Warrior Cats World

StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 14 10dt64y
Warrior Cats World

StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 14 10dt64y
Warrior Cats World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warrior Cats World

Come and join our fantastic community and our amazing RPs! It's great fun!

NewsHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inDonate
Welcome to WCW.! Why don't you relax, and read the news, or get into some roleplaying.? StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 14 Bob11

StormClan RP Thread 4

Go down 
+8
Scourge
Adderfang
Bluestorm
Silverstar
Toxicstar
Spottedleaf
Ivypelt
Bloodtalon
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 24 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Spottedleaf
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Spottedleaf

Thunderclan
WCW Points : 37364
Thanks Points : 7

Character sheet
Health:
StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue100/100StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 14 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: StormClan RP Thread 4   StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 14 EmptyMarch 17th 2015, 9:15 pm

Nettlefang laughed a little and said, "Thats not surprising." before saying, "Well glad that you aren't hurt."
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/c/legacy247?sub_confirmation=1
Rabbitfoot
Deputy
Deputy
Rabbitfoot

Mood : Thank you for the Avatar Blood!! I love it!^_^

Shadowclan
WCW Points : 22005
Thanks Points : 1

PostSubject: Re: StormClan RP Thread 4   StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 14 EmptyMarch 17th 2015, 10:00 pm

Skyleaf chyckled & smiled at him. "Oh yeah, it's normal for me to trip." She replied before shaking more dirt off. "The prey pile looks pretty low, want to go hunting with me?" She asked.

(How does a relationship in cats start out anyways?o_o)
Back to top Go down
Spottedleaf
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Spottedleaf

Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:
StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue100/100StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 14 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan RP Thread 4   StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 14 EmptyMarch 17th 2015, 10:08 pm

(Just by hanging out and then growing closer in friendship I guess))

"Sure." nettlefang said. He needed to get out of camp.
Back to top Go down
Rabbitfoot
Deputy
Deputy
Rabbitfoot

Shadowclan

PostSubject: Re: StormClan RP Thread 4   StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 14 EmptyMarch 17th 2015, 10:27 pm

Skyleaf nodded & led the way out of camp, her feet padding quietly.
Back to top Go down
Spottedleaf
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Spottedleaf

Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan RP Thread 4   StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 14 EmptyMarch 17th 2015, 10:54 pm

Nettlefang purred and followed, hoping that they could both find some prey as well as enjoy there time out of camp together. Once they got to the heart of Stormclan territory he paused and began sniffing the air in the search for prey.
Back to top Go down
Rabbitfoot
Deputy
Deputy
Rabbitfoot

Shadowclan

PostSubject: Re: StormClan RP Thread 4   StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 14 EmptyMarch 18th 2015, 5:13 pm

Skyleaf watched him for a little bit before doing the same, catching a whiff of a mouse & padding towards it quietly.
Back to top Go down
Dusky
Experienced Warrior
Experienced Warrior
Dusky

Mood : Hi there. I am everchanging.
Thunderclan
WCW Points : 24288
Thanks Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: StormClan RP Thread 4   StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 14 EmptyMarch 18th 2015, 5:37 pm

((just gonna rp here with my rogue since he's interacting with all of my cats lol))

Range smirked as he saw his old pal approach him. He still despised Emberfur for choosing a tied down life with kits and a mate. Especially with that hissy she cat Squirreltail. He waved his tail and watched as Emberfur moved out from the trees and over the boarder. The plan was in action.

Emberfur cautiously moved towards Range. Every hair on end. Emberfur had spotted Range by the border just days before when Range asked to meet and for a favor he owed him. And here they were. Equally distanced, Emberfur right on the boarder and Range just a few feet away.

((THIS IS GONNA BE LONG I APOLOGIZE BUT IM SETTING UP PLOTS FOR MY CATS EXCUSE THIS))

Range began speaking. "I have just a small..favor" he asked, his words drawn out, "Perhaps that...mate of yours may help you." He hissed at the end and smiled wide. ((how do cats smile??? thats not important)) "I do hope shes..well". He moved closer to Emberfur, snaking around him. "Ah, thats right. My favor. StormClan has always been a little...yikes. But I'd like to change that. Allow me into the camp, I'll become a full warrior if you'd please. Make me your leader. If you do not like these terms, there will be consequences. It's either yes or yes. Choose." He snarled.

Emberfurs eyes widened when Range spoke. He couldn't risk his family's safety and looked down at his paws. He choked out his answer, "Yes Range. It can be arranged." He looked up at his friend whose Cheshire cat smile (ignore these human references, it works k) burned into his brain.

((GOOD LORD THAT WAS LONG I APOLOGIZE))
Back to top Go down
Spottedleaf
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Spottedleaf

Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan RP Thread 4   StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 14 EmptyMarch 18th 2015, 6:21 pm

Rabbitfoot wrote:
Skyleaf watched him for a little bit before doing the same, catching a whiff of a mouse & padding towards it quietly.

Nettlefang sniffed the air until he caught the scent of a squirrel. He began padding toward it quitely and with light paw steps
Back to top Go down
Rabbitfoot
Deputy
Deputy
Rabbitfoot

Shadowclan

PostSubject: Re: StormClan RP Thread 4   StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 14 EmptyMarch 18th 2015, 6:49 pm

(I don wanna rp how she catches it so...)

After a little bit, Skyleaf walked back to the clearing they started off at with a mouse & a bike in her jaws. She sat down, putting them at her paws & waited for Nettlefang to join her.
Back to top Go down
Spottedleaf
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Spottedleaf

Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan RP Thread 4   StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 14 EmptyMarch 18th 2015, 7:09 pm

Nettlefang was satisfied that he had caught something for the clan. eh glanced around too look for his clanmate and was glad when he saw that she had caguht something as well. He picked up his catch padded over to her and said "Good catch."
Back to top Go down
Rabbitfoot
Deputy
Deputy
Rabbitfoot

Shadowclan

PostSubject: Re: StormClan RP Thread 4   StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 14 EmptyMarch 18th 2015, 7:19 pm

"You too." Skyleaf ourred, wrapping her tail around her back paw. She looked around the beautiful day & smiled at him. "Let's have fun. It's beau today, new-leaf is comingb. Let's enjoy it."
Back to top Go down
Dusky
Experienced Warrior
Experienced Warrior
Dusky

Thunderclan

PostSubject: Re: StormClan RP Thread 4   StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 14 EmptyMarch 18th 2015, 9:23 pm

Squirreltail snaked through the forest and slid to a stop behind Skyleaf. "Well, Hi again. Don't mind me." She mewed and headed towards the boarder. She neared it and heard Range's familiar voice. She hissed under her breathe and looked around the tree. Squirreltail saw Emberfur sitting quietly as Range snarled at him. Her breath caught when she heard Emberfur's reply. She couldn't bear looking at him anymore. The last thing she saw before taking off towards the camp was Emberfur looking towards her hiding spot, his eyes wide with shock.
Back to top Go down
Spottedleaf
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Spottedleaf

Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan RP Thread 4   StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 14 EmptyMarch 18th 2015, 10:32 pm

He purred and said, "I agree. The weather is perfect. What do you want to do?"
Back to top Go down
Rabbitfoot
Deputy
Deputy
Rabbitfoot

Shadowclan

PostSubject: Re: StormClan RP Thread 4   StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 14 EmptyMarch 20th 2015, 5:15 pm

"Anything." She purred back &estates walking through the territory, after hiding her prey of course.
Back to top Go down
Scourge
Deputy
Deputy
Scourge

Mood : mainly naive and outgoing.

Teh-ehe-hehehe !!

No clan
WCW Points : 22908

Character sheet
Health:
StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue250/250StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 14 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan RP Thread 4   StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 14 EmptyMarch 20th 2015, 5:17 pm

Scourge blinked at the chattering cats,She sat there at the entrance to the warriors den and flipped her white-tipped tail
as she saw Fuzzykit and and Windkit at the entrance to the nursery.
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

Mood : Guest

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan
WCW Points : 33624
Thanks Points : 5

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan RP Thread 4   StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 14 EmptyMarch 20th 2015, 5:18 pm

Fuzzykit yawned (Hey rabbit, scourge want to rp in blizzard?)
Back to top Go down
Rabbitfoot
Deputy
Deputy
Rabbitfoot

Shadowclan

PostSubject: Re: StormClan RP Thread 4   StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 14 EmptyMarch 20th 2015, 5:22 pm

(Hm... I wosh, but I can't cause I got to go.D Sorry Gusty!)
Back to top Go down
Spottedleaf
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Spottedleaf

Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan RP Thread 4   StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 14 EmptyMarch 20th 2015, 5:59 pm

Rabbitfoot wrote:
"Anything." She purred back &estates walking through the territory, after hiding her prey of course.

Nettlefang purred, hid his prey as she did, and followed her through the territory.
Back to top Go down
Scourge
Deputy
Deputy
Scourge

Mood : mainly naive and outgoing.

Teh-ehe-hehehe !!

No clan
WCW Points : 22908

Character sheet
Health:
StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue250/250StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 14 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan RP Thread 4   StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 14 EmptyMarch 20th 2015, 7:05 pm

Scourge blinked at fuzzykit.
( sorry, have to go but next time kay.
Back to top Go down
Rabbitfoot
Deputy
Deputy
Rabbitfoot

Shadowclan

PostSubject: Re: StormClan RP Thread 4   StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 14 EmptyMarch 20th 2015, 7:28 pm

(What is on the territory?o_o like, a river or something??)
Back to top Go down
Dusky
Experienced Warrior
Experienced Warrior
Dusky

Thunderclan

PostSubject: Re: StormClan RP Thread 4   StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 14 EmptyMarch 20th 2015, 9:37 pm

Squirreltail grabbed Windkit by his scruff as she marched into camp. She laid down, dodging the other kits, and put Windkit besides her. Furious, she laid her head down and awaited Emberfur's apology.

Emberfur felt his heart drop when he saw her. He wanted to be the one to tell her. To explain his reasons. She expected the worst now. Range chuckled and walked off in his way of dismissing him. He charged into the woods, dodging trees and roots scatted across the floor. He emerged into camp and padded towards her nest.

((im sorry guys. like when i used to rp on here i wrote the smallest little slivers of a sentence like 'he purred' but now i cant NOT write a paragraph so i apologize for all of my past and future paragraphs!))
Back to top Go down
Spottedleaf
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Spottedleaf

Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan RP Thread 4   StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 14 EmptyMarch 20th 2015, 10:06 pm

(It okay I like longer posts better in RP just as long as its not like 10 paragraphs or something like that :P))

((It's never really been set so I just sort of make it up. I know what territoryes need to have: water, trees, and stuff.))
Back to top Go down
Hawkfire
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Hawkfire

Mood : Great coming back to this
No clan
WCW Points : 34322
Thanks Points : 2

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan RP Thread 4   StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 14 EmptyMarch 22nd 2015, 12:42 pm

Hawkfire licked his paws. He lied down

Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

Mood : Guest

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan
WCW Points : 33624
Thanks Points : 5

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan RP Thread 4   StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 14 EmptyMarch 22nd 2015, 12:43 pm

Larchleaf looked over at him
Back to top Go down
Hawkfire
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Hawkfire

Mood : Great coming back to this
No clan
WCW Points : 34322
Thanks Points : 2

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan RP Thread 4   StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 14 EmptyMarch 22nd 2015, 12:44 pm

Hawkfire looked up at her. she smiled and waved his tail at her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: StormClan RP Thread 4   StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

StormClan RP Thread 4
Page 14 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 24 ... 35  Next