Warrior Cats World

A roleplay for the old WCW clans? - Page 2 10dt64y
Warrior Cats World

A roleplay for the old WCW clans? - Page 2 10dt64y
Warrior Cats World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warrior Cats World

Come and join our fantastic community and our amazing RPs! It's great fun!

NewsHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inDonate
Welcome to WCW.! Why don't you relax, and read the news, or get into some roleplaying.? A roleplay for the old WCW clans? - Page 2 Bob11

A roleplay for the old WCW clans?

Go down 
+3
Toxicstar
Bloodtalon
Moonlight
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Retro WCW Roleplay?
Yes!
A roleplay for the old WCW clans? - Page 2 Bar_left67%A roleplay for the old WCW clans? - Page 2 Bar_right
 67% [ 4 ]
No!
A roleplay for the old WCW clans? - Page 2 Bar_left0%A roleplay for the old WCW clans? - Page 2 Bar_right
 0% [ 0 ]
YES! AND I HAVE IDEAS!
A roleplay for the old WCW clans? - Page 2 Bar_left33%A roleplay for the old WCW clans? - Page 2 Bar_right
 33% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 6

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Icetalon
Site Editor
Icetalon

Mood : <3 Gerard Way~ x)
A roleplay for the old WCW clans? - Page 2 Lapras_used_ice_beam_by_joshr691-d4kmmxxA roleplay for the old WCW clans? - Page 2 Moving_pokemon_by_firedmetor-d380q7d
Update: I'm so happy with my new partner!
Thunderclan
WCW Points : 36057
Thanks Points : 12

Character sheet
Health:
A roleplay for the old WCW clans? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100A roleplay for the old WCW clans? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

A roleplay for the old WCW clans? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A roleplay for the old WCW clans?   A roleplay for the old WCW clans? - Page 2 EmptyOctober 4th 2014, 8:41 pm

shadow- yeah xD
Back to top Go down
http://icetalonwcw.deviantart.com/
Guardian
Warrior
Warrior
Guardian

Starclan
WCW Points : 21257
Thanks Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: A roleplay for the old WCW clans?   A roleplay for the old WCW clans? - Page 2 EmptyOctober 4th 2014, 8:43 pm

How about deputies? :o Outta curiosity.

(I might just derp in with Guardian here and there, tbh --)
Back to top Go down
Moonlight
Warrior
Warrior
Moonlight

Mood : Mild Amusement and Heaps of Regret...Mostly Regret.
No clan
WCW Points : 21443
Thanks Points : 1

PostSubject: Re: A roleplay for the old WCW clans?   A roleplay for the old WCW clans? - Page 2 EmptyOctober 4th 2014, 8:44 pm

If Ice wants to lead Leafclan, I'll be happy to lead Stoneclan with one of my old characters. :)
Back to top Go down
Moonlight
Warrior
Warrior
Moonlight

No clan

PostSubject: Re: A roleplay for the old WCW clans?   A roleplay for the old WCW clans? - Page 2 EmptyOctober 4th 2014, 8:44 pm

Leaders can choose their deputies. :)
Back to top Go down
Toxicstar
Pokemon Lover
Toxicstar

Shadowclan
WCW Points : 98191
Thanks Points : 78

Character sheet
Health:
A roleplay for the old WCW clans? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100A roleplay for the old WCW clans? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: A roleplay for the old WCW clans?   A roleplay for the old WCW clans? - Page 2 EmptyOctober 4th 2014, 8:46 pm

IDK who I'll choose. xD
Back to top Go down
Moonlight
Warrior
Warrior
Moonlight

No clan

PostSubject: Re: A roleplay for the old WCW clans?   A roleplay for the old WCW clans? - Page 2 EmptyOctober 4th 2014, 8:49 pm

Ratblaze or Jaysoul.

They would probably be Moonlight's older sibling this time around or maybe aunt/uncle. I like the idea of Moonlight being a rebellious wild child with a nerdy aunt or uncle looking out for her.
Back to top Go down
Moonlight
Warrior
Warrior
Moonlight

No clan

PostSubject: Re: A roleplay for the old WCW clans?   A roleplay for the old WCW clans? - Page 2 EmptyOctober 4th 2014, 8:50 pm

Also I have to go, so bye for now!
Back to top Go down
Toxicstar
Pokemon Lover
Toxicstar

Shadowclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A roleplay for the old WCW clans?   A roleplay for the old WCW clans? - Page 2 EmptyOctober 4th 2014, 8:50 pm

I thought his name was Ratscar? xD
Back to top Go down
Icetalon
Site Editor
Icetalon

A roleplay for the old WCW clans? - Page 2 Lapras_used_ice_beam_by_joshr691-d4kmmxxA roleplay for the old WCW clans? - Page 2 Moving_pokemon_by_firedmetor-d380q7d
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A roleplay for the old WCW clans?   A roleplay for the old WCW clans? - Page 2 EmptyOctober 4th 2014, 8:51 pm

ok, who'd be active in leafclan that wouldn't be a leader or deputy of another clan?
Back to top Go down
Toxicstar
Pokemon Lover
Toxicstar

Shadowclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A roleplay for the old WCW clans?   A roleplay for the old WCW clans? - Page 2 EmptyOctober 4th 2014, 8:54 pm

We should decide our deputies after we start it. To see who is interested
Back to top Go down
Icetalon
Site Editor
Icetalon

Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A roleplay for the old WCW clans?   A roleplay for the old WCW clans? - Page 2 EmptyOctober 4th 2014, 8:55 pm

alright
Back to top Go down
Moonlight
Warrior
Warrior
Moonlight

No clan

PostSubject: Re: A roleplay for the old WCW clans?   A roleplay for the old WCW clans? - Page 2 EmptyOctober 5th 2014, 6:21 pm

A roleplay for the old WCW clans? - Page 2 Or0wzk

Map for the roleplay? A map for Cloudclan will be made in the future.
Back to top Go down
Toxicstar
Pokemon Lover
Toxicstar

Shadowclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A roleplay for the old WCW clans?   A roleplay for the old WCW clans? - Page 2 EmptyOctober 5th 2014, 6:22 pm

I like it :3
Back to top Go down
Adderfang
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Adderfang

Mood : Hope everyone's doin' ok
No clan
WCW Points : 43599
Thanks Points : 24

PostSubject: Re: A roleplay for the old WCW clans?   A roleplay for the old WCW clans? - Page 2 EmptyOctober 5th 2014, 6:25 pm

Awesome =D
Back to top Go down
Moonlight
Warrior
Warrior
Moonlight

No clan

PostSubject: Re: A roleplay for the old WCW clans?   A roleplay for the old WCW clans? - Page 2 EmptyOctober 5th 2014, 6:46 pm

It's needs to be 20% smaller though.

Also have the plot:

Many eons ago, a mighty feline dominated our forest. The cat raised an army of warriors so blood thirsty and heartless that it left the forest devastated. Legend has it that the very spirit of the wild let out a cry of help, and our ancestors answered. They reeled the evil cat, and promised they would never again let their kin butcher the wild as they once did. The evil feline was killed, and most of his descendants disowned them as their parent. The warriors became protectors of the forest, and would fight to the death to keep the wild free of those who would abuse it.

The warriors set up camp, and became the heroes that the forest had waited for. They created a code of honor, and moral boundaries to protect their virtue. Unfortunately their era of peace did not last. Many injustices arose, and the warriors disagreed about how to answer them. Some said that cold logic and force must be used, other said that their way required empathy and mercy. The results were saddening, and rather than fight evil...the warriors fought each other...and still do.

With the warriors decided, a great evil has surfaced. A few descendants of the ancient forest ruler has gathered followers, and wish to once again rule the forest with claws of ice and hearts of harder than metal. These groups of criminals have members that are both warrior, rogue, loner, and kitty pet alike. These secret so cities constant scheme and try to fight to the top while their peers are left unaware. Perhaps in the future, one of these rogue mobs will dominate the others, and then challenge the clans for the right to rule the forest.

I decided to leave out the magic and stick with the crime theme. Becuase that is truer to the orginal RP. I will still give the med cats some powers. Since few people want to play the medicine cat, so maybe that will encourage them. xD
Back to top Go down
Toxicstar
Pokemon Lover
Toxicstar

Shadowclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A roleplay for the old WCW clans?   A roleplay for the old WCW clans? - Page 2 EmptyOctober 5th 2014, 6:50 pm

Oooooh. Love the plot. :3
Back to top Go down
Moonlight
Warrior
Warrior
Moonlight

No clan

PostSubject: Re: A roleplay for the old WCW clans?   A roleplay for the old WCW clans? - Page 2 EmptyOctober 5th 2014, 6:52 pm

I need named for the various mobs. I think there will be three.

Some ideas are:

The Golden Fangs
The Silver Claws
The Blue Bloods
The Red Hearts
The Green Eyes

They kinda stink though. Any better ideas?
Back to top Go down
Toxicstar
Pokemon Lover
Toxicstar

Shadowclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A roleplay for the old WCW clans?   A roleplay for the old WCW clans? - Page 2 EmptyOctober 5th 2014, 6:55 pm

The Dark Angels?
Back to top Go down
Moonlight
Warrior
Warrior
Moonlight

No clan

PostSubject: Re: A roleplay for the old WCW clans?   A roleplay for the old WCW clans? - Page 2 EmptyOctober 5th 2014, 7:12 pm

These cats won't know what angels are, I am sticking with a universe closer to the orginal
novels.
Back to top Go down
Toxicstar
Pokemon Lover
Toxicstar

Shadowclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A roleplay for the old WCW clans?   A roleplay for the old WCW clans? - Page 2 EmptyOctober 5th 2014, 7:14 pm

Ah.
The Snakes?
Back to top Go down
Moonlight
Warrior
Warrior
Moonlight

No clan

PostSubject: Re: A roleplay for the old WCW clans?   A roleplay for the old WCW clans? - Page 2 EmptyOctober 5th 2014, 7:23 pm

Hmmm...That could work. animal themed names....
Back to top Go down
Toxicstar
Pokemon Lover
Toxicstar

Shadowclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A roleplay for the old WCW clans?   A roleplay for the old WCW clans? - Page 2 EmptyOctober 5th 2014, 7:24 pm

The Badgers?
The Foxes?
Back to top Go down
Moonlight
Warrior
Warrior
Moonlight

No clan

PostSubject: Re: A roleplay for the old WCW clans?   A roleplay for the old WCW clans? - Page 2 EmptyOctober 5th 2014, 7:57 pm

I picked names...but they are not quite as good as those...oh well...XD I used the snakes though.
Back to top Go down
Toxicstar
Pokemon Lover
Toxicstar

Shadowclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A roleplay for the old WCW clans?   A roleplay for the old WCW clans? - Page 2 EmptyOctober 5th 2014, 7:58 pm

Okay. xD
Back to top Go down
Thunderstar
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Thunderstar

Mood : Might have to remake all my characters since I've been off for about a year :/
Thunderclan
WCW Points : 32835
Thanks Points : 5

Character sheet
Health:
A roleplay for the old WCW clans? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue80/100A roleplay for the old WCW clans? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)

PostSubject: Re: A roleplay for the old WCW clans?   A roleplay for the old WCW clans? - Page 2 EmptyOctober 9th 2014, 8:15 am

I have ideas!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A roleplay for the old WCW clans?   A roleplay for the old WCW clans? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A roleplay for the old WCW clans?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next