Warrior Cats World

Fourth Gathering RP 10dt64y
Warrior Cats World

Fourth Gathering RP 10dt64y
Warrior Cats World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warrior Cats World

Come and join our fantastic community and our amazing RPs! It's great fun!

NewsHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inDonate
Welcome to WCW.! Why don't you relax, and read the news, or get into some roleplaying.? Fourth Gathering RP Bob11

Fourth Gathering RP

Go down 
+5
Scourge
Adderfang
Robinwing
Bluestorm
Bloodtalon
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Toxicstar
Pokemon Lover
Toxicstar

Shadowclan
WCW Points : 97963
Thanks Points : 78

Character sheet
Health:
Fourth Gathering RP Left_bar_bleue100/100Fourth Gathering RP Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Fourth Gathering RP Empty
PostSubject: Fourth Gathering RP   Fourth Gathering RP EmptyMarch 4th 2015, 7:28 pm

Gathering time!
Starting it now in case I can't tomorrow
Back to top Go down
Adderfang
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Adderfang

Mood : Hope everyone's doin' ok
No clan
WCW Points : 43371
Thanks Points : 24

PostSubject: Re: Fourth Gathering RP   Fourth Gathering RP EmptyMarch 4th 2015, 8:15 pm

Silencestar led his clan in, sitting by his rock
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Mood : you are what you love, not who loves you <3
Starclan
WCW Points : 326504
Thanks Points : 33

Character sheet
Health:
Fourth Gathering RP Left_bar_bleue100/100Fourth Gathering RP Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Fourth Gathering RP   Fourth Gathering RP EmptyMarch 4th 2015, 11:32 pm

Bloodstar walked in with NightClan, without Honeydrop. If he looked bad last time from losing a son, he looked like a walking corpse from losing his mate this time. He looked like he was about to collapse. Even last time when he nearly broke down in a sob in front of the Clans, he was proud enough to look cats in the eyes. Now, as he walked past, he looked at the ground and leapt on his rock. He didn't look at the other warriors.

Marblepelt sat in the crowd, coincidentally beside her enemy, Snowdrop of StormClan. Snowdrop glanced at Bloodstar,  then at Marblepelt. "What in StarClan's name is the matter with that mouseheart?"

Marblepelt's fur shot up on end and her claws unsheathed. "Shut up, you piece of dung. My mother is dead, his mate." She snarled. Snowdrop merely snorted, not grieving, but not laughing.

Marblepelt screeched, "How dare you, you scum! I hope Blackwidow dies! Then you'll understand!"

"I'm proud of my mother. She isn't weak like some NightClan cat."

"Fool! She was a NightClan warrior until she abandoned us for your father! You are just some half-clan foxdung, not even fully NightClan or StormClan! You're weaker than a regular StormClan foxheart." Marblepelt growled.

Bloodstar watched, on edge.

Snowdrop was infuriated. She raked her claws across the new warrior's face, only to be thrown across the clearing, winded and wheezing, with the NightClan leader on top of her, claws around throat. "You irrespective flea-bag, clawing a new warrior's face, not to mention at a Gathering? You could have blinded her." He leaned his face above hers so all she could see was his disfigured, scarred eye, left blind eye. "Now leave my Marble alone before you look like me. You don't deserve NightClan blood in your veins." He got off of Snowdrop after slamming his paw into her ribs. He clambered onto his rock as if nothing happened.
Back to top Go down
Toxicstar
Pokemon Lover
Toxicstar

Shadowclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Fourth Gathering RP   Fourth Gathering RP EmptyMarch 5th 2015, 12:44 am

Oreobreeze(? Completely forgot his last part) ran to his mate and flashed an evil look at Bloodstar before helping her up.

Shadowstar watched Marblepelt, his eyes locked on her.

Toxicstar walked into the gathering area, noticing Shadowstar's gaze he shook his head and led his clan to the other side of the clearing.

Redblood was spying from a top a tall tree, where the wind wouldn't bring his scent downward.
Back to top Go down
Bluestorm
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Bluestorm

Thunderclan
WCW Points : 36829
Thanks Points : 3

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Fourth Gathering RP   Fourth Gathering RP EmptyMarch 5th 2015, 1:16 am

(Can just anyone go to the Gathering? I mean, as long as they're warriors?)
Back to top Go down
http://starclanwarriors.forumotion.com/
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

Mood : Guest

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan
WCW Points : 33252
Thanks Points : 5

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Fourth Gathering RP   Fourth Gathering RP EmptyMarch 5th 2015, 2:44 am

Gustyfoot rolled her eyes and leaped up onto the rock behind nloodstar, "are you OK, blood star? oou just broke the truce.....it isn't wise."
Back to top Go down
Adderfang
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Adderfang

Mood : Hope everyone's doin' ok
No clan
WCW Points : 43371
Thanks Points : 24

PostSubject: Re: Fourth Gathering RP   Fourth Gathering RP EmptyMarch 5th 2015, 7:00 am

(Yeah, Blue)

Solarthorn watched the fight and sighed. They've broken the peace of a Gathering... Oh well, I guess.

Riverthorn glanced around, looking for his sister- he hadn't seen her since she left NightClan.
Back to top Go down
Rabbitfoot
Deputy
Deputy
Rabbitfoot

Mood : Thank you for the Avatar Blood!! I love it!^_^

Shadowclan
WCW Points : 21623
Thanks Points : 1

PostSubject: Re: Fourth Gathering RP   Fourth Gathering RP EmptyMarch 5th 2015, 8:40 am

(Ugh, forgot some of my cats./.\)

Skyleaf followed Shadowstar with a excited unease. She looked around at all the other cats, taking in all the smells of the other clans. She didn't know what to do so she quietly sat with her clan, pondering if she should talk to another clan or not.

Cloudheart watched her leader and Marblepelt in horror. "They broke the truce!" She whispered to the warrior next to her, her eyes still on them. (Who ever wants to be the cat beside her...xDD)

Feralheart watched with a smirk before rolling his eyes. "Acting like kits..." He muttered under his breath and ignored everybody around him.

(Does Blizzardclan come?o_o)
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Fourth Gathering RP   Fourth Gathering RP EmptyMarch 5th 2015, 11:31 am

(They are silver clan now and well have to waitfor silver first )

Northpool Growled at cloudheart slightly
Back to top Go down
Rabbitfoot
Deputy
Deputy
Rabbitfoot

Shadowclan

PostSubject: Re: Fourth Gathering RP   Fourth Gathering RP EmptyMarch 5th 2015, 12:01 pm

(Okay!x3)

Cloudheart looked at Northpool with a shocked look before hiding her blush Of shame, looking at te ground.
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Fourth Gathering RP   Fourth Gathering RP EmptyMarch 5th 2015, 1:09 pm

Frozenspirit stared ahead
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Fourth Gathering RP   Fourth Gathering RP EmptyMarch 5th 2015, 1:52 pm

Bloodstar growled, "I was defending my daughter. That dirt-bag raked her claws across Marblepelt's cheek..!"

Marblepelt sat down, shaking, blood dripping from her face. The pain was nearly unbearable. She looked horrid, her golden and brindle, sleek pelted face was sticky and caked in blood. She licked her paw and cleaned her face, cursing at the pain.

Snowdrop was being scolded by Irisfeather, who went over to Marblepelt to help. Marblepelt whimpered, "It hurts." Irisfeather smoothed Marblepelt's fur out with her tail.

"You'll look crazed, but don't touch that wound, young one." She muttered, "Snowdrop is ignorant sometimes."

Marblepelt looked at her paws. "StarClan is angry."
Back to top Go down
Toxicstar
Pokemon Lover
Toxicstar

Shadowclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Fourth Gathering RP   Fourth Gathering RP EmptyMarch 5th 2015, 2:11 pm

Shadowstar padded down to Marblepelt and sniffed her. "I apologize for Snowdrop's actions."
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Fourth Gathering RP   Fourth Gathering RP EmptyMarch 5th 2015, 2:14 pm

"You need to learn to control your brutal pieces of foxdung you call warriors." She growled. Irisfeather flinched to keep from retorting, as she was quite offended at Marblepelt's choice of words.

Snowdrop called, "I made you bleed, didn't I?!"

"Shut your trap, Snowdrop!" Irisfeather snarled.
Back to top Go down
Toxicstar
Pokemon Lover
Toxicstar

Shadowclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Fourth Gathering RP   Fourth Gathering RP EmptyMarch 5th 2015, 3:09 pm

Shadowstar growled and placed his tail on Irisfeather's back

Oreobreeze put his tail across his mate's mouth, trying to keep her out of trouble.
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Fourth Gathering RP   Fourth Gathering RP EmptyMarch 5th 2015, 3:28 pm

Snowdrop nearly snapped at his tail but stopped, heaving a breath to calm herself.

Marblepelt jerked away from the other cats. Irisfeather merely mewed, "Get someone to look at that soon, sweet'art." Marblepelt nodded in thanks.
Back to top Go down
Rabbitfoot
Deputy
Deputy
Rabbitfoot

Shadowclan

PostSubject: Re: Fourth Gathering RP   Fourth Gathering RP EmptyMarch 5th 2015, 3:41 pm

Cloudheart saw that Marblepelt walked away and called up, "Marblepelt! Over here!" She mewed in a friendly way, wanting to lighten the mood.

Skyleaf sighed and covered her paws with her tail and waiting for the meeting to start. So far, her clan moved away to go mingle and watch the cats from Nightclan, from the smells of it so she was sitting by herself.
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Fourth Gathering RP   Fourth Gathering RP EmptyMarch 5th 2015, 3:44 pm

Marblepelt walked over to her friend, happy to see a clanmate.
Back to top Go down
Toxicstar
Pokemon Lover
Toxicstar

Shadowclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Fourth Gathering RP   Fourth Gathering RP EmptyMarch 5th 2015, 3:48 pm

Oreobreeze smiled then nuzzled his mate. "Ignore them."

Toxicstar glared at the NightClan and StormClan cats. He wouldn't let any of his clan members being caught dead ruining the truce.
Back to top Go down
Rabbitfoot
Deputy
Deputy
Rabbitfoot

Shadowclan

PostSubject: Re: Fourth Gathering RP   Fourth Gathering RP EmptyMarch 5th 2015, 3:49 pm

Cloudheart patted her tail to the spot beside her so Marblepelt can sit down beside Her. "That scratch won't mess up your appearance. Just watch, when it's healed, I bet there won't even be a scar!" She purred, trying to cheer her up.
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Fourth Gathering RP   Fourth Gathering RP EmptyMarch 5th 2015, 3:54 pm

"I'm glad," she said as she sat down. "Hurts, though. I can't believe that...snake-heart. Calling my parents and I out and then clawing me in the face..." She muttered. She didn't want a scar.
(In case ya didn't know, Bloodstar has an "ugly" scar across one side of his face that renders his left eye blind. He has an amber right eye a blank, silver left one.)
Back to top Go down
Rabbitfoot
Deputy
Deputy
Rabbitfoot

Shadowclan

PostSubject: Re: Fourth Gathering RP   Fourth Gathering RP EmptyMarch 5th 2015, 4:10 pm

(Okay, so she didn't want to look like him or...?)

"She was probably jealous." Cloudheart chuckled, tucking her tail over her paws.
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Fourth Gathering RP   Fourth Gathering RP EmptyMarch 5th 2015, 4:24 pm

(She isn't ashamed of him being her father, but lets just say nobody wants to look like Bloodstar.)
"A shame Snowdrop and I can't get along. We're both so similar. Her dad is Shadowstar, mine is Bloodstar. We could be friends." She murmured, sounding a bit disappointed.
Back to top Go down
Rabbitfoot
Deputy
Deputy
Rabbitfoot

Shadowclan

PostSubject: Re: Fourth Gathering RP   Fourth Gathering RP EmptyMarch 5th 2015, 4:38 pm

"Some cats are just like that. Don't worry, she might warm up sometime." Cloudheart mewed. "Cheer up. One cat is not enough to be upset over." She said then looked around. All the other clans were there except one. She just couldn't remember the name of it.
Back to top Go down
Toxicstar
Pokemon Lover
Toxicstar

Shadowclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Fourth Gathering RP   Fourth Gathering RP EmptyMarch 5th 2015, 5:09 pm

Toxicstar looked at the other leaders. "I guess I should start."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fourth Gathering RP   Fourth Gathering RP Empty

Back to top Go down

Fourth Gathering RP
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next