Warrior Cats World

Warrior Cats World

Come and join our fantastic community and our amazing RPs! It's great fun!

NewsHomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inDonate
Welcome to WCW.! Why don't you relax, and read the news, or get into some roleplaying.?

Share | 

What if Bloodstar and Gustyfoot had been mates?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper

Mood : hey guys guess what i'm inactive and also very boy i am boy i hope you know what i mean I AM BOY I WANT TO BE BOY I AM FTM
Starclan
WCW Points : 312054
Thanks Points : 33

Character sheet
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: What if Bloodstar and Gustyfoot had been mates?   November 2nd 2014, 1:11 pm

This is a private roleplay between me and Gustyfoot, but it's not bad. This is a plot where I had shipped GustyxBlood and it never happened because when Gust chose a mate Blood was dead SO HERE WE GO.

Kit

Mood : Guest

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan
WCW Points : 18822
Thanks Points : 5

Character sheet
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: What if Bloodstar and Gustyfoot had been mates?   November 2nd 2014, 1:12 pm

(aan I just start?)
Gustyfoot sat in the clearing watching over nightclan doing her duty as deputy

You have been touched

"I will fight! I will! I will fight until my heart stops beating and my paws stop working! You look upon me and see just a tiny cat! But you do not see the fighting spirit! You know why I fight even when there is no hope?! Because my clan is my hope and I made a promise. A promise that I would protect everyone in nightclan, and I intend to keep it! The clan may not make a cat but the cats make a clan and we are Nightclan!"

-Gustyfoot
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper

Mood : hey guys guess what i'm inactive and also very boy i am boy i hope you know what i mean I AM BOY I WANT TO BE BOY I AM FTM
Starclan

Character sheet
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: What if Bloodstar and Gustyfoot had been mates?   November 2nd 2014, 1:19 pm

(Yup.)
Bloodstar watched his Clan as well, and glanced at Gustyfoot.

Kit

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: What if Bloodstar and Gustyfoot had been mates?   November 2nd 2014, 1:21 pm

Gustyfoot yawned and looked at him smiling in a friendly way, her tail curled around her paws. She went over to him 
(in this rp jinx could be bloodstars secret mate but bloody breaks up with her after he realizes his affection to gustyfoot which is what turns her ???)

You have been touched

"I will fight! I will! I will fight until my heart stops beating and my paws stop working! You look upon me and see just a tiny cat! But you do not see the fighting spirit! You know why I fight even when there is no hope?! Because my clan is my hope and I made a promise. A promise that I would protect everyone in nightclan, and I intend to keep it! The clan may not make a cat but the cats make a clan and we are Nightclan!"

-Gustyfoot
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: What if Bloodstar and Gustyfoot had been mates?   November 2nd 2014, 1:26 pm

(Sure)
Bloodstar gazed at her. "Hi." He greeted his deputy.

Kit

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: What if Bloodstar and Gustyfoot had been mates?   November 2nd 2014, 1:29 pm

"Hello," she purred, smiling, "beautiful day huh?"

You have been touched

-Gustyfoot
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: What if Bloodstar and Gustyfoot had been mates?   November 2nd 2014, 1:32 pm

"Yep." Bloodstar murmured. He gazed at the sky and glanced at her. And a beautiful she-cat, too. He narrowed his eyes at his thought glance at the sky. He was crazy. He had to be tough and everything.

Kit

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: What if Bloodstar and Gustyfoot had been mates?   November 2nd 2014, 1:35 pm

She gazed into his eyes, "weather step loved these days, sunny days. I preferred the winter. Fancy going for a hunt? Not too far out obviously, no clans would attack us if we stayed close to camp."

You have been touched

-Gustyfoot
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: What if Bloodstar and Gustyfoot had been mates?   November 2nd 2014, 1:38 pm

"Yeah." He got up.

Kit

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: What if Bloodstar and Gustyfoot had been mates?   November 3rd 2014, 11:38 am

She rose to her paws looking around, every time she tried to spend time with her best friend the dark forest cats always ruined it. Today, no, that wasn't happening

You have been touched

-Gustyfoot
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
Kit

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: What if Bloodstar and Gustyfoot had been mates?   November 22nd 2014, 9:28 am

(Bump?)

You have been touched

-Gustyfoot
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
Kit

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: What if Bloodstar and Gustyfoot had been mates?   December 6th 2014, 8:59 am

Gustyfoot went to the river

You have been touched

-Gustyfoot
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: What if Bloodstar and Gustyfoot had been mates?   December 6th 2014, 9:02 am

Bloodstar followed.

Kit

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: What if Bloodstar and Gustyfoot had been mates?   December 6th 2014, 9:17 am

She looked at him smiling gently

You have been touched

-Gustyfoot
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What if Bloodstar and Gustyfoot had been mates?   

Back to top Go down

What if Bloodstar and Gustyfoot had been mates?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1