Warrior Cats World

StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 34 10dt64y
Warrior Cats World

StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 34 10dt64y
Warrior Cats World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warrior Cats World

Come and join our fantastic community and our amazing RPs! It's great fun!

NewsHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inDonate
Welcome to WCW.! Why don't you relax, and read the news, or get into some roleplaying.? StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 34 Bob11

StormClan RP Thread 4

Go down 
+8
Scourge
Adderfang
Bluestorm
Silverstar
Toxicstar
Spottedleaf
Ivypelt
Bloodtalon
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

Mood : Guest

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan
WCW Points : 33438
Thanks Points : 5

Character sheet
Health:
StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 34 Left_bar_bleue100/100StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 34 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: StormClan RP Thread 4   StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 34 EmptyMay 19th 2015, 2:11 am

(Scourge your cat never had wings. You cant  just add them....we cant have too many cats with wings. We did it before and it all became too op. So ask an admin)
Back to top Go down
Hawkfire
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Hawkfire

Mood : Great coming back to this
No clan
WCW Points : 34136
Thanks Points : 2

Character sheet
Health:
StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 34 Left_bar_bleue100/100StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 34 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan RP Thread 4   StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 34 EmptyMay 19th 2015, 10:14 pm

The mysterious cat turned. "She came back for more..."

A she cat leaped from the rocks, "Hey... are you alright?" She said, sniffing Larchleaf.

"Stay away from her Blackpelt! She is not welcome here!"

"I seen you with Hawkfire... My father ..." She helped her up.

The mysterious cat jumped down. "Blackpelt, return to the rocks-"

"No-I need to help her." Her eyes were fiery.

"As you wish..." He stepped onto his rock, narrowing his eyes at the trespasser.
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan RP Thread 4   StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 34 EmptyMay 21st 2015, 2:35 am

Larchleaf growled at the cat then looked at blackpelt without saying anything her bad paw was held in the air, she looked like an apprentice only covered in patches of blood "iceshard! I trusted you! " 
Tears hit Iceshard's eyes, "I killed my own mother. Ill never be accepted as a stormclan cat!"
Larchleaf hissed and iceshard watched from the rock as larchleaf got slowly to her paws shaking
Back to top Go down
Dusky
Experienced Warrior
Experienced Warrior
Dusky

Mood : Hi there. I am everchanging.
Thunderclan
WCW Points : 24102
Thanks Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: StormClan RP Thread 4   StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 34 EmptyMay 22nd 2015, 5:42 pm

Squirreltail left Emberfur to ponder near the water. She casually walked along the trees, weaving between them. Even after all she'd been through she was so glad she and her family were still alive.
Back to top Go down
Spottedleaf
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Spottedleaf

Thunderclan
WCW Points : 37178
Thanks Points : 7

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan RP Thread 4   StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 34 EmptyMay 23rd 2015, 12:16 am

((@Rabbitfoot))
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/c/legacy247?sub_confirmation=1
Scourge
Deputy
Deputy
Scourge

Mood : mainly naive and outgoing.

Teh-ehe-hehehe !!

No clan
WCW Points : 22722

Character sheet
Health:
StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 34 Left_bar_bleue250/250StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 34 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan RP Thread 4   StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 34 EmptyMay 25th 2015, 8:48 pm

Neko blinked as ashes came floating down. Scourge huffed as sigh, she turned her head toward the raccoon's dead body.
Akota looked at the ashes as if waiting for it to sprout.
Scourge grabbed the raccoon's scruff, and laid it in a spot of where she was going to bury it.

Back at camp scourge sat in a corner, licking blood off her claws.
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan RP Thread 4   StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 34 EmptyMay 28th 2015, 3:03 am

Larchleaf tried to leap at iceshard but she was held back by many cats
Back to top Go down
Scourge
Deputy
Deputy
Scourge

Teh-ehe-hehehe !!

No clan

Character sheet
Health:
StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 34 Left_bar_bleue250/250StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 34 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan RP Thread 4   StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 34 EmptyMay 28th 2015, 5:02 pm

" hey, just wondering. How did you die, Neko?", Scourge asked
" Oh ummm, I got attacked by a Doberman. Well actually I went head on into the fight. To full of rage ,I guess."
Sire trying to ignore Neko's boasting, gave an irritated sigh.
" But...," Neko continued " If that Doberman hadn't killed off my fox family I wouldn't have fought him."
" Wait, you had a fox family?", Scourge exclaimed.
" Yeah, I didn't tell you?"
"No."
Neko then smiled at this " Well then, it all started when I was stealing from a gang of mutts. I was in a little situation when OUT OF NOWHERE , a small troop of foxes came to my aid. Oh, almost forgot these foxes were experimented on, the foxes DNA were altered, in there DNA was Coyote genes, wolf pack genes and the flexibility of a cat. Plus I learned their language."
Sire's eyes peeked with interest.
" so you were raised by foxes?", Akota stated
"Yeeesss..... how many times do i have to say it.", neko said.
Scourge looked past them to the camp entrance, wondering if it would be a good time to take her apprentice out for training.
Back to top Go down
Rabbitfoot
Deputy
Deputy
Rabbitfoot

Mood : Thank you for the Avatar Blood!! I love it!^_^

Shadowclan
WCW Points : 21809
Thanks Points : 1

PostSubject: Re: StormClan RP Thread 4   StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 34 EmptyMay 28th 2015, 5:14 pm

(Sorry I've been off guys! What have I missed??)
Back to top Go down
Scourge
Deputy
Deputy
Scourge

Teh-ehe-hehehe !!

No clan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan RP Thread 4   StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 34 EmptyMay 28th 2015, 6:25 pm

( nothing much )
Akota looked down into the small river that flowed a couple of feet away from Range's headstone.
Small colorful fish swam through the stream.
Birds flocked together, above the tree tops.
Back to top Go down
Rabbitfoot
Deputy
Deputy
Rabbitfoot

Mood : Thank you for the Avatar Blood!! I love it!^_^

Shadowclan
WCW Points : 21809
Thanks Points : 1

PostSubject: Re: StormClan RP Thread 4   StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 34 EmptyMay 28th 2015, 8:09 pm

(Okay. Nothing going on with Skyleaf & Nettlefang??)

Windpaw looked for her mentor, ready to go train. She's starting to talk a little more, but not much. Ever since Ranges death, she's been having tiny little nightmares, like he was haunting her dreams. All she saw in those dreams were a dark shadow with his voice.
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan RP Thread 4   StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 34 EmptyMay 29th 2015, 5:22 am

(Well larchleaf's been taken hostage bit yeah.)
Back to top Go down
Dusky
Experienced Warrior
Experienced Warrior
Dusky

Thunderclan

PostSubject: Re: StormClan RP Thread 4   StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 34 EmptyMay 29th 2015, 5:28 pm

Squirreltail sat close to the entrance to camp, a calmness on her face. Ever since her kits had become paws she found less and less things to do. She mostly spent her time hunting or lounging in the sun. But these things had become a bore to her while Emberfur excelled in them. Squirreltail wasn't very old, she'd just had kits, but more and more she felt like an elder than a fit and strong warrior.

(sorry that was so long, i do it more for me than anyone else.)
Back to top Go down
Hawkfire
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Hawkfire

No clan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan RP Thread 4   StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 34 EmptyMay 30th 2015, 7:56 pm

Blackpelt stepped in front of Larchleaf, "You don't want to pick fights here. But, we cant let you leave. I can't let you tell Hawkfire anything..."
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan RP Thread 4   StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 34 EmptyMay 31st 2015, 3:37 am

Larchleaf let out a low hiss, "leave my mate alone." Her claws.came out of their sheathes
Back to top Go down
Hawkfire
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Hawkfire

No clan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan RP Thread 4   StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 34 EmptyMay 31st 2015, 7:08 pm

"M-mate?" Blackpelt looked down to her paws.

"Alright!" The mysterious cat yelled. "We cant let her leave, she'll tell StormClan all about this. So," He looked at Larchleaf, "You're joining us, or we'll feed you to the Foxes.

Hawkfire padded out of camp. He spotted Larchleaf and the rogues. What is going on? he thought. ... Blackpaw?
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan RP Thread 4   StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 34 EmptyJune 1st 2015, 3:03 am

"I would rather die than join a group of mangy flea pelts!"
Back to top Go down
Scourge
Deputy
Deputy
Scourge

Teh-ehe-hehehe !!

No clan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan RP Thread 4   StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 34 EmptyJune 1st 2015, 7:50 am

Scourge gestured to her apprentice," Come along, Windpaw. Let's go get some training done."
Scourge lead Windpaw out of camp to the training grounds.

AKota blinked down at the river, turning his head he noticed a raven on Range's headstone. 
Scourge this is a bad idea, you'll get killed! Akota remembered.
Akota stop worrying, I'm doing this on my own free will, scourge stated.
But...,Akota remembered the way they looked at him. As if he had a better option.
Neko snorted, Akota what would you've done if your family was slaughtered because SOME MESSED UP DOG 
DECIDED TO STEAL THE HEART OF THE FOXES PACK! STEALING HELPLESS FOX KITS AND THEN SLAUGHTERING THEM RIGHT INFRONT OF THEM!
Akota remembered that he had no answer to that, only giving a small nod.

Would they understand, Luna. Akota thought. Guess not...
He lifted his head, They wouldn't understand, I mean I would feel the same way... but I was too late to save you. And I was too late to save myself.
Back to top Go down
Dusky
Experienced Warrior
Experienced Warrior
Dusky

Thunderclan

PostSubject: Re: StormClan RP Thread 4   StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 34 EmptyJune 1st 2015, 9:23 pm

Emberfur wandered closs the the boarder before deciding to venture out and search for clues as to what Range had been up to. He knew there was something much deeper than the sudden desire, he wasn't that way. Emberfur neared a abandoned twoleg house. Something inside of him urged him to go inside and when he did he saw small amounts of dried blood from who knows what. Then he spotted something that made he shrink back.
Back to top Go down
Spottedleaf
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Spottedleaf

Thunderclan
WCW Points : 37178
Thanks Points : 7

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan RP Thread 4   StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 34 EmptyJune 2nd 2015, 2:59 am

((whats happening here? I dont know where to jump in))
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/c/legacy247?sub_confirmation=1
Hawkfire
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Hawkfire

No clan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan RP Thread 4   StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 34 EmptyJune 3rd 2015, 5:13 pm

(Larchleaf was captured by a clan of rogues, so theres that :P)

"Blackpaw?" Hawkfire said, a tear running down his face. "You're alive..."

Blackpelt looked at her paws. "I am Blackpelt now... I became a warrior."

"Why are you doing this with the rogues?"

She said nothing.

"Come back to StormClan." He convinced.

"Just leave... Take your mate with you..."

Hawkfire shook his head and motioned for Larchleaf to fallow him.
Back to top Go down
Scourge
Deputy
Deputy
Scourge

Teh-ehe-hehehe !!

No clan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan RP Thread 4   StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 34 EmptyJune 3rd 2015, 6:04 pm

Akota ventured past the clan border's just far enough to hear the birds and the whistling of the trees.
Back to top Go down
Dusky
Experienced Warrior
Experienced Warrior
Dusky

Thunderclan

PostSubject: Re: StormClan RP Thread 4   StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 34 EmptyJune 3rd 2015, 6:27 pm

Emberfur slowly walked backwards, making sure to keep his eyes on what he'd just seen. A pile of dead cats (IM SO SORRY THIS IS DISGUSTING) were stacked in a corner, flies buzzing around their open mouths and the putrid scent of death. He finally turned and ran out of the abandoned home, taking gulps of fresh air. Emberfur fell to the ground, his heart racing. What had Range been doing???
Back to top Go down
Scourge
Deputy
Deputy
Scourge

Teh-ehe-hehehe !!

No clan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan RP Thread 4   StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 34 EmptyJune 3rd 2015, 7:03 pm

Scourge beamed at her apprentice, " Well done, Windpaw. Your hunting crouch seem's to be beginners luck."
She ruffled Windpaw's head fur.
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan RP Thread 4   StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 34 EmptyJune 4th 2015, 11:01 am

Larchleaf limped after hawkfire tail twining with his for comfort
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: StormClan RP Thread 4   StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 34 Empty

Back to top Go down

StormClan RP Thread 4
Page 34 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35  Next