Warrior Cats World

StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 3 10dt64y
Warrior Cats World

StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 3 10dt64y
Warrior Cats World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warrior Cats World

Come and join our fantastic community and our amazing RPs! It's great fun!

NewsHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inDonate
Welcome to WCW.! Why don't you relax, and read the news, or get into some roleplaying.? StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 3 Bob11

StormClan RP Thread 4

Go down 
+8
Scourge
Adderfang
Bluestorm
Silverstar
Toxicstar
Spottedleaf
Ivypelt
Bloodtalon
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

Mood : Guest

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan
WCW Points : 33480
Thanks Points : 5

Character sheet
Health:
StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: StormClan RP Thread 4   StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 12th 2015, 10:48 am

Fuzzykit hossed and curled up next ti his mother where he broke into tears
Back to top Go down
Dusky
Experienced Warrior
Experienced Warrior
Dusky

Mood : Hi there. I am everchanging.
Thunderclan
WCW Points : 24144
Thanks Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: StormClan RP Thread 4   StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 18th 2015, 2:45 pm

Squirreltail walked along the edge of camp until settling down in a shady spot under a tree. She eyed the cats, aware of every sound around her. She finally settled down and drifted off.
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:
StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan RP Thread 4   StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 18th 2015, 3:01 pm

Fuzzykit kept crying
Back to top Go down
Dusky
Experienced Warrior
Experienced Warrior
Dusky

Thunderclan

PostSubject: Re: StormClan RP Thread 4   StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 18th 2015, 3:10 pm

Squirreltail perked her ears, becoming aware of the small weeps near her. She shook it off as the wind or something in the forest and padded back into camp.
Back to top Go down
Ivypelt
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Ivypelt

Mood : Ivy x Hawk ♥️
Riverclan
WCW Points : 49281
Thanks Points : 16

Character sheet
Health:
StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1234567890987654321/0StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1234567890987654321/0)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan RP Thread 4   StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 18th 2015, 5:08 pm

Ivypelt stroked Fuzzykit with her silver tail.

Skykit called to Shadowstar.
Back to top Go down
http://dmivypelt.deviantart.com/
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Starclan
WCW Points : 326737
Thanks Points : 33

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan RP Thread 4   StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 18th 2015, 10:30 pm

Schizo whimpered. He wished he could bring Heatherflight back so he could live with StormClan again. He remembered that deep inside, he was a demon waiting to kill. But he just wanted to be right. He wanted to be Wolfbane, the friend, not Schizo, the insane murderer...

"You should be called Savage." Glass hissed.

"Or Idiot."

"Mouseheart."

"Craze."

"Stop it." Schizo pleaded to the figments of his mind. "Please."

"Killer."

"Weak."

"Dumb."

"You'll never be a warrior. You did this. Stupid."

"Stupid."

Schizo's eyes went from an innocent gold to a twisted scarlet. "I'm not stupid. But I am crazy. And dangerous. I will not tolerate such teasing. I will not tolerate such voices. I will not tolerate such life."

"Then kill you-" Monster started.

"Why don't I do that? You'll die, too." He chuckled. "I could burn the forest down and you wouldn't leave."

"Yes we would. Burn the forest."

"I'm not that stupid."
Back to top Go down
Ivypelt
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Ivypelt

Mood : Ivy x Hawk ♥️
Riverclan
WCW Points : 49281
Thanks Points : 16

Character sheet
Health:
StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1234567890987654321/0StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1234567890987654321/0)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan RP Thread 4   StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 18th 2015, 10:32 pm

Sootleaf ate a(n orange potato) mouse.
Back to top Go down
http://dmivypelt.deviantart.com/
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan RP Thread 4   StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 19th 2015, 2:59 am

He snuggled into her pelt looking angry with himself
Back to top Go down
Dusky
Experienced Warrior
Experienced Warrior
Dusky

Thunderclan

PostSubject: Re: StormClan RP Thread 4   StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 19th 2015, 10:20 pm

Squirreltail peered into the nursery and smiled at the kits. They were so small and cute. She purred with happiness and carried onto her nest.
Back to top Go down
Scourge
Deputy
Deputy
Scourge

Mood : mainly naive and outgoing.

Teh-ehe-hehehe !!

No clan
WCW Points : 22764

Character sheet
Health:
StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue250/250StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan RP Thread 4   StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 20th 2015, 3:35 pm

scourge blinked up curiously at the waters edge.
Her head held down low in shame of what she said at the gathering,regret filled her mind with worry
and the loneliness that haunted her was far from extinction.

an hour later...

scourge came back to camp not wanting to look at anyone, seeing Schizo talking to nothing made her feel less stupid but still she felt lonely and only wandered back to her nest.
Back to top Go down
Dusky
Experienced Warrior
Experienced Warrior
Dusky

Thunderclan

PostSubject: Re: StormClan RP Thread 4   StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 20th 2015, 5:44 pm

Squirreltail padded into her nest and curled up into the cold, soft leaves. She pawed at her scarred eye, remebering the vivid fight where she earned it. Her vision had never been the same. The way the cats viewed her had changed as well, they saw her as a outcast, leading her to flee her last clan and become a rouge until she found Stormclan. She felt safe here, happy.
Back to top Go down
Hawkfire
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Hawkfire

Mood : Great coming back to this
No clan
WCW Points : 34178
Thanks Points : 2

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan RP Thread 4   StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 20th 2015, 8:38 pm

Hawkfire sat down.

(OMG FORGOT ALL MY CATS AHH)
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan RP Thread 4   StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 20th 2015, 9:09 pm

Schizo started building his strength, eating as much as he could, making up battle moves and clawing trees, and soon he could fight off a badger as well as a warrior. He would battle his schizophrenia and seek revenge.

He started taunting the cats of StormClan, killing prey and keeping it until it rotted, and left a pile of the crowfood near the entrance of StormClan. He clawed in the trees around camp: "I am Wolfbane..."

His fur shone ripples of muscles that he had adapted, though he would never be as strong as a senior warrior. Glass and Monster taunting him made him stronger. He had faults but he had strengths.
---

Blackwidow spat, "Ugh." As she cleaned up the crowfood with Irisfeather. "Who ever is doing this must have guts. I'd turn my sorry tail and scamper off if I were the mouse-brain. Why would they waste prey and leave it for us to clean?"

Irisfeather was lost in thought. She knew who was. "The trees have markings on them everywhere. 'I am Wolfbane'? Wasn't that what Fuzzykit nicknamed..." Her eyes went blank.

"Schizo." They said in unison.
Back to top Go down
Toxicstar
Pokemon Lover
Toxicstar

Shadowclan
WCW Points : 98191
Thanks Points : 78

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan RP Thread 4   StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 20th 2015, 9:22 pm

Shadowstar sighed and stared at his paws
Back to top Go down
Scourge
Deputy
Deputy
Scourge

Teh-ehe-hehehe !!

No clan

Character sheet
Health:
StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue250/250StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan RP Thread 4   StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 20th 2015, 9:39 pm

Scourge walked past irisfeather and her friend.
Best not to ask, she thought.

It was stupid of me anyway to speak like that at the gathering anyway. Besides at least they will never know my
horrid past ,nor will the leader of this clan.
Its best i leave ,right Kamui. You were the one who taught me to survive but in the end you died.

Scourge remembered the wise bobcat had found her weak, her red collar had fragments of bone and her neck severely injured.

It was only luck that i survived, scourge thought bitterly, if i were dead now... would Kamui still be alive?

Her head swam with questions that she alone couldn't answer.
I wonder where Schizo is...
Scourge blinked at the pool of blood, this blood had come from a loner.
Her innocent blue eyes turned narrow and distant,"Right, im a killer and killers always survive. I remember it was mother who gave me this scar and i used a stick to kill her."

Why so evil, replied good scourge.

WHY SO EVIL!! Ill give you why ,mother cared only for Ruby and Soot, never little Runt !!
I was abandoned ,tormented,and scared for life. But their dead now no worries.
She voice was plain and isolated, and as she ventured father from Stromclan she than realized that she was meant too always be alone and never be
Saved...

Last edited by Scourge on January 20th 2015, 9:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : scourges past and present)
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan RP Thread 4   StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 21st 2015, 2:18 am

Fuzzykit trotted over to irisfeather and praticed his hunting crouch, it was almost perfect but his fluffy tail stuck up, "what's wrong?" He asked the two grinning
Back to top Go down
Scourge
Deputy
Deputy
Scourge

Teh-ehe-hehehe !!

No clan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan RP Thread 4   StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 21st 2015, 6:34 pm

Scourge heard a branch rustle from above and she noticed that it was only Sire ,her other subconscious.
Sire was an experiment in a city lab, sire's body covered in gold metal and brown fur patches stuck out between the
Metal.
"What do u want, sire."
"Oh nothing just letting u know that its good to see you, runt."
"What did you just call me!!," scourge hissed.
" oh nothing.", a faint grin was on sires face.
" i told you to stop calling me runt. My name is Scourge not that horrid name ,mother gave!!"
" Right but why runt, why kill mother."
"Mother never loved me ,sire and besides she was just an old bag of bones,now LEAVE ME ALONE!!!"
Scourge stomped off, her claws extended.
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan RP Thread 4   StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 21st 2015, 7:27 pm

Blackwidow kept from lashing her tail. "It's none of your-" She started. Irisfeather hissed at Blackwidow to shut up. They didn't like each other sometimes.

"Little one, it's warrior's business. But if you must know, we think we know whose been scattering crowfood-"

Blackwidow hissed, "Fuzzykit, you nicknamed Schizo as Wolfbane. Wolfbane is written on a lot of the trees."
Back to top Go down
Toxicstar
Pokemon Lover
Toxicstar

Shadowclan
WCW Points : 98191
Thanks Points : 78

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan RP Thread 4   StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 21st 2015, 8:44 pm

Shadowstar watched the two cats he loved(Iris and Blackwidow) and sighed
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan RP Thread 4   StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 22nd 2015, 2:23 am

Fuzzykit's eyes glowed, "if you had just given him a proper name maybe he wouldn't have gotten so angry!"
Back to top Go down
Dusky
Experienced Warrior
Experienced Warrior
Dusky

Thunderclan

PostSubject: Re: StormClan RP Thread 4   StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 22nd 2015, 8:08 pm

Squirrelflight flicked her tail, turning her head towards Irisfeather. She trotted over, confused, until she looked at the crowfood. "Wh-...what happened?" She mewed, she turned her head looking at the marked trees. Her fur stood up as worry swept through her.
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan RP Thread 4   StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 22nd 2015, 10:52 pm

"We think one of our exiles, Schizo, has caused this."
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan RP Thread 4   StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 23rd 2015, 2:21 am

"Stop calling him that! He doesn't like it!"
Back to top Go down
Scourge
Deputy
Deputy
Scourge

Teh-ehe-hehehe !!

No clan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan RP Thread 4   StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 23rd 2015, 4:05 pm

blood flew from scourges mouth the tightness from her throat threatned to collaspe on in.
sire blinked at scourge ,worry filled the ghost cat gaze.
"you okay scourge."
"does it look like im okay!!",scourge replied hoarse.
"...No.", sire said unsure.
blood still pooled from scourges mouth,her claws dug into a trees bark,she lashed out splintering the wood and making the blood land on the words Wolfbane.
when the pain ebbed away scourge struggled to her feet ,once on her feet she noticed a sharp piece of
wood lying next to her paws.
with a sigh scourge picked the sharp pointed piece of wood and turned away from the blood stainted tree.
walking away with bloody paw prints following scourge wandered down the path to find a place to rest.
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan RP Thread 4   StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 23rd 2015, 8:38 pm

Blackwidow snarled, "That is his only name, runt, got it? Go back and look at the medi-" She was knocked down with a yelp as Irisfeather shoved her.

"Now listen 'ere, NightClonner. Ya don't need to call a kit a runt!" Irisfeather was radiating with fury. "You've had litter of your own with my mate and may have anotha', now act like a decent queen!" When she was angry, her accent raged.

Blackwidow hissed, "StormClan is more brutal than my home!"

Gasps rippled around.

"This is yer home." She spat. "Or are you a traiter?"

Blackwidow narrowed her eyes. "I'm smarter than any StormClan cat." Her tongue sliced through the air like venom. Her eyes pierced into the eyes of the elder's. "Definitely you." She looked Irisfeather up and down.

Snowdrop stepped in front of Irisfeather. Her eyes were teary. "You piece of foxdung! I was born here, and this is my home! My brother and his mate are having kits here! You might as well! My father is leader of this Clan, and you are his queen! Now cut the dirt and act like it." Tears streamed from her eyes. "You're just some NightClan scum. You aren't any mother of mine." She stormed off.

Blackwidow looked around. Did she just say that...? Did her daughter not love her?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: StormClan RP Thread 4   StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

StormClan RP Thread 4
Page 3 of 35Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19 ... 35  Next