Warrior Cats World

Blood Haven: Fox's Depression 10dt64y
Warrior Cats World

Blood Haven: Fox's Depression 10dt64y
Warrior Cats World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warrior Cats World

Come and join our fantastic community and our amazing RPs! It's great fun!

NewsHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inDonate
Welcome to WCW.! Why don't you relax, and read the news, or get into some roleplaying.? Blood Haven: Fox's Depression Bob11

Blood Haven: Fox's Depression

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Starclan
WCW Points : 326839
Thanks Points : 33

Character sheet
Health:
Blood Haven: Fox's Depression Left_bar_bleue100/100Blood Haven: Fox's Depression Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Blood Haven: Fox's Depression Empty
PostSubject: Blood Haven: Fox's Depression   Blood Haven: Fox's Depression EmptyJune 10th 2014, 12:11 pm

Let me state that this has nothing to do with Bloodtalon/Bloodsplash. This is a story about Weatherstep's son, Foxkit. Weatherstep's death hit the hardest on him. He realizes that he will be the big brother of a new litter, and this hits him even harder. He know that he needs someone to pop the bubble expanding inside him, threatening to break him apart. But no one will ever be there to do that.
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

Mood : Guest

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan
WCW Points : 33582
Thanks Points : 5

Character sheet
Health:
Blood Haven: Fox's Depression Left_bar_bleue100/100Blood Haven: Fox's Depression Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Blood Haven: Fox's Depression   Blood Haven: Fox's Depression EmptyJune 10th 2014, 12:16 pm

O.o this seems cool....
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Blood Haven: Fox's Depression   Blood Haven: Fox's Depression EmptyJune 10th 2014, 2:42 pm

Playground, schoolbell rings again... (I'll put the lines to the song Hello by Evanescence every chapter. It kinda fits.)

Prologue

No one ever told me. Why didn't anyone every tell me? She died. He moved on. If I'd known right away, maybe I wouldn't be here. Maybe I would still be in WolfClan. Maybe the cats I'd help plot against would be alive. But no. I never knew how she died. So I had sided with the cat that killed her murderer when I found out.
I am Fox now. I renamed myself so I made sure I was loyal. Wisp took care of me like the mother I never got to know. She made sure I was respected, that I had honor. Self esteem. But I didn't have self esteem. Courage. Not as long as I was killing cats. Not as long as I helped murder so many cats.
I remember being told that I was loved by WolfClan. A cat from DewClan, Bloodtalon, even told me that my mother would be ashamed if she knew that I was being a traitor. And I was. Because I had nowhere to go. No one loved me. I was blind literally and metaphorically. I was worthless. I was mad. Stupid. And if they really knew all of the things that I had felt, thought of, dreamed of, their minds would change about me. WolfClan wouldn't hate me like they do now.
When I saw Horrorkit, Steelkit, Wonderkit, and Shinekit, my heart tore. And then the rest of it froze when I was told that they were my father's. I saw Whitefeather and Shadowstar, and didn't feel happy for them like my siblings. They were the symbol of hatred in my eyes.
When I finally grew to be an apprentice, I was told who killed my mother. Crookedheart. He was trying to kill my father and she jumped in front of him and he tore her throat open. At first, I thought that he was ungrateful. My depression grew into hatred. When Deerpaw saw this hatred, she grew further away from me.
I soon after heard about Death and his rogues killing Crookedheart. This brought happiness into my heart. My mother that I hardly knew was avenged. But Shadowstar was still needing to be rid of.
One night, I snuck out and found "DeathClan". This is where my story begins...
Back to top Go down
Toxicstar
Pokemon Lover
Toxicstar

Shadowclan
WCW Points : 98293
Thanks Points : 78

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Blood Haven: Fox's Depression   Blood Haven: Fox's Depression EmptyJune 10th 2014, 2:44 pm

Good job :3
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Blood Haven: Fox's Depression   Blood Haven: Fox's Depression EmptyJune 10th 2014, 2:45 pm

:D Yay thanks
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Blood Haven: Fox's Depression   Blood Haven: Fox's Depression EmptyJune 11th 2014, 2:54 am

Awesomeness
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Blood Haven: Fox's Depression   Blood Haven: Fox's Depression EmptyJune 11th 2014, 3:32 pm

Rainclouds come to play again....

Chapter 1

Foxkit yawned, laying at his sleeping mother's side. Rain poured down, pattering at the top of the nursery. A drop dripped on Foxkit's nose and he laughed. Suddenly, a shuffling sound was heard as Shadowstar stepped in.
"Cold out there," he chuckled at Weatherstep, who awoke at the sound of his voice. He shook his pelt and purred, "Wet, too." He looked at Weatherstep, who was obviously bored.
"Dear, can you get me something from the pile?" Weatherstep mewed sleepily to Foxkit's father. Shadowstar turned around to look at the fresh-kill pile and frowned. He turned back around.
"No fish. I'll go hunt one for you." He offered.
"I can do it," she mewed quickly. "I think I need some time out of the nursery. I'm beginning to get paranoid that the walls are starting to get closer inwards." She laughed, standing.
Shadowstar shook his head, insisting. "I insist. I don't want you to get sick in this weather. Greencough might spread. I'll do it." With that, he turned around and went out of camp. Probably to the river.
"Ambershine, can you watch the kits?" Weatherstep called.
Rainfall, one of the warriors, mewed, "She's not here. She followed ghat dragon-cat thing, remember?" He walked over. "I'll watch'em. Where are you going?" He mewed. Weatherstep let out a purr of of laughter.
"Seeing how in the world he is gonna catch a fish. He can barely catch Troutkit when he runs." She giggled. "Thank you." Weatherstep licked all of her kits between the ears, and mewed, "Goodbye. I'll be back."
Foxkit watched her walk after Shadowstar.

She wouldn't be back alive.
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Blood Haven: Fox's Depression   Blood Haven: Fox's Depression EmptyJune 12th 2014, 2:43 am

O.o interesting
Back to top Go down
Moonstar
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Moonstar

Mood : CHUGGABOAT!!

Livin my life..

No clan
WCW Points : 36975
Thanks Points : 22

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Blood Haven: Fox's Depression   Blood Haven: Fox's Depression EmptyJune 12th 2014, 4:25 pm

Me likey so far...then he gets a hatered of Whitey and soon Angel.
Back to top Go down
Toxicstar
Pokemon Lover
Toxicstar

Shadowclan
WCW Points : 98293
Thanks Points : 78

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Blood Haven: Fox's Depression   Blood Haven: Fox's Depression EmptyJune 12th 2014, 6:02 pm

Love it
Back to top Go down
Adderfang
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Adderfang

Mood : Hope everyone's doin' ok
No clan
WCW Points : 43701
Thanks Points : 24

PostSubject: Re: Blood Haven: Fox's Depression   Blood Haven: Fox's Depression EmptyJune 12th 2014, 6:23 pm

Awesome
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Blood Haven: Fox's Depression   Blood Haven: Fox's Depression EmptyJune 13th 2014, 2:18 am

Yep this is awesome, I'm trying to publish my book, I've been saving up I got a phone call once about it, fingers crossed, look out for these two completely different books: the battle of the wolves and the war of Olympus, the twelve labours XD :D

But this is soooo awesome.
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Blood Haven: Fox's Depression   Blood Haven: Fox's Depression EmptyJune 19th 2014, 12:56 pm

Has no one told you she's not breathing...?

Chapter 2

Foxkit heard shrieks and screeches of agony and wails of grief from the camp. Then after hours of rain and loud yowls of sorrow, movement showed at the camp and Foxkit saw Deerkit, his sister, close her eyes. Shadowstar walked into the clearing with the corpse of Weatherstep in his jaws.
"Mamma!" Foxkit shrieked. How could this happen? Why? Was that who was screaming?! Shadowstar cried, bending over his mate. Deerkit and Troutkit cried in grief. Foxkit stared at his mother, struck with terror and shock, though it didn't show, his emotionless eyes rested on the hole in her throat.
Soon there was a vigil, and his siblings had to go in to sleep. Foxkit and Shadowstar were the last cats beside the body.
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Blood Haven: Fox's Depression   Blood Haven: Fox's Depression EmptyJune 19th 2014, 1:01 pm

O.o I'm hooked
Back to top Go down
Adderfang
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Adderfang

No clan

PostSubject: Re: Blood Haven: Fox's Depression   Blood Haven: Fox's Depression EmptyJune 19th 2014, 2:18 pm

O.o
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Blood Haven: Fox's Depression   Blood Haven: Fox's Depression EmptyJune 19th 2014, 5:08 pm

I think Blood Haven will be a series with character stories.
Back to top Go down
Adderfang
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Adderfang

No clan

PostSubject: Re: Blood Haven: Fox's Depression   Blood Haven: Fox's Depression EmptyJune 19th 2014, 11:32 pm

awesome
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Blood Haven: Fox's Depression   Blood Haven: Fox's Depression EmptyJune 21st 2014, 8:33 am

Next part!!!! Im hooked!!!
Back to top Go down
Adderfang
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Adderfang

No clan

PostSubject: Re: Blood Haven: Fox's Depression   Blood Haven: Fox's Depression EmptyJune 21st 2014, 10:44 pm

Agreed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood Haven: Fox's Depression   Blood Haven: Fox's Depression Empty

Back to top Go down

Blood Haven: Fox's Depression
Page 1 of 1