Warrior Cats World

SOMETHING AWEFUL JUST HAPPENED 10dt64y
Warrior Cats World

SOMETHING AWEFUL JUST HAPPENED 10dt64y
Warrior Cats World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warrior Cats World

Come and join our fantastic community and our amazing RPs! It's great fun!

NewsHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inDonate
Welcome to WCW.! Why don't you relax, and read the news, or get into some roleplaying.? SOMETHING AWEFUL JUST HAPPENED Bob11

SOMETHING AWEFUL JUST HAPPENED

Go down 
+2
Toxicstar
Moonlight
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Moonlight
Warrior
Warrior
Moonlight

Mood : Mild Amusement and Heaps of Regret...Mostly Regret.
No clan
WCW Points : 21275
Thanks Points : 1

SOMETHING AWEFUL JUST HAPPENED Empty
PostSubject: SOMETHING AWEFUL JUST HAPPENED   SOMETHING AWEFUL JUST HAPPENED EmptyOctober 6th 2014, 3:59 pm

I am afraid I have TERRIBLE news. My tablet just crashed and there is no computer that works with the internet at my house. What happened was that I was trying to make a banner for the roleplay and then the evil useless and all around terribleart program I used, put my tablet on overload and fired its brains. (That is what I get for buying the art app that takes the most memory!  annoyed>.< ) RIP my tablet. So I won't be able to come back on until I can save for a new one. I am using a library computer right now, but I don't come to the library often and so roleplaying on here would be impractical. Table Flip  Feel free to continue the RPG, and adopt my characters out. I am sorry this just didn't workout and maybe someday in the far future I will return again, if my collage work does not get in the way. Ugh Work  At least I got to catch up with some old buddies and have some nostalgic moments. YAY! Forgive me for leaving again, but at least I did not disappear without a good reason. Well I have to go, my library has an event going on, and I must exit the room. Keep an eye out for me incase I manage to replace my tablet. This is so unfair, most of the old gang just got back together and then this! :cry:

Good Bye (at least temporarily),

ML Bye

P.s. I can not thank you enough for the warm welcome, and you guys truly made me feel special and missed. :,D love
Back to top Go down
Toxicstar
Pokemon Lover
Toxicstar

Shadowclan
WCW Points : 98023
Thanks Points : 78

Character sheet
Health:
SOMETHING AWEFUL JUST HAPPENED Left_bar_bleue100/100SOMETHING AWEFUL JUST HAPPENED Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: SOMETHING AWEFUL JUST HAPPENED   SOMETHING AWEFUL JUST HAPPENED EmptyOctober 6th 2014, 4:10 pm

Nooooooo! Stupid tablet! D:
I won't start our plot without you, I'll wait for you. I'll miss you(again), if I could help you get a new tablet I would.
I know. Our old gang..... :cry:

Good Bye Moonlight Bye

PS- You're very welcome! love
Back to top Go down
Silverstar
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Silverstar

Mood : You know me enough by now to know I'm half psychotically insane, half Pyro, and all HYPER :D :D :D :D :D
Shadowclan
WCW Points : 47436
Thanks Points : 15

Character sheet
Health:
SOMETHING AWEFUL JUST HAPPENED Left_bar_bleue999999999/999999999SOMETHING AWEFUL JUST HAPPENED Empty_bar_bleue  (999999999/999999999)

PostSubject: Re: SOMETHING AWEFUL JUST HAPPENED   SOMETHING AWEFUL JUST HAPPENED EmptyOctober 6th 2014, 4:46 pm

NO MOONIE! *cries* get back soon ok?
Back to top Go down
Thunderstar
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Thunderstar

Mood : Might have to remake all my characters since I've been off for about a year :/
Thunderclan
WCW Points : 32667
Thanks Points : 5

Character sheet
Health:
SOMETHING AWEFUL JUST HAPPENED Left_bar_bleue80/100SOMETHING AWEFUL JUST HAPPENED Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)

PostSubject: Re: SOMETHING AWEFUL JUST HAPPENED   SOMETHING AWEFUL JUST HAPPENED EmptyOctober 8th 2014, 8:51 am

Poor tablet. It didn't have a long life. LONG LIVE COMPUTERS.
Back to top Go down
Frostclaw
Deputy
Deputy
Frostclaw

Mood : Are you, are you, coming to the tree?
Wear a rope necklace side by side with me,
Strange things did happen here,
No stranger would it be,
If we met up at midnight at the hanging tree.
Windclan
WCW Points : 23804

Character sheet
Health:
SOMETHING AWEFUL JUST HAPPENED Left_bar_bleue100/100SOMETHING AWEFUL JUST HAPPENED Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: SOMETHING AWEFUL JUST HAPPENED   SOMETHING AWEFUL JUST HAPPENED EmptyOctober 8th 2014, 7:37 pm

That happened to my tablet!!! But just not because of an art app because of my brother. Oh hey Thunder.
Back to top Go down
Frostclaw
Deputy
Deputy
Frostclaw

Mood : Are you, are you, coming to the tree?
Wear a rope necklace side by side with me,
Strange things did happen here,
No stranger would it be,
If we met up at midnight at the hanging tree.
Windclan
WCW Points : 23804

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: SOMETHING AWEFUL JUST HAPPENED   SOMETHING AWEFUL JUST HAPPENED EmptyOctober 8th 2014, 7:41 pm

Terrible tablets What?! Table Flip Table Flip Ugh Work Ugh Work Bye Bye
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

Mood : Guest

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan
WCW Points : 33312

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: SOMETHING AWEFUL JUST HAPPENED   SOMETHING AWEFUL JUST HAPPENED EmptyOctober 9th 2014, 3:19 am

(Duskflower don't double post)
Back to top Go down
Thunderstar
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Thunderstar

Mood : Might have to remake all my characters since I've been off for about a year :/
Thunderclan
WCW Points : 32667

Character sheet
Health:
SOMETHING AWEFUL JUST HAPPENED Left_bar_bleue80/100SOMETHING AWEFUL JUST HAPPENED Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)

PostSubject: Re: SOMETHING AWEFUL JUST HAPPENED   SOMETHING AWEFUL JUST HAPPENED EmptyOctober 9th 2014, 9:00 am

Computer anarchy!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SOMETHING AWEFUL JUST HAPPENED   SOMETHING AWEFUL JUST HAPPENED Empty

Back to top Go down

SOMETHING AWEFUL JUST HAPPENED
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Cats World :: General Warriors Chat :: Help & Suggestions :: Leaving-
Jump to: