Warrior Cats World

Warrior Cats World

Come and join our fantastic community and our amazing RPs! It's great fun!

NewsHomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inDonate
Welcome to WCW.! Why don't you relax, and read the news, or get into some roleplaying.?

Share | 

NightClan RP Thread 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42, 43, 44  Next
AuthorMessage
Gustyfoot
Kit

Mood : Guest

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan
WCW Points : 19176
Thanks Points : 5

Character sheet
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: NightClan RP Thread 2   June 20th 2016, 2:27 am

Northpool let out a growl, "Father if you keep wrapping me in moss how I am I ever going ro learn whether tour training worked? I can fight dad. You trust me right?" Her eyes never moved from the cat before her and Gustyfoot managed to stand up by herself though one of her paws were quivering.

"Awnser the question Yewberry, why are you here? Are you really going to riak your last sap of existance against," shd counted the cats bloodstar had listed along with the ones in the tent, "eight cats?"

Memories shot through Gustyfoot's head and her eyes flashed red once more going green after a couple of seconds and then red again.

You have been touched

"I will fight! I will! I will fight until my heart stops beating and my paws stop working! You look upon me and see just a tiny cat! But you do not see the fighting spirit! You know why I fight even when there is no hope?! Because my clan is my hope and I made a promise. A promise that I would protect everyone in nightclan, and I intend to keep it! The clan may not make a cat but the cats make a clan and we are Nightclan!"

-Gustyfoot
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper

Mood : hey guys guess what i'm inactive and also very boy i am boy i hope you know what i mean I AM BOY I WANT TO BE BOY I AM FTM
Starclan
WCW Points : 312408
Thanks Points : 33

Character sheet
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: NightClan RP Thread 2   June 20th 2016, 11:02 am

"This is different," Bloodstar snapped.

Yewberry grinned. "I like to watch your pain, dear Gustyfoot." She walked over, brushing her transparent pelt against her's. Weatherstep and Shadeheart filtered into the den, but Yewberry froze when she heard a different, old, hoarse voice.

"Hello, Yewberry," Comettail croaked. "Come to show your tricks with the herbs again?"

She whirled around. "Shut up, you old fool!"

Kit

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: NightClan RP Thread 2   June 20th 2016, 11:17 am

Gustyfoot restrained from shuddering but there was pain in her eyes, a certain pain of wanting to sink into a hole, at least Yewberry wasn't taunting her with that pathetic nickname.

"Comettail-" Gustyfoot locked eyes with him, he knew what pain she caused better than anyone else in this room but Northpool clearly didn't see why they allowed her anywhere near the injured deputy and hissed pushing her way so she was ready to protect Gustyfoot, "Leave her alone if you know what's good for you."

You have been touched

"I will fight! I will! I will fight until my heart stops beating and my paws stop working! You look upon me and see just a tiny cat! But you do not see the fighting spirit! You know why I fight even when there is no hope?! Because my clan is my hope and I made a promise. A promise that I would protect everyone in nightclan, and I intend to keep it! The clan may not make a cat but the cats make a clan and we are Nightclan!"

-Gustyfoot
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper

Mood : hey guys guess what i'm inactive and also very boy i am boy i hope you know what i mean I AM BOY I WANT TO BE BOY I AM FTM
Starclan

Character sheet
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: NightClan RP Thread 2   June 20th 2016, 11:21 am

"Ah, a young one," Yewberry grinned widely in frightening excitement. She got nose to nose with Northpool and looked at Bloodstar. "Yours, I presume?"

Comettail's fur bristled. "Leave the young warrior alone."

Kit

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: NightClan RP Thread 2   June 20th 2016, 11:29 am

Gustyfoot tried to rear back towards comettail but yewberry's hind leg had wrapped around her's and she couldn't pull away. "Yewberry please, she doesn't understand!" She begged.

Northpool's fur bristled at this comment and kept her eyes on Yewberry unmoving, "I said leave Gustyfoot alone. Now."

You have been touched

-Gustyfoot
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: NightClan RP Thread 2   June 20th 2016, 12:06 pm

Bloodstar warned, "Northpool, stand down."

"Yewberry, please, do not hurt her," Comettail pressed. "She is young."

But Yewberry unsheathed her claws and swiftly swiped them across Northpool's cheek.

Kit

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: NightClan RP Thread 2   June 20th 2016, 12:14 pm

Northpool let out a hiss and was ready to leap forward and attack the piece of Foxdung when she felt her father's paw land on her tail, and he dragged her back by the scruff like a mother to their kit. Her ears burned with shame as he did this and they flattened onto her head.

Gustyfoot let out a low hiss at Yewberry as she made to stwp closer to the young cat, "Stop. Just leave her be." she growled stepping towards the cat but that only made Yewberry wrap her back paw around her leg particually the one with the poisoned souls mark etched into it and she let out a shudder of nervousness when her tail touched it.

"Gustyfoot, I'm not the injured one here."

"Yes and you're not the most experienced with her either. Hush."

She turned towards Yewberry letting out a sigh, "Don't be a kit. Just act your age rather than trying to prove a point so much." She hissed, "Theres eight of us and onlt one of you.

You have been touched

-Gustyfoot
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: NightClan RP Thread 2   June 20th 2016, 4:59 pm

"Dear, one thing I've learned is that acting your age makes a horrible distraction towards reality." Yewberry sighed and raised her claws, only to have Comettail slam her tp the ground, his old muscles working fine. His lips were pulled back in a snarl as she giggled at the scar on his throat. (I'm gonna say that maybe Comet and she were close friends when they were apprentice and kit) "Oh, Comet, look what's happened to you...you've gone soft." (She asked him to leave with her when she was exiled but he obviously said no)

"You're cruel, Yewberry. What happened to you?" Comettail asked in his gravelly voice.

"Life, my dear. It made you soft, and here you are, an old flea-bag wasting away in the back of the camp. No mate, no kits, family is dead. You could have found a beautiful cat in our group and had strong kits. But here you are."

"Yes, and look where you are. A grimy little wisp of air, intimidating cats with berries."

"Berries that poisoned sweet little Amberblaze(his mate), and your kits-"

Comettail relently scratched at Yewberry, her face scored all over. Even Bloodstar grimaced, and Crow stepped in, pulling him off and leaving the whole den shocked.

Kit

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: NightClan RP Thread 2   June 20th 2016, 10:23 pm

Gustyfoot gritted her teeth when he clawed her face but made no attempt to stop him and slowly she tried to make her move towards Bloodstar. 'One foot in front of the other.' she told herself but as she limped shakily her shoulder gave way and she pulled back dipping her head resisting tears but a single tear drop dripped onto the ground and she murmured,

"You also poisoned me and thankfully if your friend, torn hadn't of come in. I would be dead and you wouldn't be having your problem in the darkforest would you?" She growled trying her best to look big but she was small in comparison and managed to tilt her head up to look into her eyes, she forced herself to lock eyes with Yewberry which back in her apprenticeship would've got her sliced.

"You poisoned my cousin, Stormpaw, he ended up dying! You killed solar, you tortured me-" her voice almost cracked "You killed foxtar once and what for? An eternity in the darkforest? A useless attempt to make Darktail love you? And here you are again facing your victims. Only, I don't want to be a victim to you anymore! So whatever you've come here to do, do it already and then go back to rotting where you belong...I'll most likely see you soon anyway." She growled lowly voice threatening as she watched the cat bleed out across her face, red smothering it. Slowly she edged backwardsinto the corner and as Yewberry stepped closer she raised a claw and ripped through her cheek.

Northpool hissed at Yewberry, "Don't touch her if you admire your pelt."
"That won't faze her Northpool." She turned to Yewberry, "I've grown bored of you, Yewberry, you cannot come up with anyrhing original to scare me and to be honest, I'm tired you."

That wasn't true. Inside, she was shaking desperste to run away, blood dripping onto the ground in a violent puddle. It took all her strength to even look up at Yewberry. The only cat she had ever got on with in thr darkforest was Hawkscreech anf she used to treat him like a father.

Stepping over towards her leader, she let out the most violent and painful hiss dropping to the ground in an awful state, tears rolling from her eyes. She didn't care anymore. She felt as if she was ready to die.

"Bloodstar, I love you. I never learnt to refuse my feelings. I've always loved you. These cats can't change the way I feel bevause the worst torture would be you not knowing. Claws and teeth are one thing but emotions are another. You need to kbow. I love you."

You have been touched

-Gustyfoot
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: NightClan RP Thread 2   January 21st 2017, 11:04 pm

At first, Bloodstar had kept his composure. He hadn't tried too hard to go against Yewberry, just trying to keep his sanity while Northpool and Comettail argued and fought. But after hearing those words come from Gustyfoot while she was in such a state, he shook and whispered, "You aren't going to die. She is -" And before anyone could make a move, Bloodstar had launched himself at Yewberry, giving her a swipe to the throat, chest, face and stomach for every sharp remark she gave. He knew it probably wouldn't kill her, as she was already dead, but at this point, he couldn't care less.

As Bloodstar gave blow after blow, Crow flusteredly rushed over to Gustyfoot and murmured, "He's right, Gusty, you're not dying today, because it'll kill him too. Don't fall asleep, don't do anything. You deserve peace, but I cannot let you die." He looked up and Comettail and Northpool desperately - he knew nothing of medicine except poisonous berries and where vital bloodflow was. Blood had been the one with so much training. Comettail didn't know anything, though, so he shook his head, eyes wide with dismay.

Kit

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: NightClan RP Thread 2   January 26th 2017, 11:52 am

(OH MY HOLY JESUS CHRIST ON A CRACKER! YOU ARE ALIVE! I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD! I AM ACTUALLY CRYING!!!)

Gustyfoot trembled as her body convulsed painfully, she could barely think but the one thought that remained in her head was the fact that she would go to the dark forest if she died. They had claimed her soul.

'Alive, Alive, have to...Have to stay alive.'
She thought of Comettail and Northpool who stood nearby and she knew she owed it to her fighting friend to stay alive. After what she had just admitted to him, he couldn't bare another broken heart.

Northpool's eyes darted around anxiously as she leapt forward in quite a state, she had to concentrate. Herbs, herbs! She knew next to nothing of herbs! Eastwind had been taught herbs but Northpool could barely remember anything.

"Come on!" She screamed to herself as she raced into the medicine den, what had Gustyfoot told Eastwind to use on an open wound before?

"That's it! COMfrey!"

She sprinted back shaking the plant in her jaws.

You have been touched

-Gustyfoot
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: NightClan RP Thread 2   January 26th 2017, 6:19 pm

Yewberry hissed and rolled out of Bloodstar's grasp, slicing her claws up his chest in the process. He gave a heavy wheeze and whirled backwards, heavily injured. However, what kept him upright was the adrenaline and the thought of Gustyfoot clinging to her life. Comettail stayed with Northpool and Gustyfoot, too old to really be much help without getting injured himself. Crow's fur bristled and he bolted up beside Bloodstar, making sure he was safe - there was quite a bit of blood, but Yewberry had faded back into her world before Crow could seek vengeance.

"Blood, Blood, are you alright?" Crow asked frantically, showing the gleam of brotherly instinct in his eyes, which scanned his brother frantically. Bloodstar nodded.

"I can patch myself up later. No worries."

Kit

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: NightClan RP Thread 2   January 27th 2017, 7:59 am

Gustyfoot's eyes were darkening as Northpool gingerly placed cobweb after cobweb on her wounds, lapping up the spilling blood with her tongue, "I think she's alright, no chance of moving her now, someone needs to make sure she's breathing at all times..."

You have been touched

-Gustyfoot
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: NightClan RP Thread 2   January 28th 2017, 11:48 am

Bloodstar made his way to Gustyfoot, and that's when Roanfall trotted over worriedly, pining after him. "Bloodstar, what happened to you two? You're bleeding!" Crow stepped in.

"We'll be fine, okay? They need space."

Kit

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: NightClan RP Thread 2   January 29th 2017, 12:50 pm

Gustyfoot was unconscious by now but her body twitched awfully.

Northpool looked at her father, "I'm sorry papa, I-I disobeyed you and-I know I shouldn't have. I need to be alone right now." This wasn't abnormal behavior for Northpool, whenever she did something wrong she would take a walk to reflect on it all. She had seen what her father did when he failed at something and she certainly didn't want to be that self critical.

You have been touched

-Gustyfoot
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: NightClan RP Thread 2   January 29th 2017, 1:49 pm

Bloodstar gritted his teeth and nodded, sinking into his own thoughts and the burning pain in his chest as he made his way to sit beside Gustyfoot. Crow decided to leave him with her, as well as Comettail. Bloodstar's amber eyes scanned her and he murmured, "Crow, call Weatherstep over. She knows a little bit about herbs, and I don't feel too well." Crow nodded, calling Weatherstep over before departing without elaborating on what had happened.

Kit

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: NightClan RP Thread 2   January 29th 2017, 4:30 pm

Gustyfoot continued laying where she was unaware of the conversation between the two siblings.

Northpool limped into the forest replaying everything in her head, how had she not managed to take such a weak cat down? Why had it been so necessary for Bloodstar to summon so many cats to his aid?

Wandering to the river, she perched on the edge staring at her reflection timidly, she had never been one for looking at herself, she wasn't vain like her sister in fact she doubted whether she was as attractive; most of her looks had come from her father, large shoulders, white fur and long claws. Northpool knew she was a fighter but she also knew her dad hadn't trained her properly, he was undergoing stress at the time and so most of her fighting techniques had come from Eastwind.

"Is it bad that I miss you?" She murmured as if hoping her reflection would reply.

You have been touched

-Gustyfoot
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: NightClan RP Thread 2   January 29th 2017, 4:44 pm

Weatherstep gave Bloodstar a look as she scanned Gustyfoot, as if to ask what in StarClan's name they were thinking. Bloodstar just ducked his head under his sister's scolding gaze, feeling dizzy himself. The blood was drying on his chest, though more still dripped out.

"Do you, sister?"

Kit

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: NightClan RP Thread 2   January 29th 2017, 4:52 pm

Northpool suddenly flinched, no. She didn't miss Eastwind, she had been bullying Northpool from the day she was born why would she miss someone like that? Someone who tried to kill her own father?

Maybe, she was jealous of Gustyfoot and wanted someone to listen to her pathetic problems but, Eastwind surely wasn't the first choice for that. She missed her mother more.

"Go away, you're not here."

You have been touched

-Gustyfoot
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: NightClan RP Thread 2   January 29th 2017, 5:24 pm

"Come on, North', don't you actually miss me, dear?" Suddenly, Eastwind's voice seemed all too real, her fur brushing against Northpool's.

Kit

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: NightClan RP Thread 2   January 29th 2017, 5:32 pm

(just saying but Northpool has depression-she hates herself.)

Northpool forced herself not to move as shevfelt her sister near her, "I-I was told you were dead. You aren't here. Just go away. I dont miss you, you tried to kill papa." She sounded like a kit mewing for their mother. Her voice was so small and innocent.

You have been touched

-Gustyfoot
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: NightClan RP Thread 2   January 29th 2017, 5:49 pm

Eastwind truthfully had a soft spot for her little sister - they had been close until she'd been persuaded into her dark plotting. Her gaze slightly softened at her sister's behavior. "But I wanted better for the Clan than him, North'. Surely you understand...?"

Kit

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: NightClan RP Thread 2   January 29th 2017, 5:55 pm

"Then why sis you try to kill Gustyfoot too? She is the most levelheaded cat out there, she tried to help you and you wanted to repay her with a slit throat." Northpool turned to glare at her sister, "Papa's doing his best, better than you would do." Her paws shuffled at a signbof nervousness "Are you alive or not?"

You have been touched

-Gustyfoot
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: NightClan RP Thread 2   January 29th 2017, 6:10 pm

(hAH is she alive? im not sure if she should be or not)
"I just - " She sighed. "Okay, maybe I was a bit too ambitious, but Bloodstar...our father, isn't stable enough. He hardly even liked Mother. He tossed her aside for other she-cats."

Kit

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: NightClan RP Thread 2   January 30th 2017, 2:00 am

(I forgot that's why I asked...)

Northpool murmured, "She-cats like Gustyfoot..." Something stirred deep within her but she shook it off, "Our mother was ill. You know that. She forgot who I was, who we all were."

You have been touched

-Gustyfoot
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NightClan RP Thread 2   

Back to top Go down

NightClan RP Thread 2
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 41 of 44Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42, 43, 44  Next