Warrior Cats World

what would you class yourself and others on wcw? 10dt64y
Warrior Cats World

what would you class yourself and others on wcw? 10dt64y
Warrior Cats World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warrior Cats World

Come and join our fantastic community and our amazing RPs! It's great fun!

NewsHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inDonate
Welcome to WCW.! Why don't you relax, and read the news, or get into some roleplaying.? what would you class yourself and others on wcw? Bob11

what would you class yourself and others on wcw?

Go down 

i would class myself as
Goth
what would you class yourself and others on wcw? Bar_left0%what would you class yourself and others on wcw? Bar_right
 0% [ 0 ]
Jock
what would you class yourself and others on wcw? Bar_left0%what would you class yourself and others on wcw? Bar_right
 0% [ 0 ]
Nerd
 0% [ 0 ]
Geek
 0% [ 0 ]
Rebel
 0% [ 0 ]
Slacker
 0% [ 0 ]
Musician
what would you class yourself and others on wcw? Bar_left50%what would you class yourself and others on wcw? Bar_right
 50% [ 1 ]
Emo
 0% [ 0 ]
Girly girl
 0% [ 0 ]
Hipster
 0% [ 0 ]
Strange
 0% [ 0 ]
Punk
 0% [ 0 ]
Other
what would you class yourself and others on wcw? Bar_left50%what would you class yourself and others on wcw? Bar_right
 50% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 2

AuthorMessage
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

Mood : Guest

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan
WCW Points : 33438
Thanks Points : 5

Character sheet
Health:
what would you class yourself and others on wcw? Left_bar_bleue100/100what would you class yourself and others on wcw? Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

what would you class yourself and others on wcw? Empty
PostSubject: what would you class yourself and others on wcw?   what would you class yourself and others on wcw? EmptyOctober 25th 2014, 11:09 am

After you awnsered I would class myself as. Put everyone's name down and what you think everyone is but no offending people! I will put mine later on.
But you must include every active person including me

And say why if you can

Also if you want say what you put down on the poll
Back to top Go down

what would you class yourself and others on wcw?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Cats World :: Off Topic :: Pollz-
Jump to: