Warrior Cats World

New Pllot Contest 10dt64y
Warrior Cats World

New Pllot Contest 10dt64y
Warrior Cats World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warrior Cats World

Come and join our fantastic community and our amazing RPs! It's great fun!

NewsHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inDonate
Welcome to WCW.! Why don't you relax, and read the news, or get into some roleplaying.? New Pllot Contest Bob11

New Pllot Contest

Go down 
+2
Silverstar
Toxicstar
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Toxicstar
Pokemon Lover
Toxicstar

Shadowclan
WCW Points : 98209
Thanks Points : 78

Character sheet
Health:
New Pllot Contest Left_bar_bleue100/100New Pllot Contest Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

New Pllot Contest Empty
PostSubject: New Pllot Contest   New Pllot Contest EmptyFebruary 1st 2015, 2:29 am

We need a new plot. I decided to do a contest for one. It's pretty simple, just come up with a plot. Take your time, don't rush. Make it long and detailed please.

I'll judge, I'll accept another judge if one volunteers.

Best one wins. Good luck.

Entries end two Sundays from now(Valentines day)
Back to top Go down
Silverstar
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Silverstar

Mood : You know me enough by now to know I'm half psychotically insane, half Pyro, and all HYPER :D :D :D :D :D
Shadowclan
WCW Points : 47622
Thanks Points : 15

Character sheet
Health:
New Pllot Contest Left_bar_bleue999999999/999999999New Pllot Contest Empty_bar_bleue  (999999999/999999999)

New Pllot Contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Pllot Contest   New Pllot Contest EmptyFebruary 1st 2015, 10:05 am

Um....I'll enter....thoguh mine will probably take place after BLizzardclan becomes Sivlerclan.....must.go.write!
Back to top Go down
Toxicstar
Pokemon Lover
Toxicstar

Shadowclan

Character sheet
Health:
New Pllot Contest Left_bar_bleue100/100New Pllot Contest Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

New Pllot Contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Pllot Contest   New Pllot Contest EmptyFebruary 1st 2015, 1:10 pm

Okay
Back to top Go down
Scourge
Deputy
Deputy
Scourge

Mood : mainly naive and outgoing.

Teh-ehe-hehehe !!

No clan
WCW Points : 22782
Thanks Points : 0

Character sheet
Health:
New Pllot Contest Left_bar_bleue250/250New Pllot Contest Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

New Pllot Contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Pllot Contest   New Pllot Contest EmptyFebruary 2nd 2015, 7:32 pm

Doomed XO
I only get on at the library , AAAND im having fun, fun fun fun !!!
Im a funaholic!

Plus the plot can be anything right?
Like let say its of on of
Ugh!!
Any of your cats history that you want to get into or it can be of  a clan history of there battles or
it can be of starclan ,ect. ect.

( takes a bow.)

:3 meow!?
Back to top Go down
Silverstar
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Silverstar

Mood : You know me enough by now to know I'm half psychotically insane, half Pyro, and all HYPER :D :D :D :D :D
Shadowclan

Character sheet
Health:
New Pllot Contest Left_bar_bleue999999999/999999999New Pllot Contest Empty_bar_bleue  (999999999/999999999)

New Pllot Contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Pllot Contest   New Pllot Contest EmptyFebruary 5th 2015, 12:25 pm

Plot-

The cats from the great Journey are home, and Morningclaw has become a warrior of Toxicclan, however she is worried about the state of Blizzardclan and, after getting a dream of distress from Snowstar, decides to talk to her medicine cat about what Snowstar told her. Convinced something happened to their new allies in the North, The clans decide to send warriors (and maybe an apprentice) to check it out, Moringclaw leading the way.

Meanwhile....

The Bizzardclan cats, now part of Silverclan, are weakened after the Battle in which the newest leader, Silverstar, took over. They are suffering under her watchful eye, and the eye of her followers. Ice, now named Icepaw, has had enough, and attempts to escape with Briarflower and a few others. They meet up with Mornnigclaw's group and explains what's going on. Shocked, Mornnigclaw agrees to help her former clanmates out and vows to free the former deputy, Icyfoot, from the den he was forced to stay in after the battle.
Back to top Go down
Silverstar
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Silverstar

Shadowclan

Character sheet
Health:

New Pllot Contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Pllot Contest   New Pllot Contest EmptyFebruary 5th 2015, 12:38 pm

um....is this good? xD if you want me to add anything or explain what could be a plot hole, tell me!
Back to top Go down
Bluestorm
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Bluestorm

Thunderclan
WCW Points : 37075
Thanks Points : 3

Character sheet
Health:

New Pllot Contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Pllot Contest   New Pllot Contest EmptyFebruary 5th 2015, 4:12 pm

Can I help with judging? I know I haven't been too active lately, but I'm trying to come in more.
Back to top Go down
http://starclanwarriors.forumotion.com/
Toxicstar
Pokemon Lover
Toxicstar

Shadowclan

Character sheet
Health:

New Pllot Contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Pllot Contest   New Pllot Contest EmptyFebruary 5th 2015, 9:55 pm

Sure
Back to top Go down
Bluestorm
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Bluestorm

Thunderclan
WCW Points : 37075
Thanks Points : 3

Character sheet
Health:

New Pllot Contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Pllot Contest   New Pllot Contest EmptyFebruary 6th 2015, 12:56 am

Okay. If I'm not on this website when it's time, send me a message on the other forum. I'll most likely be on that one unless it's during the school day or something like that.
Back to top Go down
http://starclanwarriors.forumotion.com/
Scourge
Deputy
Deputy
Scourge

Teh-ehe-hehehe !!

No clan

Character sheet
Health:
New Pllot Contest Left_bar_bleue250/250New Pllot Contest Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

New Pllot Contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Pllot Contest   New Pllot Contest EmptyFebruary 6th 2015, 8:37 pm

Plot:
Being young wasn't always an issue for Scourge, she was happy. Happy then though, but when her mother started doubting
Scourge, scourge vowed to leave, when she was ready. Being known as runt in her kithood, scourge was always the target for bulling and she dispised that, her happy nature ebbing away and being replaced by anger, her bulling siblings Soot and ruby only thought it was fun and games until Scourge lured them out on the road.
Both siblings died and when her mother saw what happen she struck Scourge across the throat, bleeding out scourge grabbed the closest thing to her ,a stick. When her mother raced over to her dead kits ,she didn't notice a car speeding down the road.
Getting hit by the car ,scourges mother lay there as she watched her daughter come closer to her.
Before scourge ended her the words she called young scourge were Half-breed monster.

Meeting up with metal and ancient:
Scourge then left her dead family and was found by Sire a metal cat ,well not all metal. Sire was an experiment in a lab at Cold city
And Kamui is a bobcat, vary old he is ,both Sire and Kamui took Scourge in, it was moons later that the trackers came, the twolegs had guns and dogs. While protecting them the old bobcat fought them off but ended up dying in the end.
Both Sire and scourge killed the dog that slue Kamui, the trackers and the dog fled but not without a scratches.
Days later Sire ended up dead due to his short lifespan.
Now Sire is a ghost cat and is with Scourge all the time even in Stormclan. But the wound that Scourges mother gave, is affecting her throat and bloodstream. When ever shes startled or overwhelmed she throws up blood, and always leaves bloody footprints as if she was truly dead.

( thats what i have so far ,let me know if you want me to detail it more)
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

Mood : Guest

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan
WCW Points : 33498
Thanks Points : 5

Character sheet
Health:

New Pllot Contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Pllot Contest   New Pllot Contest EmptyFebruary 7th 2015, 4:57 am

You can't have a plot based on just your char it has to involve the clans
Back to top Go down
Silverstar
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Silverstar

Shadowclan

Character sheet
Health:

New Pllot Contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Pllot Contest   New Pllot Contest EmptyFebruary 7th 2015, 8:09 am

They're not just my characters....
Back to top Go down
Silverstar
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Silverstar

Shadowclan

Character sheet
Health:

New Pllot Contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Pllot Contest   New Pllot Contest EmptyFebruary 7th 2015, 8:10 am

OOOOOOhhHHHH you meant scourge's....nevermind xD
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

New Pllot Contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Pllot Contest   New Pllot Contest EmptyFebruary 7th 2015, 8:15 am

Yeah and I like that icy foot is forced to stay in a den in yours silver lol
Back to top Go down
Silverstar
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Silverstar

Shadowclan

Character sheet
Health:

New Pllot Contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Pllot Contest   New Pllot Contest EmptyFebruary 7th 2015, 8:28 am

xD I thought it'd be a nice touch to bring that full circle
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

New Pllot Contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Pllot Contest   New Pllot Contest EmptyFebruary 7th 2015, 8:32 am

It is showing how they don'ttrust him lol. Maaybe in the battle ice could attack silver and as silver goes to kil her icyfoot jums on top of her, and thats why hes confined to a den instead of being free
Back to top Go down
Silverstar
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Silverstar

Shadowclan

Character sheet
Health:

New Pllot Contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Pllot Contest   New Pllot Contest EmptyFebruary 7th 2015, 8:34 am

Sounds good....but remember we don't know if my plot is the plot he's going to use or not....
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

New Pllot Contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Pllot Contest   New Pllot Contest EmptyFebruary 7th 2015, 8:35 am

Ya but still if no you could still use that because its only affecting blizzardclan, just the bit about icyfoot lol
Back to top Go down
Silverstar
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Silverstar

Shadowclan

Character sheet
Health:

New Pllot Contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Pllot Contest   New Pllot Contest EmptyFebruary 7th 2015, 8:36 am

True...alright!
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

New Pllot Contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Pllot Contest   New Pllot Contest EmptyFebruary 7th 2015, 8:42 am

Yay and by the way Iwill enter this
Back to top Go down
Silverstar
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Silverstar

Shadowclan

Character sheet
Health:

New Pllot Contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Pllot Contest   New Pllot Contest EmptyFebruary 7th 2015, 8:44 am

alright xD
Back to top Go down
Scourge
Deputy
Deputy
Scourge

Teh-ehe-hehehe !!

No clan

Character sheet
Health:

New Pllot Contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Pllot Contest   New Pllot Contest EmptyFebruary 7th 2015, 10:35 pm

Oy NO ONE TOLD ME IT HAD TO BE OF A CLAN GUS!
Besides arent ALL plots suposed to BE either Clan or cat not both.
BEsides im still working on mine so dont get BOSSY!

Ps: I love yours Silverstar, ( to gustyfoot: either I put it about one cat or clan Im sticking too it!)
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

New Pllot Contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Pllot Contest   New Pllot Contest EmptyFebruary 8th 2015, 2:44 am

Look no need to get angry. Your a new member and I'm a moderator, I'm trying to help. so don't yell at me, if you don't change it so it involves other peoples cats you aren't going to win, and you may most likely be discwalified. Second of all this is a place for your final entries you can't just change it without asking alright?
Im not looking for a fight, im not being bossy. Im trying to help a new member
Thirdly, i noticed how scourge is like the cat from the books. That is against the rules of our eebsit, i suggest you come up with a new background/past for her
Back to top Go down
Silverstar
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Silverstar

Shadowclan

Character sheet
Health:

New Pllot Contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Pllot Contest   New Pllot Contest EmptyFebruary 8th 2015, 12:34 pm

Thanks scourge ^.^
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Starclan
WCW Points : 326755
Thanks Points : 33

Character sheet
Health:

New Pllot Contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Pllot Contest   New Pllot Contest EmptyFebruary 8th 2015, 7:01 pm

Okay, lets all be friendly here guys :) Lets forget about what we were debating about.

P.S.- Good luck to all of you with your plot stories!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Pllot Contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Pllot Contest   New Pllot Contest Empty

Back to top Go down

New Pllot Contest
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next