Warrior Cats World

Warrior Cats World

Come and join our fantastic community and our amazing RPs! It's great fun!

NewsHomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inDonate
Welcome to WCW.! Why don't you relax, and read the news, or get into some roleplaying.?

Share | 

Here is what happened today Its crazy and hilarious

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Spottedleaf

Thunderclan
WCW Points : 24416
Thanks Points : 7

Character sheet
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Here is what happened today Its crazy and hilarious    April 9th 2015, 7:08 pm

I was in 7th period listen to music when I saw that there was a little TV button next to the music stuff. I clicked on it and saw that a list of room numbers popped up. I only knew who two of the room numbers belonged to, and one was my 6th period science teacher. I wanted to know what would happen so I clicked on her room number and waited a minute. I waited until 3:30 to turn on music or anything in case it started playing through my ipod so I wouldn't get in trouble by my 7th period teacher. As soon as the bell rang I hit play on the music and turned the volume up. Nothing was playing through my ipod so I quickl made my way down to my 6th period teacher room to see if anything was happening. When I got in there she thought I had a question but I just explained why I came in there. After I explained she was like "oh so you did that!" Then she said that at the begin of class a squirrel popped up on her computer screen then it went away after a minute or two. And then she said right at 3:30 music started playing through her speakers. So basicaly I just acidentaly hacked into her computer. She wasn't mad, she just thought it was kind of funny. Then told me that she was kind of glad that I did it because know she knows that her room isnt password protected.

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/sherrifjam917
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper

Mood : hey guys guess what i'm inactive and also very boy i am boy i hope you know what i mean I AM BOY I WANT TO BE BOY I AM FTM
Starclan
WCW Points : 313908
Thanks Points : 33

Character sheet
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Here is what happened today Its crazy and hilarious    April 9th 2015, 7:10 pm

That's awesome xD

Thunderclan
WCW Points : 24416
Thanks Points : 7

Character sheet
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Here is what happened today Its crazy and hilarious    April 9th 2015, 7:30 pm

It was the best part of my day xD

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/sherrifjam917
Gustyfoot
Kit

Mood : Guest

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan
WCW Points : 20676
Thanks Points : 5

Character sheet
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Here is what happened today Its crazy and hilarious    April 10th 2015, 4:20 am

Sounds cool. Like the things Ido in co pouting classs

You have been touched

"I will fight! I will! I will fight until my heart stops beating and my paws stop working! You look upon me and see just a tiny cat! But you do not see the fighting spirit! You know why I fight even when there is no hope?! Because my clan is my hope and I made a promise. A promise that I would protect everyone in nightclan, and I intend to keep it! The clan may not make a cat but the cats make a clan and we are Nightclan!"

-Gustyfoot
Back to top Go down
Bluestorm

Thunderclan
WCW Points : 24233
Thanks Points : 3

Character sheet
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Here is what happened today Its crazy and hilarious    April 10th 2015, 6:23 pm

Kind of makes me think of when this one guy two years ago hacked the teacher's computer from the next room over. The teacher was using a powerpoint slideshow to teach that day, and the student changed all the pictures on all the slides to Nyan cat.
Back to top Go down
http://starclanwarriors.forumotion.com/
Gustyfoot
Kit

Mood : Guest

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan
WCW Points : 20676
Thanks Points : 5

Character sheet
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Here is what happened today Its crazy and hilarious    April 11th 2015, 10:40 am

Lol, we use this thing. called edmodo and I always forget my code and username that I must have 6 or 7 accounts

I can change the colur of the screen, freeze it, turn its screen upside down and make pictures pop up randomally. Like in the scary maze game

You have been touched

"I will fight! I will! I will fight until my heart stops beating and my paws stop working! You look upon me and see just a tiny cat! But you do not see the fighting spirit! You know why I fight even when there is no hope?! Because my clan is my hope and I made a promise. A promise that I would protect everyone in nightclan, and I intend to keep it! The clan may not make a cat but the cats make a clan and we are Nightclan!"

-Gustyfoot
Back to top Go down
Bluestorm

Thunderclan
WCW Points : 24233
Thanks Points : 3

Character sheet
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Here is what happened today Its crazy and hilarious    April 11th 2015, 2:03 pm

I use edmodo too.
Back to top Go down
http://starclanwarriors.forumotion.com/
Ivypelt

Mood : Ivy x Hawk ♥️
Riverclan
WCW Points : 36477
Thanks Points : 16

Character sheet
Health:
1234567890987654321/0  (1234567890987654321/0)

PostSubject: Re: Here is what happened today Its crazy and hilarious    April 11th 2015, 2:23 pm

xD

NightClan: Scorchflame
StarClan: Pouncekit
Dark Forest: Happyheart, Smileyface
Dark Angels Group: Wasp, Thornwhisker (banished from StormClan)

IvyCats by Ivypelt Ad Topic <-- yes, that's actually a link.  :P

Hello there, Guest. Yes, you. Click on your name! If you dare...  evil

THE CURRENT TIME IS.... June 23rd 2018, 2:02 am !!!
Back to top Go down
http://dmivypelt.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Here is what happened today Its crazy and hilarious    

Back to top Go down

Here is what happened today Its crazy and hilarious
Page 1 of 1