Warrior Cats World

Your Character irl? 10dt64y
Warrior Cats World

Your Character irl? 10dt64y
Warrior Cats World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warrior Cats World

Come and join our fantastic community and our amazing RPs! It's great fun!

NewsHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inDonate
Welcome to WCW.! Why don't you relax, and read the news, or get into some roleplaying.? Your Character irl? Bob11

Your Character irl?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Mood : you are what you love, not who loves you <3
Starclan
WCW Points : 326504
Thanks Points : 33

Character sheet
Health:
Your Character irl? Left_bar_bleue100/100Your Character irl? Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Your Character irl? Empty
PostSubject: Your Character irl?   Your Character irl? EmptyJanuary 21st 2017, 10:32 pm

What do you guys think your main warrior cat looks like? Post the name of the person you think, or just a plain picture; I just thought it'd be cool to see and imagine them as human or something. For example, I think Bloodtalon/star would look sort of like this guy (Gerard Way):

Either in this way:
Your Character irl? Gerard10

or...

Your Character irl? 52ec0710

Oh, and Crow's his brother, so ig they look alike. And I feel like Crow should be attractive, and Gerard Way looks like Gerard Way and I find him attractive, so -
Your Character irl? C9882210
Your Character irl? Gerard11

(I reaaally hope the pictures aren't too big oops)
Back to top Go down
Toxicstar
Pokemon Lover
Toxicstar

Shadowclan
WCW Points : 97963
Thanks Points : 78

Character sheet
Health:
Your Character irl? Left_bar_bleue100/100Your Character irl? Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Your Character irl?   Your Character irl? EmptyJanuary 22nd 2017, 5:00 am

My computer is getting fixed. On a phone so no pics.
But as a person, I always figured Shadow to resemble Tony Stark cause he a leader and playboy xD
And Toxic, Draco Malfoy. Attractive, seems like a villain but isn't..... perfect match.
Back to top Go down
Bluestorm
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Bluestorm

Thunderclan
WCW Points : 36829
Thanks Points : 3

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Your Character irl?   Your Character irl? EmptyJanuary 22nd 2017, 11:50 pm

Not sure, really. My OC is actually Spottedcloud because while I am Bluestorm here, I created Spottedcloud first because I joined Falconstar's forum first... Hmm
Back to top Go down
http://starclanwarriors.forumotion.com/
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

Mood : Guest

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan
WCW Points : 33252
Thanks Points : 5

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Your Character irl?   Your Character irl? EmptyJanuary 26th 2017, 11:55 am

Gustyfoot would probably be someone like Emma Watson because she's short, opinionated, somewhat smart but really vulnerable inside.

Northpool would probably be the mother of dragons from game of thrones
Back to top Go down
Moonstar
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Moonstar

Mood : CHUGGABOAT!!

Livin my life..

No clan
WCW Points : 36645
Thanks Points : 22

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Your Character irl?   Your Character irl? EmptyJanuary 26th 2017, 2:18 pm

Um...

Moon would be...Taylor Swift? In a way, I can see it.cx She's easy to be around, and people like her for her childish and out going personality.

Comet(Never brought her over here, I would if we started warrior rps again.) She would be Demi Lovato. She's independent and has a very strong personality.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Character irl?   Your Character irl? Empty

Back to top Go down

Your Character irl?
Page 1 of 1