Warrior Cats World

bloodstar's reign - Page 5 10dt64y
Warrior Cats World

bloodstar's reign - Page 5 10dt64y
Warrior Cats World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warrior Cats World

Come and join our fantastic community and our amazing RPs! It's great fun!

NewsHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inDonate
Welcome to WCW.! Why don't you relax, and read the news, or get into some roleplaying.? bloodstar's reign - Page 5 Bob11

bloodstar's reign

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 24 ... 44  Next
AuthorMessage
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

Mood : Guest

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan
WCW Points : 33600
Thanks Points : 5

Character sheet
Health:
bloodstar's reign - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue100/100bloodstar's reign - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

bloodstar's reign - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: bloodstar's reign   bloodstar's reign - Page 5 EmptyJanuary 13th 2014, 2:14 pm

'You are a coward to have kill your followers, sorry your old followers, you were scared you were going to get overthrown. And even In my mind you can't beat me!'

Last edited by Gustyfoot on January 13th 2014, 2:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Starclan
WCW Points : 326857
Thanks Points : 33

Character sheet
Health:
bloodstar's reign - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue100/100bloodstar's reign - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: bloodstar's reign   bloodstar's reign - Page 5 EmptyJanuary 13th 2014, 2:24 pm

'That's what Darktail said. He lied. Darktail was guilty. Hawkscreech asked me to kill him. A cowardly father would be scared to give up his kit's future.'
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: bloodstar's reign   bloodstar's reign - Page 5 EmptyJanuary 13th 2014, 2:26 pm

Gustyfoot stood up walking around, 'you dare touch my mother again, ill fight your memory, your spirit until your only. Speck of dust in my brain!' (Gig see you tomorrow???)
Back to top Go down
Thunderstar
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Thunderstar

Mood : Might have to remake all my characters since I've been off for about a year :/
Thunderclan
WCW Points : 32955

Character sheet
Health:
bloodstar's reign - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue80/100bloodstar's reign - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)

PostSubject: Re: bloodstar's reign   bloodstar's reign - Page 5 EmptyJanuary 13th 2014, 6:34 pm

(I'm getting so confused of what to do with my character.)
Lightningpaw walked out of the Medicine cat's den. She walked into the Warrior's den. That's when she really got worried. Usually when she walked in, Fliptail looked peaceful in his sleep. Now, he had an evil-looking grin. 'That's weird. I've never seen that before,' Lightningpaw thought.
Back to top Go down
Adderfang
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Adderfang

Mood : Hope everyone's doin' ok
No clan
WCW Points : 43719
Thanks Points : 24

PostSubject: Re: bloodstar's reign   bloodstar's reign - Page 5 EmptyJanuary 13th 2014, 8:01 pm

Gustyfoot wrote:
(Gustyfoot's a half blood, half dewclan half rouge,) blackheart yawned feeling refreshed after his fight with Gustyfoot, her had her blood on his paws. He prodded over to where his brother and nephew were standing and mowed, "me and darkenedblood got exiled because I mated with goldenfur Gustyfoot grew up with her mother, trust me I didn't even want that pipsqueak anyway..... im not even sure who darkenedblood mated, a rouge possibly..."

(i want it to have something to do with stormheart too XD)

Darkenedblood snorted. "Please. Anyway, after we got exiled, a cat named Stormheart found me. At that time, everyone thought he was dead; that was before he rejoined DewClan. He found out about you offered to raise you until you could hunt and take care of yourself."
Darkness rolled his eyes. "Wasn't that your job?"
"Ha! I have no business trying to take care of a useless pipsqueak."
Darkness narrowed his eyes. "Then why are you offering to train me now?"
"Because you're a warrior now, no longer some mewling kit. You actually have a chance at something," he said.
"Ok, then where's Stormheart now?"
Darkenedblood sighed. "How should I know? Soon after he rejoined, his son, Spikescar, decided to leave for a while. A lot was going on then, and he thought it would be easier to go rogue. Of course, he planned on coming back. And he did. But the reason Stormheart came back in the first place was because Spikescar found him, and after a while, Stormheart left again too."
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: bloodstar's reign   bloodstar's reign - Page 5 EmptyJanuary 14th 2014, 11:03 am

Blackheart muttered something rude under his breath

Gustyfoot snarled at bloodsplash in her mind, 'your weak! You cant even beat little pipsqueak Gustyfoot!' She hissed
'Careful," goGoldenfur warned
Back to top Go down
Thunderstar
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Thunderstar

Mood : Might have to remake all my characters since I've been off for about a year :/
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:
bloodstar's reign - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue80/100bloodstar's reign - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)

PostSubject: Re: bloodstar's reign   bloodstar's reign - Page 5 EmptyJanuary 14th 2014, 11:16 am

(I thought he was with Fliptail.)
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: bloodstar's reign   bloodstar's reign - Page 5 EmptyJanuary 14th 2014, 11:19 am

(Both. His spirit is in both of them)
Back to top Go down
Thunderstar
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Thunderstar

Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: bloodstar's reign   bloodstar's reign - Page 5 EmptyJanuary 14th 2014, 2:00 pm

(Good enough.)
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: bloodstar's reign   bloodstar's reign - Page 5 EmptyJanuary 14th 2014, 2:07 pm

XD)
Back to top Go down
Adderfang
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Adderfang

Mood : Hope everyone's doin' ok
No clan
WCW Points : 43719
Thanks Points : 24

PostSubject: Re: bloodstar's reign   bloodstar's reign - Page 5 EmptyJanuary 14th 2014, 5:20 pm

(XD)

Darkenedblood rolled his eyes at Blackheart.
Darkness ignored them both. "So, did Stormheart come back?"
Darkenedblood grunted. "This isn't about them. This isn't a history lesson; what's past is past. I brought you here for more training."
Darkness nodded. "Alright then. Fair enough."
Back to top Go down
Thunderstar
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Thunderstar

Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: bloodstar's reign   bloodstar's reign - Page 5 EmptyJanuary 14th 2014, 6:43 pm

Fliptail stared at Bloodsplash. "So your saying you should take over my body?"
"That's right," he said.
"Good. Just act natural," Fliptail said.
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: bloodstar's reign   bloodstar's reign - Page 5 EmptyJanuary 14th 2014, 7:52 pm

Bloodsplash snapped, 'Yeah right, Skylight could rip your throat out and she is moons younger and can't fight now.' (How about he is possessing Fliptail and thinking and sending thoughts out to Gustyfoot?)
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: bloodstar's reign   bloodstar's reign - Page 5 EmptyJanuary 15th 2014, 1:35 am

'So? Im still a warrior, no way near an elder, I could beat her, but I wont fight her unless she invades this territory, now get out of my head before I force you out!'
Back to top Go down
Thunderstar
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Thunderstar

Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: bloodstar's reign   bloodstar's reign - Page 5 EmptyJanuary 15th 2014, 7:25 am

(Good enough.)
Fliptail stood, hearing both of them.
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: bloodstar's reign   bloodstar's reign - Page 5 EmptyJanuary 15th 2014, 10:53 am

Gustyfoot kept walking around trying yo act natural but it was hard when someone was filling her head with images
Back to top Go down
Thunderstar
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Thunderstar

Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: bloodstar's reign   bloodstar's reign - Page 5 EmptyJanuary 15th 2014, 11:13 am

Fliptail finally woke up.
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: bloodstar's reign   bloodstar's reign - Page 5 EmptyJanuary 15th 2014, 11:26 am

Gustyfoot rolled her eyes as bloodsplash began ranting on and on
Back to top Go down
Thunderstar
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Thunderstar

Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: bloodstar's reign   bloodstar's reign - Page 5 EmptyJanuary 15th 2014, 1:50 pm

Fliptail walked out of the warrior's den.
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: bloodstar's reign   bloodstar's reign - Page 5 EmptyJanuary 15th 2014, 2:07 pm

Gustyfoot began mimicking bloodsplash 'even a kittypet could bet you blah blah! BLAH!'
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: bloodstar's reign   bloodstar's reign - Page 5 EmptyJanuary 15th 2014, 3:48 pm

'Well, it IS true. Bloodstar has beaten you, hasn't he?' (He just insulted Bloodstar XD)
Back to top Go down
Thunderstar
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Thunderstar

Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: bloodstar's reign   bloodstar's reign - Page 5 EmptyJanuary 15th 2014, 6:37 pm

(He did?)
Fliptail walked out of the Warrior's den. (While possessed by Bloodsplash.)
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: bloodstar's reign   bloodstar's reign - Page 5 EmptyJanuary 15th 2014, 7:36 pm

(Bloodtalon wasn't born in the forest even though his parents were both in the Clan and not many cats in the Clans remember... Since he was rogue until a moon before apprenticed, if someone teased him, like Darktail, they'd call him kittypet because he was rogue-born)
Back to top Go down
Thunderstar
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Thunderstar

Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: bloodstar's reign   bloodstar's reign - Page 5 EmptyJanuary 15th 2014, 7:52 pm

(Oh.)
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: bloodstar's reign   bloodstar's reign - Page 5 EmptyJanuary 16th 2014, 1:26 am

Gustyfoot felt her laws slide out but she said nothing bu:
"Mom are you still in there?"
"Yes."
"Good"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: bloodstar's reign   bloodstar's reign - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

bloodstar's reign
Page 5 of 44Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 24 ... 44  Next