Warrior Cats World

Warrior Cats World

Come and join our fantastic community and our amazing RPs! It's great fun!

NewsHomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inDonate
Welcome to WCW.! Why don't you relax, and read the news, or get into some roleplaying.?

Share | 

The Alice Sacrifice

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper

Mood : I knew this skin that wrapped my frame
Wasn't made to play this game.
Starclan
WCW Points : 311544
Thanks Points : 33

Character sheet
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: The Alice Sacrifice   April 13th 2015, 7:51 pm

Coming soon.

Alice is a metaphor and story for something much greater than what the dancing cards and tea parties show. Though you were told about a single Alice, there are told to be four. One for each set of cards.

There are not just Red and White, there are the Heart, the Spade, the Club, and the Diamond. The children of the up-and-coming generation consist of the new four "Alice"s. Usually at an enormous age difference and only occuring every fifty-ninth year, the children are of a certain rarity.

Who are they? Who rules over Wonderland truly? Well, that is for fate itself to decide. The tragedies of Wonderland and all ot stands for are shadowed under the happiness and sunshine of the false story of the single Alice. These tragedies occur once every month in every year that the oldest Alice is alive. The ruler of Wonderland is the Alice that can survive poison in the tea, smothering from the caterpillar's smoke-pipe, the reign of the brutalist queen, and the plague that overtook the Mad-Hatter's brain.

Which one will survive,  and which will fall? Every card will be played, and every olay shall take it's toll.

Kit

Mood : Guest

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan
WCW Points : 18307
Thanks Points : 5

Character sheet
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Alice Sacrifice   April 14th 2015, 3:01 am

Cool!

You have been touched

"I will fight! I will! I will fight until my heart stops beating and my paws stop working! You look upon me and see just a tiny cat! But you do not see the fighting spirit! You know why I fight even when there is no hope?! Because my clan is my hope and I made a promise. A promise that I would protect everyone in nightclan, and I intend to keep it! The clan may not make a cat but the cats make a clan and we are Nightclan!"

-Gustyfoot
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Alice Sacrifice   April 14th 2015, 8:50 pm

Prologue

"Push!" A nurse cried to a wailing lady, who had been in labor for nearly three to four hours. She shrieked in the agony this baby was giving her. The blonde haired woman had tears in her eyes when finally, the wails of a newborn child were heard.

It was a beautiful little girl, but the new mother and her husband were uneasy about this baby. The child had black hair and a strange birthmark over her dark eyebrow. It took the shape of a crimson spade. They lived in the kingdom of the Spade, but even then, it was strange.

And how did this child have black hair, when the mother was a blonde and the father was a ginger? It was questionable, but they didn't mind that the little girl was dark-headed. She was beautiful and they were thankful that she was healthy as well as the mother.

"What name shall we pick?" The father of the baby asked, his voice cracking in relief and happiness from the life-changing event; this was his first child. "We thought of names, but I feel as though it will be hard to think of a name to fit her. I didn't expect her to look like this."

"Astrid." The lady murmured, cradling her little princess.

"Alright."

♠♠♠♠♠

"I don't want that thing." A woman spat cruelly to the doctor she laid in front of. She had just been through labor for a baby she had hated since she was told by a nurse nine months before. The "thing" was the baby that she refused to have.

The baby was a little boy with a full head of gray hair. It had a blue mark of the diamond on it's glabella, in between it's closed little eyes. He was quiet at birth, and they thought that maybe the mother had tried poisoning him with alcohol, or an unprescribed medicine, which would cause early grayng of hair, even in development. But no, his hair was natural, just abnormal.

The father wanted the son, however. He had always wanted the child. He would spoil the baby with as much money and riches as he desired, and buy him anything he wanted. They lived in the richest kingdom, the kingdom of the Diamond,  after all.

Finally, after the mother refused to give such a curse a name, the man decided on a name himself, and decided that the name Ivan fit this newborn. He would love him with all his heart. He swore on it.

♦♦♦♦♦

And another baby was to be born as well, a girl. She was striking, a beautiful baby with gold hair and her eyes born open. Her eyes were like jewels, emeralds. They were green, and shiney. She giggled when she was born, seeming to be happy all her life.

She was adopted by the queen of the kingdom. She was born in the kingdom of the Club, and she had a corresponding marking on her face to prove it. Beside each "emerald", she had a green clover.

She was lucky to be the Queen's adopted daughter, but she certainly fit the position of a princess with those beautiful eyes, that shiney hair, the perfect face, and the marking of what her magesty believed was the marking of acceptance into the royal family of the Club.

The kingdom cheered for the child, and the child was given her name.

"Ebony Roslindale of the Club," the Queen grinned to her subjects.

The parades and parties were hosted, and people danced in the streets for the new princess, though some were skeptical about the adopted child. She may grow up to be a tyrant. Who knows?

♣♣♣♣♣

The last child born in Wonderland was one like the other three. The mother had twins, but one was killed, leaving the sister living and weak. The parents named her Hope, hoping that she would live to see the beauty of her kingdom and the land.

She had brown hair and freckles, but didn't smile like every one else in the Kingdom of the Heart. She only smiled once she opened her eyes after a few days. When she blinked them open, they discovered that they were yellow, and the pupils were shaped like hearts.

They deemed her beautiful for who she was. After all, she was a miracle.

♥♥♥♥♥

Cheerer Upper

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Alice Sacrifice   April 15th 2015, 11:20 pm

Chapter 1

Ten Years Later...

Astrid sat in front of her vanity mirror, brushing her long, black hair. Her eyes were a strange violety-scarlet. This caused her tutors to treat her strangely, as if she were stupid or insane. She got glances in public, and even laughs from children and young adults. She hated it.

Because she got shunned or snickered at, she got in trouble frequently at the schoolyards and beyond. When getting the weekly loaf of bread for her mother at the market, she would come back with a red hand, being smacked on the back of it for stealing bread.

When she came home from school, her parents expected her to either have a bloodied nose or black eye, or bloodied knuckles and a smirk on her face. She was very unmannerly, but even then chose to wear very lady-like and elegant clothes. Her favorite color was red, and her father and mother feared it was because the crimson color was like blood.

So as Astrid got up, she smoothed the back of her black and rd laced dress and glared into the red optics of her reflection. She whipped around and her feet clicked and clacked down the stairs as she entered the kitchen, where her mother sat, eating cereal. Her mother had gotten weak over each month. It got worse on each 12th of each month. Everyone knew Astrid's sharp tongue except her mom.

Not feeling hungry, Astrid tipped her head to her mother. "I love you. Have a good day." She told her mother. She grabbed the bag containing her lunch: an apple, a sandwich, and a tart-like biscuit. She gathered her other things and stormed through the door and down the pavement.

Immediately, the men and women going to the marketplace, townsquare, workplaces and the butchershop gave Astrid the cruelest gazes they could suffice towards the ten-year-old. She balled her fists and quickened her psce, finally seeing the flag of the school and the Spade of Courage flying in the crisp and cold air.

"Hey, Spade-brow! Haven't you colored that sickening hair yet?" A shrill, immature voice called towards the girl. It was Roan, a rat-faced, snobby little brat that hated Astrid's guts. Astrid had never hit her before, but she'd broken Roan's best friend's jaw minorly in the past.

She refused to hit Roan. It would give Roan pure joy to see Astrid in trouble because of her. So instead of replying to the idiot's remark, she walked on, into the tall, gloomy building. She got her things for her first class, and transfered from the hallway into a small classroom that taught the history of Wonderland.

Madame Nightingale, the teacher of this class, glued her eyes onto Astrid as she sat. She wasn't late, but Madame hated her nearly as much as Roan. She thought the child was a sign of sin and darkness that shouldn't exist in the Kingdom of the Spade. Most days, she was the one that dealt with Astrid's fights.

"Alright children. Be silent." She waited for the jubilant, rambunctious children to calm themselves to begin the lesson. It took no more than fifteen seconds or less. Everyone knew her consequences. "Today's lesson will be on the Civil War of Wonderland. I hope you have all been taught about this event during the previous years, as it is why our kingdom exists."

When she mentioned the kingdom, everyone quickly put a hand over their heart and saluted, chanting, "Long live the Spade." Madame Nightingale gave a fake smile of approval. We had to do this once in every class to honor where we lived and were born. If disrespectful behavior was given towards the Spade, his magesty would have the adult beheaded or the child in a facility.

She explained the war she taught us about. You see, only a few centuries ago, the four kingdoms were one, creating just plain...well, Wonderland. No more, no less. There was no government, no bicameral legislation or a balance. It was the royal family and nothing else.

The royal family was a large family, and a new baby was born. Then, the oldest princess assassinated her husband, father-in-law, mother-in-law, any siblings, and then herself. All that was left was her son, the baby. How could a baby rule Wonderland? The people were frantic and leaderless, until a group of people stepped up.

One man was very wealthy, and he decided that if Wonderland obsessed over cards, the kijgdom should be separated by the groups to honer the fallen royalty that had sent them into anarchy. He formed his own kingdom, the Diamond.

Another, who had been a huge, agressive part of this anarchy and rioting, decided to make a kingdom, because he was very leaderly. He formed his kingdom, teaching them courageous ways and brutality was all that enforcement needed.

The kingdom of the Club was born after a woman was bowed down to for pure beauty. Her army was commanded by no one but her, and she seemed to be kore powerful than anyone, purely from the elegance she possessed.

Finally, the kingdom of Heart was formed by a married couple who were long far decendance of the royal family. They believed in peace, that the family of Wonderland would never want such violence, and that we should live life not secretively, just friendly and undisputed.

Thus, the kingdoms fought untik they agreed on these four kingdoms, four equal plots of land, and four equal balances of money as four seperate kingdoms, governments, and rules.

Kit

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Alice Sacrifice   April 16th 2015, 2:44 am

You slipped into first person half way through but its really good

You have been touched

"I will fight! I will! I will fight until my heart stops beating and my paws stop working! You look upon me and see just a tiny cat! But you do not see the fighting spirit! You know why I fight even when there is no hope?! Because my clan is my hope and I made a promise. A promise that I would protect everyone in nightclan, and I intend to keep it! The clan may not make a cat but the cats make a clan and we are Nightclan!"

-Gustyfoot
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Alice Sacrifice   April 16th 2015, 9:10 pm

Chapter 2

Ivan stood in the porcelain tile bathroom with his mother. His mother didn't meet his blue gaze, and if she acidentally looked into them, she would give him a disgusted, sickened look. She slapped makeup over his face, not for cosmetics,  other than to hide a blue diamond shape in between his eyes.

Apparently, she claimed her own son to be a wretched demon of sorts. It was only her frantic and desperate attempts to blame the hatred of him on his "curse". But he knew it was all a lie. Every word she said was a lie.  Like how he was loved by his mother.

His mother didn't love him. When he was four years old, six years ago, she filled the bathtub with bleach, and then forced his head under. He had nearly drowned, but he no longer had the gray hair he was born with. It was yellow, and Ivan's mother had tried to shave it off. It didn't work, because her husband would always walk in.

One day, Ivan would show his mother what a horrible witch she was. He had plotted the day that he would break the piano while she checked the pedals, so the keys would crush her. How he hid the butcher knife under his feather-filled matress. How he once put antifreeze in her tea, but it was thrown out early. One day, he would succeed.

Since he didn't have to go to the schoolhouse, he went out alone to the forests to write in his journal. Ivan's mother had burnt his other journals, but he hid this one. As he walked through town, he glared at his fellow citizens of the Diamond. They were all snobs, bathing in riches that they didn't deserve.

He would show them, too.

He entered the peaceful woods, the willow trees flowing. The only sound heard was the chirps of the blue jays and cardinals. He was thankful, because he saw no ravens. That would always mean bad luck coming his way.

He walked down the dusty path lain out in front of him for seemingly miles and miles, though it was only a few minutes that he'd been walking. The Snap-Dragonflies buzzed around him. They didn't scare him like the other children, though they were in some ways understandingly intimidating.

Left, right, tap-tap. Left, right, tip-tap. Left, right, tap-tap. Left, right, ti-

Crinkle.

Ivan looked under his leather shoes. A playing card, stained with dirt, and badly crumpled up, lay in the path he walked on. He hesitated, but finally picked up the card. It was an Ace of Diamonds on one side, but as he turned it over, he saw the jester, wearing a green hat with poofing hair sticking out. At the bottom etched the words: COME FOR TEA.

As Ivan looked up, petals from some sort of flower lay in front of him. He wanted to follow the trail further. He wanted a free sip of tea. But his father forbade him to go deep into the woods. The Bandersnatch wandered everywhere, and this was a small but winding forest.

Nevertheless, he ignored his father's warnings.

Kit

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Alice Sacrifice   April 17th 2015, 10:38 am

Cool

You have been touched

-Gustyfoot
Back to top Go down
Scourge

Mood : mainly naive and outgoing.

Teh-ehe-hehehe !!

No clan
WCW Points : 7581
Thanks Points : 0

Character sheet
Health:
250/250  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: The Alice Sacrifice   April 17th 2015, 3:55 pm