Warrior Cats World

Beach Camp and Wisdom Teeth Removal 10dt64y
Warrior Cats World

Beach Camp and Wisdom Teeth Removal 10dt64y
Warrior Cats World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warrior Cats World

Come and join our fantastic community and our amazing RPs! It's great fun!

NewsHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inDonate
Welcome to WCW.! Why don't you relax, and read the news, or get into some roleplaying.? Beach Camp and Wisdom Teeth Removal Bob11

Beach Camp and Wisdom Teeth Removal

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Bluestorm
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Bluestorm

Thunderclan
WCW Points : 37057
Thanks Points : 3

Character sheet
Health:
Beach Camp and Wisdom Teeth Removal Left_bar_bleue100/100Beach Camp and Wisdom Teeth Removal Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Beach Camp and Wisdom Teeth Removal Empty
PostSubject: Beach Camp and Wisdom Teeth Removal   Beach Camp and Wisdom Teeth Removal EmptyJune 13th 2016, 2:38 pm

A week from today, I will be gone on a church retreat for four days. I'll be gone from June 20th-June 24th.

Then, on June 27th, I am getting my wisdom teeth removed. I'll be less active during this time. Just a heads up.
Back to top Go down
http://starclanwarriors.forumotion.com/
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

Mood : Guest

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan
WCW Points : 33480
Thanks Points : 5

Character sheet
Health:
Beach Camp and Wisdom Teeth Removal Left_bar_bleue100/100Beach Camp and Wisdom Teeth Removal Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Beach Camp and Wisdom Teeth Removal   Beach Camp and Wisdom Teeth Removal EmptyJune 13th 2016, 2:48 pm

Aww I'm not on at the 18th. My dad is doing a skydive for charity unfortunately he didnt raise his target but a nice lady gave him £10. I'm sorry to post it on here but I thought its better than making my own topic
Back to top Go down
Bluestorm
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Bluestorm

Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Beach Camp and Wisdom Teeth Removal   Beach Camp and Wisdom Teeth Removal EmptyJune 13th 2016, 2:55 pm

I'm so nervous for the 27th.
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Beach Camp and Wisdom Teeth Removal   Beach Camp and Wisdom Teeth Removal EmptyJune 13th 2016, 2:57 pm

Dont worry..I aint gonna tell you it's painless but you'll be alright
Back to top Go down
Bluestorm
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Bluestorm

Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Beach Camp and Wisdom Teeth Removal   Beach Camp and Wisdom Teeth Removal EmptyJune 13th 2016, 3:08 pm

Recovering won't be fun.
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Starclan
WCW Points : 326737
Thanks Points : 33

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Beach Camp and Wisdom Teeth Removal   Beach Camp and Wisdom Teeth Removal EmptyJune 14th 2016, 10:37 am

Good luck, Blue! And Gust, that sounds like a cool way to help for charity, I wanna skydive!
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Beach Camp and Wisdom Teeth Removal   Beach Camp and Wisdom Teeth Removal EmptyJune 15th 2016, 10:50 am

I could never skydivw
Back to top Go down
Bluestorm
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Bluestorm

Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Beach Camp and Wisdom Teeth Removal   Beach Camp and Wisdom Teeth Removal EmptyJune 15th 2016, 5:05 pm

I'd be nervous to skydive.
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Beach Camp and Wisdom Teeth Removal   Beach Camp and Wisdom Teeth Removal EmptyJune 15th 2016, 5:58 pm

I'd try it but I have to be 18
Back to top Go down
Toxicstar
Pokemon Lover
Toxicstar

Shadowclan
WCW Points : 98191
Thanks Points : 78

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Beach Camp and Wisdom Teeth Removal   Beach Camp and Wisdom Teeth Removal EmptyJune 15th 2016, 6:21 pm

At least you're getting the teeth pulled after camp.
It's painful and I can't swallow pills so I dealt with the pain for two weeks, no pain killers
And the pain can make you very grouchy. I stayed off the internet and mostly played Far Cry 4 and AC Black Flag to help distract me. lol
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Beach Camp and Wisdom Teeth Removal   Beach Camp and Wisdom Teeth Removal EmptyJune 16th 2016, 12:22 am

Mime are already growing in
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Beach Camp and Wisdom Teeth Removal   Beach Camp and Wisdom Teeth Removal EmptyJune 16th 2016, 2:16 am

I already have mine lol
Back to top Go down
Bluestorm
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Bluestorm

Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Beach Camp and Wisdom Teeth Removal   Beach Camp and Wisdom Teeth Removal EmptyJune 16th 2016, 3:30 am

I've been in so much pain lately from them.
Back to top Go down
Toxicstar
Pokemon Lover
Toxicstar

Shadowclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Beach Camp and Wisdom Teeth Removal   Beach Camp and Wisdom Teeth Removal EmptyJune 17th 2016, 1:42 am

You guys are years from having to have them pulled. You're lucky.
Back to top Go down
Bluestorm
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Bluestorm

Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Beach Camp and Wisdom Teeth Removal   Beach Camp and Wisdom Teeth Removal EmptyJune 18th 2016, 12:17 am

My mom said that we're going to buy a bunch of ice cream when I get back from camp.
Back to top Go down
Toxicstar
Pokemon Lover
Toxicstar

Shadowclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Beach Camp and Wisdom Teeth Removal   Beach Camp and Wisdom Teeth Removal EmptyJune 18th 2016, 2:11 am

Get instant potatoes. Lots and lots. It's all I ate during the time.

Along with some soft drink as I could literally not drink milk without my teeth hurting
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Beach Camp and Wisdom Teeth Removal   Beach Camp and Wisdom Teeth Removal EmptyJune 18th 2016, 2:18 am

No actually my wisdom teeth are getting pulled in december
Back to top Go down
Toxicstar
Pokemon Lover
Toxicstar

Shadowclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Beach Camp and Wisdom Teeth Removal   Beach Camp and Wisdom Teeth Removal EmptyJune 18th 2016, 2:37 am

Well try to see if you can get instant potatoes, they're really soft and easy on your teeth
Back to top Go down
Bluestorm
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Bluestorm

Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Beach Camp and Wisdom Teeth Removal   Beach Camp and Wisdom Teeth Removal EmptyJune 18th 2016, 10:33 pm

I asked off for 5 days from work. Should I take more?
Back to top Go down
Toxicstar
Pokemon Lover
Toxicstar

Shadowclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Beach Camp and Wisdom Teeth Removal   Beach Camp and Wisdom Teeth Removal EmptyJune 18th 2016, 11:38 pm

You'll still be in pain at work with only 5 days
Back to top Go down
Bluestorm
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Bluestorm

Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Beach Camp and Wisdom Teeth Removal   Beach Camp and Wisdom Teeth Removal EmptyJune 18th 2016, 11:51 pm

I'll have to do a lot of talking because I'm a cashier.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beach Camp and Wisdom Teeth Removal   Beach Camp and Wisdom Teeth Removal Empty

Back to top Go down

Beach Camp and Wisdom Teeth Removal
Page 1 of 1