Warrior Cats World

NightClan RP Thread - Page 5 10dt64y
Warrior Cats World

NightClan RP Thread - Page 5 10dt64y
Warrior Cats World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warrior Cats World

Come and join our fantastic community and our amazing RPs! It's great fun!

NewsHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inDonate
Welcome to WCW.! Why don't you relax, and read the news, or get into some roleplaying.? NightClan RP Thread - Page 5 Bob11

NightClan RP Thread

Go down 
+4
Adderfang
Gustyfoot
Bloodtalon
Moonstar
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Moonstar
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Moonstar

Mood : CHUGGABOAT!!

Livin my life..

No clan
WCW Points : 36873
Thanks Points : 22

Character sheet
Health:
NightClan RP Thread - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue100/100NightClan RP Thread - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

NightClan RP Thread - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NightClan RP Thread   NightClan RP Thread - Page 5 EmptySeptember 10th 2014, 4:10 pm

Moonstar wrote:
Greystorm walked back in as xD named them. "Beautiful names." He purred.

Angelwings watched in go before following him and sitting in front if him.
Back to top Go down
Adderfang
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Adderfang

Mood : Hope everyone's doin' ok
No clan
WCW Points : 43599
Thanks Points : 24

PostSubject: Re: NightClan RP Thread   NightClan RP Thread - Page 5 EmptySeptember 10th 2014, 4:40 pm

Raccoonkit and Darkkit went back into the nursery, and Silentkit immediately backed away to where they wouldn't notice her. Silverkit narrowed his eyes at his brothers and nudged Firekit back to his own family. Raccoonkit saw Silentkit.
"Helping watch the newborns now?" he sneered, loud enough for only Silentkit to hear. She glared at him and his fur bristled, but Goldenfeather went in just then and Raccoonkit snorted, walking over with Darkkit to their mother.
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Starclan
WCW Points : 326737
Thanks Points : 33

Character sheet
Health:
NightClan RP Thread - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue100/100NightClan RP Thread - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: NightClan RP Thread   NightClan RP Thread - Page 5 EmptySeptember 10th 2014, 6:29 pm

Bloodstar looked at Angelwings, claws still flexed.
Back to top Go down
Toxicstar
Pokemon Lover
Toxicstar

Shadowclan
WCW Points : 98191
Thanks Points : 78

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: NightClan RP Thread   NightClan RP Thread - Page 5 EmptySeptember 10th 2014, 6:37 pm

Cleardrop sighed and went hunting
Back to top Go down
Moonstar
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Moonstar

Livin my life..

No clan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: NightClan RP Thread   NightClan RP Thread - Page 5 EmptySeptember 10th 2014, 6:38 pm

Angelwings smirked. "Relax eagle foot." She chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: NightClan RP Thread   NightClan RP Thread - Page 5 EmptySeptember 10th 2014, 6:40 pm

He acted angry but then smirked.
Back to top Go down
Moonstar
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Moonstar

Livin my life..

No clan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: NightClan RP Thread   NightClan RP Thread - Page 5 EmptySeptember 10th 2014, 6:44 pm

Angelwings purred. "What's wrong with you?" She mewed.
Back to top Go down
Adderfang
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Adderfang

No clan

PostSubject: Re: NightClan RP Thread   NightClan RP Thread - Page 5 EmptySeptember 10th 2014, 6:57 pm

Silentkit sighed and left the nursery, not wanting to be near Darkkit and Raccoonkit. She noticed Silverkit following her. She growled, wishing she didn't have him following her around, feeling the need to protect her from her brothers. I can still protect myself! She wanted to snap.
Back to top Go down
Toxicstar
Pokemon Lover
Toxicstar

Shadowclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: NightClan RP Thread   NightClan RP Thread - Page 5 EmptySeptember 10th 2014, 7:10 pm

Cleardrop came back to camp and placed two birds on the fresh-kill pile
Back to top Go down
Adderfang
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Adderfang

No clan

PostSubject: Re: NightClan RP Thread   NightClan RP Thread - Page 5 EmptySeptember 10th 2014, 7:11 pm

Silentkit looked at the warrior
Back to top Go down
Toxicstar
Pokemon Lover
Toxicstar

Shadowclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: NightClan RP Thread   NightClan RP Thread - Page 5 EmptySeptember 10th 2014, 7:43 pm

Cleardrop looked at the kit
Back to top Go down
Adderfang
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Adderfang

No clan

PostSubject: Re: NightClan RP Thread   NightClan RP Thread - Page 5 EmptySeptember 10th 2014, 7:44 pm

Silentkit waived her tail in greeting
Back to top Go down
Toxicstar
Pokemon Lover
Toxicstar

Shadowclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: NightClan RP Thread   NightClan RP Thread - Page 5 EmptySeptember 10th 2014, 7:44 pm

Cleardrop smiled and flicked his tail
Back to top Go down
Adderfang
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Adderfang

No clan

PostSubject: Re: NightClan RP Thread   NightClan RP Thread - Page 5 EmptySeptember 10th 2014, 7:46 pm

Silentkit smiled back
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: NightClan RP Thread   NightClan RP Thread - Page 5 EmptySeptember 10th 2014, 8:53 pm

Bloodstar refused to admit his "crush". He shrugged, narrowing his eye. Smearpaw caught his eye. She was oldee than her early named mentor, now 12 moons. "I need to name a warrior." He mewed and leapt onto the high ledge, calling his cats. "Smearpaw, step forward." She did, and gazed at her a moment. She looked so much like him, and yet didn't seem fond of him as much as she implied.

She stepped forward, unflinching by his scarred eye, her own icy ones making him flinch. Though he stood tall, and his voice boomed across camp. "I, Bloodstar, leader of NightClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. She has learned the ways of your noble code, and I commend her as a warrior in her turn.

Smearpaw, do you promise to uphokd the wariir code and protect your clan, even at the cost of your life?"

"I do." There was something he had feared most sparking in her eyes. Two feelings that brought disaster to his life. Ambition and hatred.

"Then," he seemed to pause. He didn't follow a religion, though he knew StarClan and the DarkForest wer real. His Clan would hate him for admitting. He skipped StarClan. "...I name you Smearheart. I honor your strength and courag and accept you as a full member of NightClan."

Triumph flickered in her eyes and a smirk plastered across her face. He leapt from the highrock and went for a walk. She followed. (The plot isnt now Moon shes just HINTING at plans.) "Thank you for my warrior name. Maybe I can test out my skills someday." She sneered. Bloodstar screwed his eyes shut, wincing at that statement.
Back to top Go down
Moonstar
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Moonstar

Livin my life..

No clan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: NightClan RP Thread   NightClan RP Thread - Page 5 EmptySeptember 10th 2014, 9:39 pm

(Okay!xD)

Angelwings walked out of his nest and watched the cheered and watched him leave again. She narrowed her eyes as Smearheart followed him.
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: NightClan RP Thread   NightClan RP Thread - Page 5 EmptySeptember 10th 2014, 9:46 pm

"I can't wait to be Smearsta-" She began. He whipped around, teeth bared.

"Shut up! You have a warrior vigil to attend! Go back to camp." She didn't budge. He snarled, "NOW!" She scampered off. Rage radiating from his pelt, he sat by the river. The ripples in the water were calm enough for him to see his reflection. He turned his head so hjs scar wasn't visible (he dont look bad without dat scar *wiggles eyebrows* xD) He seemed to calm down. He turned his head and his memories of blood and gore of kithood seized him. He screeched in fur and sliced his claws through the water, breathing heavy from anger.
Back to top Go down
Moonstar
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Moonstar

Livin my life..

No clan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: NightClan RP Thread   NightClan RP Thread - Page 5 EmptySeptember 10th 2014, 9:47 pm

Angelwings say Smearheart walk back into camp and she walked out to Bloodstar and sat behind him, waiting for him to cool down.
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: NightClan RP Thread   NightClan RP Thread - Page 5 EmptySeptember 10th 2014, 9:52 pm

He stared at his distorted reflection.Monster...Monster.... Voices in his head chanted. He thought they were calling him such treachery, but later he would realize that they were warnings.
Back to top Go down
Moonstar
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Moonstar

Livin my life..

No clan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: NightClan RP Thread   NightClan RP Thread - Page 5 EmptySeptember 10th 2014, 9:58 pm

Angelwings sighed an walked up and put her forehead against his back.
Back to top Go down
Moonstar
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Moonstar

Livin my life..

No clan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: NightClan RP Thread   NightClan RP Thread - Page 5 EmptySeptember 10th 2014, 9:58 pm

Angelwings sighed an walked up and put her forehead against his back.
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: NightClan RP Thread   NightClan RP Thread - Page 5 EmptySeptember 10th 2014, 10:01 pm

He stifled a purr, fur flattening and talon-studded claws laying normal. He straightened up. "Sorry." He mewed.
Back to top Go down
Moonstar
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Moonstar

Livin my life..

No clan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: NightClan RP Thread   NightClan RP Thread - Page 5 EmptySeptember 10th 2014, 10:06 pm

Angelwings backed up and and looked at him. "It's fine. We all need to get anger out." She chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: NightClan RP Thread   NightClan RP Thread - Page 5 EmptySeptember 10th 2014, 10:07 pm

"I'm fine now." He onlu laughed back.
Back to top Go down
Moonstar
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Moonstar

Livin my life..

No clan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: NightClan RP Thread   NightClan RP Thread - Page 5 EmptySeptember 10th 2014, 10:10 pm

"Okay." She chuckled. "Why is eagle foot mad?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NightClan RP Thread   NightClan RP Thread - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

NightClan RP Thread
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next