Warrior Cats World

I'M BACK AND ACTIVE.:D 10dt64y
Warrior Cats World

I'M BACK AND ACTIVE.:D 10dt64y
Warrior Cats World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warrior Cats World

Come and join our fantastic community and our amazing RPs! It's great fun!

NewsHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inDonate
Welcome to WCW.! Why don't you relax, and read the news, or get into some roleplaying.? I'M BACK AND ACTIVE.:D Bob11

I'M BACK AND ACTIVE.:D

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Moonstar
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Moonstar

Mood : CHUGGABOAT!!

Livin my life..

No clan
WCW Points : 36945
Thanks Points : 22

Character sheet
Health:
I'M BACK AND ACTIVE.:D Left_bar_bleue100/100I'M BACK AND ACTIVE.:D Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

I'M BACK AND ACTIVE.:D Empty
PostSubject: I'M BACK AND ACTIVE.:D   I'M BACK AND ACTIVE.:D EmptyDecember 6th 2014, 6:22 pm

Hey guys! :) Sorry I haven't been active...e.e I been on this other site and all...well, I have a dare with one of my friends on there that I can't get on...until after Christmas. Also, I MISSED YOU GUYS ALOT. :cry: So, I'm gonna try to be active again.

I'm just gonna say....my cats died.xD All of them.*^* No more Moonstar.xD Someone takes over.^~^ I will have her as...Moonkit though in some other clan I think. Someone can take over Skyclan. So, here are my cats redone!

Name:Moonkit
Description: Soft fluffy white she-cat with a black front left leg and a right black ear. She also has greenish blueish eyes.
Clan:Hm....I don't want her in Skyclan anymore...so...Blizzardclan.^~^
Other:

Name:Featherstorm
Description: My profile picture.xD
Clan:Skyclan(Got to keep one in there.xD)
Other:

Name:Goldenheart
Description: Short haired Golden she-cat with white stripes running down her back to the tip of her tail and green eyes.
Clan:Storm
Other:

Those are all the cats I want for now. ^.^ I might add more, depends on how true I want to stay active.

(Also, please accept me again as a friend.xc I know what I done in the past was....b'ish, but I promise, I changed. If I start becoming the way I was back then, PLEASE tell me. I don't want to be rude and lose any of you guys as friends. I know I have to earn some trust, but just please...accept me again.)
Back to top Go down
Bluestorm
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Bluestorm

Thunderclan
WCW Points : 37129
Thanks Points : 3

Character sheet
Health:
I'M BACK AND ACTIVE.:D Left_bar_bleue100/100I'M BACK AND ACTIVE.:D Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

I'M BACK AND ACTIVE.:D Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'M BACK AND ACTIVE.:D   I'M BACK AND ACTIVE.:D EmptyDecember 6th 2014, 7:15 pm

Welcome back Moon! And your forms are accepted :)
Back to top Go down
http://starclanwarriors.forumotion.com/

I'M BACK AND ACTIVE.:D
Page 1 of 1