Warrior Cats World

Warrior Cats World

Come and join our fantastic community and our amazing RPs! It's great fun!

NewsHomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inDonate
Welcome to WCW.! Why don't you relax, and read the news, or get into some roleplaying.?

Share | 

Danger Days

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Gustyfoot
Kit

Mood : Guest

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan
WCW Points : 18493
Thanks Points : 5

Character sheet
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Danger Days   January 30th 2017, 3:28 pm

Cato spat the long lasting blood in his mouth on the man's dull lifeless t-shirt creating a coloured puddle of colour, "You won't hurt my sister. Not as long as I'm alive, you really think your lifeless zombie is going to capture an intelligent young girl?"

Atomic Ray took off her beanie completely with her free hand and smiled encouragingly.

You have been touched

"I will fight! I will! I will fight until my heart stops beating and my paws stop working! You look upon me and see just a tiny cat! But you do not see the fighting spirit! You know why I fight even when there is no hope?! Because my clan is my hope and I made a promise. A promise that I would protect everyone in nightclan, and I intend to keep it! The clan may not make a cat but the cats make a clan and we are Nightclan!"

-Gustyfoot
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper

Mood : I knew this skin that wrapped my frame
Wasn't made to play this game.
Starclan
WCW Points : 311730
Thanks Points : 33

Character sheet
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Danger Days   January 30th 2017, 3:31 pm

"Oh, but you don't know anything about Frankie's past with the Zones' beloved Party Poison, do you? And we just need to check in on him. Party trained Frank himself, so I do have quite a bit of faith in 'Fun Ghoul'." Korse smirked widely.

Party gave a small smile as he recalled when they'd first met a couple hours ago, when she grabbed his highly pigmented red hair.

Kit

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Danger Days   January 30th 2017, 3:39 pm

Cato looked down his shoulders slumped in defeat. He imagined what pain Ray would have to go to now because of him and tears sprung to his eyes as Korse tilted his head up.

Ray grinned as his fingers fell through her colored hair in return for what she had did earlier and she gave a silent giggle resting her head on his shoulder.

Hours passed and Ray still sat in between the two boys, normally she would feel uncomfortable but these people were so relatable that she couldn't help but smile.

You have been touched

"I will fight! I will! I will fight until my heart stops beating and my paws stop working! You look upon me and see just a tiny cat! But you do not see the fighting spirit! You know why I fight even when there is no hope?! Because my clan is my hope and I made a promise. A promise that I would protect everyone in nightclan, and I intend to keep it! The clan may not make a cat but the cats make a clan and we are Nightclan!"

-Gustyfoot
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Danger Days   January 30th 2017, 3:43 pm

(oops i forgot frank and thorn were supposed to be in a car of sorts so yeah)

"Thanks for the help, Cato," Korse grinned.

Party smiled fully for the first time in a while and Static got excited at this.

Frank knew exactly the way there, but he knew they'd have to park a bit far from the destination because of their plain white car.

Kit

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Danger Days   January 30th 2017, 3:48 pm

"Out of all the people you could catch, why a sixteen year old girl? What has she ever done to hurt you?" Cato asked.

Ray relaxed for the first time in a long while watching the sun set, 'pretty she wrote simply.

Thorn pulled his tie annoyed by the grip it had on his throat. It was night time now so the desert had grown pretty cold and he pulled his blazer tighter.

You have been touched

-Gustyfoot

Last edited by Gustyfoot on January 31st 2017, 1:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Danger Days   January 30th 2017, 3:51 pm

"That's for me to know and you to learn later on."

Party smiled and nodded, while Static began to fall asleep.

Frank slowed down the car. "Keep calm, no aggression. Follow my lead." He got out of the car and began to walk to the diner.

Kit

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Danger Days   January 30th 2017, 3:55 pm

Thorn nodded, normally he was opposed to following Frank's orders but in unfamiliar territory he had no choice and he stepped out of the car slowly looking around for some sort of hippy infested clubhouse.

Ray breathed slowly. This moment was perfect.

You have been touched

-Gustyfoot
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Danger Days   January 30th 2017, 4:00 pm

Party's eyes instinctively patrolled around the horizon until he spotted a pair of silhouettes, tensing. "Static - Static, wake up." Rad Static sat upright as he too saw Frank and Thorn in the distance.

Kit

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Danger Days   January 30th 2017, 4:11 pm

Ray opened her eyes properly and looked ahead, she quickly threw on her hat tucking all the hair in before looking forward nervously, her hand moved to grip Party's instinctively. She stood up sensing something odd.

You have been touched

-Gustyfoot
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Danger Days   January 30th 2017, 4:15 pm

Party stood and grabbed his yellow raygun, which scared Static slightly. Party ripped away from her hand in panic as he went towards the pair, Static yelling, "They could be Dracs, Party, slow down!" Party just shook his head as his world came crashing around him, something horribly familiar about the leading half of this group. He stopped dead in his tracks as Frank stumbled over, acting shocked and desperate. (How about they act nice as they gather a bunch of info on her and then they attack later?)

Frank was now face to face with Party, who broke down into Frank's 'caring' arms. "Ghoul, you - dead - you were dead - " He buried his face into Frank's scarred neck, and Static was both in shock and wondering how in the world Fun Ghoul was here.

Kit

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Danger Days   January 30th 2017, 4:23 pm

(Okay)

Ray looked at Static anxiously wondering what exactly to do, she saw Party with Frank and felt herself frown despite how happy this moment was. Her eyes landed instantly on the person in the suit standing at the back and she walked up to him cautiously.

"Hi I'm Thorn-short for Thorn Burst. I've been wandering with Ghoul for a while, who are you?"

You have been touched

-Gustyfoot
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Danger Days   January 30th 2017, 4:29 pm

(I'll just call him Fun Ghoul for now so I don't get confused)

Party leaned back, gripping Ghoul's shoulders to look at him. "They cut your hair and - " His eyes widened as he fumbled to roll the collar of Ghoul's shirt down. "All of your tattoos are gone." Party announced a bit sadly, considering one of his favorite things to do was just sit and admire the faded artwork on Fun Ghoul's pale skin. He leaned forward again and hugged him tightly. "I love you."

Static decided to trust Thorn. "Rad Static, but you can just call me Stat or Static."

Kit

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Danger Days   January 30th 2017, 4:33 pm

"Pleasure," He said shaking his hand, he looked down at Ray planting a gentleman's kiss on her hand,"And who are you?" He wanted to confirm that she was the right person.

"HSk" She looked up at Static for help.

You have been touched

-Gustyfoot
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Danger Days   January 30th 2017, 4:36 pm

Static ran over and quickly grabbed her pad and pencil, murmuring, "She doesn't speak."

Party walked over with Fun Ghoul, who hid his discomfort in Party's hand clasped in his.

Kit

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Danger Days   January 30th 2017, 4:44 pm

"Ah," He nodded confirming to himself that everything was in order and took off his blazer revealing the white shirt, "We've been trying to blend in," He explained.

Ray scribbled, "Guess we are going to need to make more room in the beds."

You have been touched

-Gustyfoot
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Danger Days   January 30th 2017, 4:46 pm

Party nodded, "We have another bunk or two, I think. No worries. Come in, come in."

Static stared at Ghoul, remembering the polaroid. He pointed out discreetly, "Party, you may need to clean up before they see your room."

Kit

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Danger Days   January 30th 2017, 4:50 pm

Ray perched herself opposite Ghoul as Party reluctantly went off to clean his room. She was silent, sitting there blankly not even moving her lips to mime something. Her arm moved to rub her neck.

You have been touched

-Gustyfoot
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Danger Days   January 30th 2017, 4:56 pm

(i'd say Ghoul is probably like 19 since Party is 20)

Party began to clean up and Static was awkwardly trying for conversation with Thorn.

Ghoul said, "I'm Fun Ghoul. Nice to meet you."

Kit

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Danger Days   January 30th 2017, 5:00 pm

Ray showed him her tattooed wrist and then resumed her cold stance.

Cato groaned as he felt a nice slice through his blue tinted hair, he tried to pull away but the tip sliced across his skin, "What the hell are you trying to do? Make me bald like you?"

You have been touched

-Gustyfoot
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Danger Days   January 30th 2017, 5:06 pm

Fun Ghoul grinned, good at acting, "I used to have lots of tattoos."

"We can't have this sort of violent color around, can we?"

Kit

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Danger Days   January 30th 2017, 5:12 pm

Cato's eye were blurred by tears as he watched his shorty hair fall to the ground, "Stop it please!"

Ray tilted her head as Thorn begun to have a conversation with Rad, "Cool hair." He commented softly.

You have been touched

-Gustyfoot
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Danger Days   January 30th 2017, 5:16 pm

"You chose the wrong path, Cato. I'm pulling you out of the emotions."

"Thanks," Static replied just as Party came out of his room.

"Oh, there's some Power Pup if you guys are hungry." Everyone could see the little loving glances or voice cracks Party would get towards Fun Ghoul, but to Static, something felt off.

Kit

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Danger Days   January 30th 2017, 5:24 pm

He shuddered, "Don't you just have some dye?" He dreaded to think what they would do to Ray who had no inch of her hair left uncovered. He thought about her green hair melting into blue and it comforted him somehow.

Ray rubbed her eyes and made a hand sign meaning bed, she was tired and visibly so.

You have been touched

-Gustyfoot
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Danger Days   January 30th 2017, 5:31 pm

"Oh, that's for the corpses," he grinned. "But maybe I can make an acception." (In the comics, they really did cut off the killjoys' hair and dye it black after they were killed. Weird.)

"Yours is the last room on the right, Ray," Party noted. "You need rest."

Kit

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Danger Days   January 30th 2017, 5:39 pm

Cato shuddered he was hardly recognisable anymore and he tried to forget where he was but Korse was torturous in the playing of his hair dropping it in front of his eyes and Cato remembered his sister's last words "You're just jealous!" And the words came from his lips as he grinned thinking of her.

She wandered to the bedroom.

You have been touched

-Gustyfoot
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Danger Days   

Back to top Go down

Danger Days
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next