Warrior Cats World

Warrior Cats World

Come and join our fantastic community and our amazing RPs! It's great fun!

NewsHomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inDonate
Welcome to WCW.! Why don't you relax, and read the news, or get into some roleplaying.?

Share | 

NightClan RP Thread 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43, 44  Next
AuthorMessage
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper

Mood : hey guys guess what i'm inactive and also very boy i am boy i hope you know what i mean I AM BOY I WANT TO BE BOY I AM FTM
Starclan
WCW Points : 312630
Thanks Points : 33

Character sheet
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: NightClan RP Thread 2   January 30th 2017, 10:20 am

(She'll be real we can just say she'd been watching the Clan or something)

Eastwind lost her temper. "Northpool, she was weak! She stopped loving us, and I wanted Father to know that I wasn't weak! He needed to know that."

Kit

Mood : Guest

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan
WCW Points : 19398
Thanks Points : 5

Character sheet
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: NightClan RP Thread 2   January 30th 2017, 12:09 pm

Northpool's eyes narrowed and in the light of the moon you could see her visibly shaking from either fear or anger, "She wasn't weak. She was ill! You thought the best way of proving your strength was to try and kill his best friend? Do you not know how much they have been through together? If he lost her...I think...He would lose his mind...For good." The blunt words came from her mouth as she raised her head high, "You chose to break the code. Now you must live with the fact that you destroyed your relationship with your father, your mentor, your own clan and your only sister."

She swished her tail uncomfortably, "We might not have had the best start in life East, but we could decide what to do with our future and I took the opportunity to stand by what I was taught to believe in. You can't blame Father, Mother or anyone else for the way that you are. I'm sick and tired of being in your shadow, East, I'm tired of reliving the bullying you put me through. I just want this all to stop!" She sliced a claw through her reflection and backed away from it tail swishing angrily.

"I'll never be like you East. I might have been if I was given the opportunity and I admit that, but I'm not a kit anymore. I don't want to end up like Darktail or Bloodsplash living eternity mauling over their sins."

You have been touched

"I will fight! I will! I will fight until my heart stops beating and my paws stop working! You look upon me and see just a tiny cat! But you do not see the fighting spirit! You know why I fight even when there is no hope?! Because my clan is my hope and I made a promise. A promise that I would protect everyone in nightclan, and I intend to keep it! The clan may not make a cat but the cats make a clan and we are Nightclan!"

-Gustyfoot
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper

Mood : hey guys guess what i'm inactive and also very boy i am boy i hope you know what i mean I AM BOY I WANT TO BE BOY I AM FTM
Starclan

Character sheet
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: NightClan RP Thread 2   January 30th 2017, 12:13 pm

"But North, don't you see how awful this life as goody two shoes is? All the repetitive fighting and such? Waking up every morning, listening to Father babble crazy nonsense to NightClan, possibly have a battle, eat some fresh-kill, go to bed? See what new mate Bloodstar has won over? Have you seen how Roanfall pines over him or how he acts around Gustyfoot or she? It's disgusting how he can just - just forget! Don't you want something different? Don't you want more respect?" Eastwind interrogated,

Kit

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: NightClan RP Thread 2   January 30th 2017, 12:20 pm

"I-I don't need anymore respect. Being a warrior is all that I'm good at, all that I was ever born to do. Perhaps if you hadn't have gone off of the rails, I wouldn't have to be so vigilant and well behaved. Do you know how much damage you have done to our father?!" She screamed the last sentence rather viciously, "If all you ever wanted to do was impress, you should have tried harder to protect the clan rather than destroying it. Here I have a home, a family, what do you have East? Nothing."

Northpool was allowing several moons worth of anger to spill out from her.

You have been touched

"I will fight! I will! I will fight until my heart stops beating and my paws stop working! You look upon me and see just a tiny cat! But you do not see the fighting spirit! You know why I fight even when there is no hope?! Because my clan is my hope and I made a promise. A promise that I would protect everyone in nightclan, and I intend to keep it! The clan may not make a cat but the cats make a clan and we are Nightclan!"

-Gustyfoot
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: NightClan RP Thread 2   January 30th 2017, 12:24 pm

Meanwhile, Eastwind looked to be on the brink of tears, seeing how much damage she had done, despite all she was trying to do to make her sister - and herself, a bit selfishly - happy. She snarled, eyes fiery and glinting with tears, something she never gave, "Father was already damaged, Northpool! He's done so much wrong before our birth, Darktail told me everything! Everything!"

Kit

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: NightClan RP Thread 2   January 30th 2017, 12:32 pm

Northpool flinched as her sister stepped towards her, she closed her eyes trying to calm the hitched and somewhat frightened breaths she was making. The she cat was still mostly ignorant to her father's life but, she knew that Darktail wasn't a cat to be trusted.

"I-I-Darktail blinded P-papa and killed his sister and his mother! Why should you trust anything he has to say?" Her voice was barely a whisper, high pitched with fright. Bloodstar had never told her anything about the dark forest and she still didn't understand how Yewberry had showed up.

"How-How did he t-tell you anything? He's dead!"

You have been touched

-Gustyfoot
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: NightClan RP Thread 2   January 30th 2017, 12:35 pm

Eastwind's eyes almost flickered a bit of sorrow for her baby sister as she whispered, "He hasn't told you anything, has he?" Her eyes flared up, tear tracks streaking her face, "Nothing whatsoever! The Dark Forest, North', he trained there as an apprentice with his dead father, just like I did! He's a horrible cat, he's insane!"

Kit

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: NightClan RP Thread 2   January 30th 2017, 12:42 pm

"Don't talk about Papa that way!" Northpool interjected, her innocent kit name for her Dad still latched in her vocabulary. She sunk a little at her sister's sudden outburst because usually when that happened, she was looking to take her anger out on the first thing she saw.

"I don't know much-but I know that I love him...And you tried to take him away!"

You have been touched

-Gustyfoot
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: NightClan RP Thread 2   January 30th 2017, 12:46 pm

"North, you aren't safe!" Eastwind refused to admit that she was a horrible cat herself, but her sister was still so energetic and had the heart of a kit. "He will ruin you, just like Darktail ruined him. I know he isn't worthy, and he fought to get there. It's sickening."

Kit

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: NightClan RP Thread 2   January 30th 2017, 12:50 pm

(Got to have tea brb in 10 minutes sorry for the short reply. Wait for me)

Northpool growled, "You'll ruin me!"

You have been touched

-Gustyfoot
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: NightClan RP Thread 2   January 30th 2017, 12:52 pm

(okay)

"He murdered people to get to his leadership, and he's no better than his father!"

Kit

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: NightClan RP Thread 2   January 30th 2017, 1:08 pm

"He-He tried!" Northpool whimpered softly, "You are hardly better than him. Why are you even here?" Her claws nervously popped from their sheathes but she could never think of harming her own flesh and blood.

You have been touched

-Gustyfoot
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: NightClan RP Thread 2   January 30th 2017, 1:08 pm

"Because you aren't okay! You're in pain, you feel alone," Eastwind convinced.

Kit

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: NightClan RP Thread 2   January 30th 2017, 1:16 pm

Northpool trembled, "East, you had the opportunity to be my closest friend. To be the big sister and you blew it. I'm learning to deal with being alone every day. I'm learning to deal with the fact that I didn't get the best training, I'm learning to deal with the fact that every time Papa looks at me, he sees you shining from my eyes! You were always the best, East, the best fighter, the best hunter, the best at herbs. Whatever task he set, you would outclass me and he loved you so much before you did what you did. You were his favorite! And me, I was just his other daughter on the side."

You have been touched

-Gustyfoot
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: NightClan RP Thread 2   January 30th 2017, 1:19 pm

"And that, Northpool, is why he is so horrible. He cast you aside, and I'm so sorry, and I want you to be happy. I want to show you that respect is still possible if you take my path. I know it isn't right, or the best thing to do, but think of how much love you will earn, how much respect!" Eastwind persuaded.

Kit

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: NightClan RP Thread 2   January 30th 2017, 1:24 pm

"W-what path? The path of becoming a rouge? I wouldn't stand a chance not with the training I have..." The young she cat muttered decidedly as if pondering the offer.

She trailed off, "No East, it isn't right. I can't do that to him. Not now. He's suffering right now. I can't leave him...I don't even know whether this is all true about the dark forest, about the cats you see, why would I believe it without proof?"

You have been touched

-Gustyfoot
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: NightClan RP Thread 2   January 30th 2017, 1:37 pm

"He deserves all of what he has gotten, North, because he started all of it. And if you need training, I can do it with out taking you to the Dark Forest. I don't find it best for you to see all of them just yet - they're dangerous. But if you'd like to, I can introduce you." Eastwind offered.

Kit

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: NightClan RP Thread 2   January 30th 2017, 1:44 pm

Northpool's heart was in knots, she didn't want her pure soul to be exposed to the darker world but she did want to meet the cats that had made her father the way he was. Perhaps then she would understand him better, she would be able to have a stronger relationship with him.

"I'll meet them as long as you understand that I won't be going back a second time...At least I don't plan to."

You have been touched

-Gustyfoot
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: NightClan RP Thread 2   January 30th 2017, 1:57 pm

"I'll bring one to you."

And with that, another cat appeared amidst the two sisters, one with yellowing fur and sharp blue eyes that could kill. And his name was Darktail. "Eastwind, what brings me here?"

Kit

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: NightClan RP Thread 2   January 30th 2017, 2:07 pm

Northpool sunk back, teeth baring in an instinct reaction. Her tail swishing uneasily, she regretted every decision she made and made a silent apology to her father. She looked at her sister waiting for her reply.

You have been touched

-Gustyfoot
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: NightClan RP Thread 2   January 30th 2017, 2:10 pm

"Darktail, my sister has too much trust in Bloodstar. I want you to tell her why he is like this."

Darktail gave an intimidating step towards Northpool. "Why don't I show her, East'?" Eastwind's fur bristled in response.

Kit

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: NightClan RP Thread 2   January 30th 2017, 2:16 pm

Northpool was tired from her previous fight and her paws were sore with previous cuts but never the less, she tilted her chin up to face him directly, saying nothing. She glared at her grandfather harshly as if wondering how a cat could end up this disgusting.

You have been touched

-Gustyfoot
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: NightClan RP Thread 2   January 30th 2017, 2:19 pm

Eastwind snarled, "Darktail, shut up. She will not be an enemy, whether or not she decides to train." Eastwind faced Northpool as he stepped back. "This is our grandfather. He was killed many moons ago by Crow-food, and Bloodstar - then, Bloodpaw - vowed to avenge him, and that's exactly what he did, in the worst way possible: murder."

Kit

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: NightClan RP Thread 2   January 30th 2017, 2:27 pm

"He killed Dad's mother and our aunt. He blinded Papa." She felt awful at knowing that if she had been in the same position, she might have done the exact same thing. Her eyes darkened softly and she looked down again.

You have been touched

-Gustyfoot
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: NightClan RP Thread 2   January 30th 2017, 2:32 pm

"Bloodstar killed just as much as Darktail, just to get to power, just like Darktail. The only thing worse is that Bloodstar has kits and he finds them to be weak and useless. He abandons them for more younger kits, better mates. Like trash."

PostSubject: Re: NightClan RP Thread 2   

Back to top Go down

NightClan RP Thread 2
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 42 of 44Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43, 44  Next