Warrior Cats World

If Firestar was raised by Scourge 10dt64y
Warrior Cats World

If Firestar was raised by Scourge 10dt64y
Warrior Cats World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warrior Cats World

Come and join our fantastic community and our amazing RPs! It's great fun!

NewsHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inDonate
Welcome to WCW.! Why don't you relax, and read the news, or get into some roleplaying.? If Firestar was raised by Scourge Bob11

If Firestar was raised by Scourge

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Silverstar
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Silverstar

Mood : You know me enough by now to know I'm half psychotically insane, half Pyro, and all HYPER :D :D :D :D :D
Shadowclan
WCW Points : 47562
Thanks Points : 15

Character sheet
Health:
If Firestar was raised by Scourge Left_bar_bleue999999999/999999999If Firestar was raised by Scourge Empty_bar_bleue  (999999999/999999999)

If Firestar was raised by Scourge Empty
PostSubject: If Firestar was raised by Scourge   If Firestar was raised by Scourge EmptyOctober 12th 2014, 6:08 pm

What if everyone's favoite least favoirte cat was raised by his half brother? How would he be different? How would he be the same? Let's find out~
Back to top Go down
Silverstar
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Silverstar

Mood : You know me enough by now to know I'm half psychotically insane, half Pyro, and all HYPER :D :D :D :D :D
Shadowclan

Character sheet
Health:
If Firestar was raised by Scourge Left_bar_bleue999999999/999999999If Firestar was raised by Scourge Empty_bar_bleue  (999999999/999999999)

PostSubject: Re: If Firestar was raised by Scourge   If Firestar was raised by Scourge EmptyOctober 12th 2014, 6:30 pm

"Rusty!" Scourge called to his younger half brother, whom Rusty's mother begged him to raise when he was younger. He was hesitant at first, but it was a good decision in the end. Rusty was a strong, dependable tom. His sister, Princess, was also strong in her own sense. "Yes sir?" the small flame colored tom came over "As you know...The clans" Scourge spat the words clans as if it were poison on his tongue "border around this time, I want you to infiltrate the clans...and kill Tigerclaw, ruin him" he commanded and Rusty bowed "Yes Scourge sir" "you are dismissed, don't fail me" he said and Rusty ran off, his bone collar left with his brother.
       After a quick fight, more like play wrestling, with Graypaw, Rusty learned he was of Thunderclan, and was asked to join by his leader. "Join you?" Rusty's eyes widened "Um...s-sure" he said and Bluestar nodded, leading him into the woods. Once at camp, Graypaw went to the apprentice den, and Rusty slept in an extra den, awaiting the next day.
        The next day, Rusty walked out of the Den as Bluestar called a clan meeting. "All cats old enough to catch their own prey, come under the high rock for a clan meeting!" she called and everyone gathered, Rusty joining her as instructed. "We have a new cat joining us! He has proved himself to me and he's going to join us as an apprentice!" "What? That shrimp!" rusty heard form the back. "Oh? Who might you be?" Rusty asked "I'm Longtail" he growled and Rusty hoped down "Then..prove I'm unworthy" he said and the attacked charged. He easily dodged him and racked his ear, then quickly slashed at his shoulder. Longtail dodged and growled, and tried to grab onto his neck but Rusty dodged and racked his nose "Enough!" Bluestar got between them "Rusty has proven himself! From now on, he'll be called Firepaw!" she exclaimed and many called out his name. Firepaw smirked. He was ready.
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

Mood : Guest

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan
WCW Points : 33438
Thanks Points : 5

Character sheet
Health:
If Firestar was raised by Scourge Left_bar_bleue100/100If Firestar was raised by Scourge Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: If Firestar was raised by Scourge   If Firestar was raised by Scourge EmptyOctober 15th 2014, 11:23 am

O.o cool
Back to top Go down
Silverstar
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Silverstar

Shadowclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: If Firestar was raised by Scourge   If Firestar was raised by Scourge EmptyOctober 17th 2014, 3:35 pm

The next day, Firepaw awoke long before the others. With a stretch, he left the den to check out the camp on his own. Graypaw had gave him a brief tour, but it didn't satisfy the young tom. "Do you need anything?" he turned to see his new leader, Bluestar "no mam, just woke up early" he said respectfully, even bowing his head a bit. "hm...follow me then" she said, and led him out of camp.
      "For now, I'll be your mentor, though I doubt you'll need one, you'll still have to learn our code and our territory" Bluestar explained and Firepaw nodded "Yes mam" he said respectfully. he had learned the hard way to respect those who out ranked you. "Now, I'm going to show you the territory, ok?" she started leading him all around,. ending where Firepaw had agreed to join Thunderclan. "You should know this spot already" she said "Too well" Firepaw answered back ,tail swishing. Bluestar looked down at the young cat. He couldn't me any more than 6 moons, yet tiny scars where all over his body, and was very muscular, despite the fact that he looked under fed. If this was the fire that was supposed to save the clan, she had high hopes in the future, but, remembering how he fought Longtail like it was nothing, feared him as well.
      Upon returning to camp, Bluestar was greeted with he body of her deputy. "What happened?" she demanded. "Redtail was killed by Oakheart" Tigerclaw answered and Firepaw narrowed his eyes. Bluestar glanced at the young cat, why was he reacting this way? She looked back to her deputy with sorrow, deciding to ignore the odd apprentice for now. she could deal with this later, right now, she had to grieve.
Back to top Go down
Thunderstar
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Thunderstar

Mood : Might have to remake all my characters since I've been off for about a year :/
Thunderclan
WCW Points : 32793

Character sheet
Health:
If Firestar was raised by Scourge Left_bar_bleue80/100If Firestar was raised by Scourge Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)

PostSubject: Re: If Firestar was raised by Scourge   If Firestar was raised by Scourge EmptyOctober 17th 2014, 6:47 pm

I would say: THEN FIREPAW TURNS ON HIM AND RIPS HIS LUNGS OUT WITH ONE SLASH INTO THE CHEST! But you know, it's kinda gory that way.
Back to top Go down
Toxicstar
Pokemon Lover
Toxicstar

Shadowclan
WCW Points : 98149
Thanks Points : 78

Character sheet
Health:
If Firestar was raised by Scourge Left_bar_bleue100/100If Firestar was raised by Scourge Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: If Firestar was raised by Scourge   If Firestar was raised by Scourge EmptyOctober 17th 2014, 7:20 pm

Awesome job Silver :3
Back to top Go down
Thunderstar
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Thunderstar

Mood : Might have to remake all my characters since I've been off for about a year :/
Thunderclan
WCW Points : 32793

Character sheet
Health:
If Firestar was raised by Scourge Left_bar_bleue80/100If Firestar was raised by Scourge Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)

PostSubject: Re: If Firestar was raised by Scourge   If Firestar was raised by Scourge EmptyOctober 17th 2014, 7:46 pm

What he said.
Back to top Go down
Toxicstar
Pokemon Lover
Toxicstar

Shadowclan
WCW Points : 98149
Thanks Points : 78

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: If Firestar was raised by Scourge   If Firestar was raised by Scourge EmptyOctober 18th 2014, 1:46 am

Can't wait to see what happens next
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If Firestar was raised by Scourge   If Firestar was raised by Scourge Empty

Back to top Go down

If Firestar was raised by Scourge
Page 1 of 1