Warrior Cats World

The shattered Heart 10dt64y
Warrior Cats World

The shattered Heart 10dt64y
Warrior Cats World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warrior Cats World

Come and join our fantastic community and our amazing RPs! It's great fun!

NewsHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inDonate
Welcome to WCW.! Why don't you relax, and read the news, or get into some roleplaying.? The shattered Heart Bob11

The shattered Heart

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

Mood : Guest

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan
WCW Points : 33480
Thanks Points : 5

Character sheet
Health:
The shattered Heart Left_bar_bleue100/100The shattered Heart Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

The shattered Heart Empty
PostSubject: The shattered Heart   The shattered Heart EmptyJune 13th 2016, 5:05 am

This is a story about Gustyfoot's love for Bloodstar, a story of tragic, blackened love that would destroy her soul forever.

Prolouge.
You've all heard those stories about cliche love, havent you? The ones that are sickenly sweet and ruin the originality that the story once had to offer. I personally never believed I could love another. I was afraid of getting hurt and too busy to try and prove to others that I was worthy of my Deputy position to worry about such a petty thing as love.

It was built into me at a young age, by my father, by Yewberry and by Bloodsplash that love was a villain in disguise, it would get you attached to people and turn you into an emotional wreck. What was the point in leaving myself open to the possibility of death? Especially when it seemed to cling to me like the early raindrops in Newleaf. Slowly, I became ajusted to that way of thinking, I look back now and I see that I blamed the Darkforest when really it was my own doing.
No one can make you feel ANYTHING without your consent.
I allowed the darkforest to manipulate me in this way, for moons, I could not see what they had done, what I had done, I turned into a soldier wanting to help all others rather than fixing myself. Stupidly, I believed their happiness would create my own. In some ways it did, I always smiled on the surface however, I was wearing a mask to trick even my own thoughts. It wasn't right. I wasn't right.

But still, no matter how hard I tried, I could not deny the feeling of warmth that spread through my soul everytime I looked upon him; he was so broken, shattered like glass with a tormented past and a future that entwined us together. I did not want to listen the prophesy, I did not care what it had to say, they were just confusing words sent down from the stars. I could not believe it, though I had seen his anger before I could not believe that a cat like him could ever turn so cruel. Maybe, just maybe, I could save him from his terrible destiny.

I loved him, Bloodstar.
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Starclan
WCW Points : 326737
Thanks Points : 33

Character sheet
Health:
The shattered Heart Left_bar_bleue100/100The shattered Heart Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: The shattered Heart   The shattered Heart EmptyJune 14th 2016, 11:04 am

Woot woot
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The shattered Heart   The shattered Heart EmptyJune 14th 2016, 11:11 am

I hope it's good but I'm gonna leave it a bit untul we decide properly all the details.
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Starclan
WCW Points : 326737
Thanks Points : 33

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The shattered Heart   The shattered Heart EmptyJune 14th 2016, 11:20 am

Okay its really good so far
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The shattered Heart   The shattered Heart EmptyJune 15th 2016, 11:05 am

Chapter 1.

I tried not to let my feelings show but inside I was dying, slowly breaking down, heart smashing into a million more pieces every time one of his mates died. He blamed starclan for all his grief all his sadness that seemed to overwhelm him but like me, death followed him everywhere.

As his mates died, I made sure to look after the kits as if they were my own whilst still keeping a safe distance from him, what sort of horrible cat would I be if I stalked up to him and confessed my feelings of love. Love? I wasn't even sure whether it was love, I had never exsperienced that emotion for someone who wasn't part of my family. I was sure it was simply fondness, the fondness of having someone that I considered a friend alive at the very least. That's what I convinced myself the feeling was but deep down I knew it was much more.

I even trained one of his kits, Eastwind, but I failed to protect her from the darkness that threatened to mould her into nothing but a heartless existance. I blamed myself for her being corrupt and I knew she blamed me too but the moves I attwmpted to teach her were hard for a cat that took after her father's side. Pitifully, I watched as she failed to perforn on the same level of fighting as I, I watched Eastwind's frustration grow and still I wanted to prove that I could train an apprentice that would stay alive in their warriorhood.

It was inevitable that she would take up darkforest traing that I used to take part in, I tried to make her see the light but her mind was set in stone and her heart already as black as the night that took her in as an equal. From then on my life began to get worse, I failed to keep an eye on the new litter of kits all because I was trapped in some fantasy world wishing it would come true. And so death took Sunkit away.

Deppression came over me as I realized how much misery I had caused in my own selfish mind, I would refuse to eat and refuse to sleep among the cats that looked up to me, instead lying on my stone in all kinds of weather conditions praying to all those I had wronged to forgive me of my unforgivable mistakes.

One night, the rain was soaking my pelt as I came back to camp drenched and carrying three small mice in my jaws. Natrually, I felt useless for being such a terrible hunter, I was unfocused. Promising myself that I would consentrate more, I laid on my rock allowing the water to chill me to the bone and cleanse my body of all scents. A while later, I heard a noise, my hearing had always been extremely strong, I believed it had gotten into a routine of always expecting an attack, a state of paranoia if you will. Slowly, I stood, shoulders clicking in the most gruesome way, bottom jaw chattering in the roaring wind, it was the stars, screaming at me for being such a worthless waste of fur. Cautiously, I sniffed, padding away from the fresh kill pile so I wouldn't smell the delightfully tempting food that I hated to eat. I followed the pongent scent, it smelt familar, as I drew closer, it got stronger and stronger, the scent of the river water and wildlife that grew by the edge. The place Bloodstar loved to go hunt. I could smell him, my leader, he was nearby! But wait, I had seen him resting in his nest before I left to chase after the scent that curiously dragged me forwards and he had been there, snoozing as peacefully as it was possible for him to snooze so what...?

I stopped suddenly hearing a twig snap by the river's edge and I scrambled back a few paces ready to get into the stance, back paws desperately clinging to the cracks of the ground to make sure I didn't fall in but the grip was unsecure and I kept slipping due to the water.

"Whoever you are come out now!" I growled, lowering my voice to a more menacing register so I didn't sound so unwell and tired, my ebony fur rose upwards in an attempt to make myself look bigger however, based on past exsperiences I doubted whethwr I'd even be larger than an apprentice midway through their training.

The bushes rustled. My eyes widened and then narrowed to slits, I stared forward. One of the good things about having a pelt so dark was that it blended perfecrly into the darkness though unfortunately, here, the moonlight shimmered on the river and it's light prevented me from having an advantage.

"Come out now." I said slowly deciding being hostile would not work, "I wont hurt you if you don't hurt me."

A figure stepped out of the bushes, "Hello there. I won't hurt you." He assured but I knew it was naive to believe that. It was a large tom with a slim yet strong build but a rugged dark grey pelt that made him seem more frightening than he axtually was. A smile pierced his lips and I believed that it was genuine.

"Boy I hope my brother talks about me, you should know my brother. Your his deputy after all."

I stopped fumbling for words, my heart caught in my chest, a lump formed in my throat, "Crow?" I blurted, "You're not dead?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The shattered Heart   The shattered Heart Empty

Back to top Go down

The shattered Heart
Page 1 of 1