Warrior Cats World

Warrior Cats World

Come and join our fantastic community and our amazing RPs! It's great fun!

NewsHomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inDonate
Welcome to WCW.! Why don't you relax, and read the news, or get into some roleplaying.?

Share | 

captured rp

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Silverstar

Mood : You know me enough by now to know I'm half psychotically insane, half Pyro, and all HYPER :D :D :D :D :D
Shadowclan
WCW Points : 32564
Thanks Points : 15

Character sheet
Health:
999999999/999999999  (999999999/999999999)

PostSubject: Re: captured rp   October 4th 2014, 10:40 am

frost fet her pelt gorw hot "It's not the best palce, but it keep us from th' 'ian" Cosmic

I was born a vampire meaning no bite marks for me. Some say I am the direct descendant of a demon from hell, while others say I am descended from Vlad Tempish, also known as Dracula. My skills are more powerful than a regular vampire's, the difference being impossible for humans to comprehend. It is said I can even call shadows to help me. I also have age control, meaning I may be 10,000 years old but can look 10 or 100 depending on what I like.

Image by: cinnamoonakia on deviantart.
BEWARE ME AND MY FELLOW HOODED FIGURES!
[b][b]Copy and paste this bunny into your siggy to help them gain world domination.WORLD DOM-IE-NATION!
(_/)
(0.0)
(_._)[/b][/b]
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
Kit

Mood : Guest

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan
WCW Points : 18517
Thanks Points : 5

Character sheet
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: captured rp   October 4th 2014, 10:43 am

"Seems like a nice place." He smiled again and stared into her eyes

You have been touched

"I will fight! I will! I will fight until my heart stops beating and my paws stop working! You look upon me and see just a tiny cat! But you do not see the fighting spirit! You know why I fight even when there is no hope?! Because my clan is my hope and I made a promise. A promise that I would protect everyone in nightclan, and I intend to keep it! The clan may not make a cat but the cats make a clan and we are Nightclan!"

-Gustyfoot
Back to top Go down
Silverstar

Mood : You know me enough by now to know I'm half psychotically insane, half Pyro, and all HYPER :D :D :D :D :D
Shadowclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: captured rp   October 4th 2014, 10:44 am

"Agreed" forst smiled warmly

I was born a vampire meaning no bite marks for me. Some say I am the direct descendant of a demon from hell, while others say I am descended from Vlad Tempish, also known as Dracula. My skills are more powerful than a regular vampire's, the difference being impossible for humans to comprehend. It is said I can even call shadows to help me. I also have age control, meaning I may be 10,000 years old but can look 10 or 100 depending on what I like.

[b][b]Copy and paste this bunny into your siggy to help them gain world domination.WORLD DOM-IE-NATION!
(_/)
(0.0)
(_._)[/b][/b]
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
Kit

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: captured rp   October 4th 2014, 10:46 am

He twined their tails.

Pearl refused to leave the fence

You have been touched

"I will fight! I will! I will fight until my heart stops beating and my paws stop working! You look upon me and see just a tiny cat! But you do not see the fighting spirit! You know why I fight even when there is no hope?! Because my clan is my hope and I made a promise. A promise that I would protect everyone in nightclan, and I intend to keep it! The clan may not make a cat but the cats make a clan and we are Nightclan!"

-Gustyfoot
Back to top Go down
Silverstar

Shadowclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: captured rp   October 4th 2014, 10:49 am

"Thorn!" Cosmic called, ignring the newcommers

(_/)
(0.0)
(_._)[/b][/b]
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
Kit

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: captured rp   October 4th 2014, 10:51 am

Thorn went over

You have been touched

-Gustyfoot
Back to top Go down
Silverstar

Shadowclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: captured rp   October 4th 2014, 10:52 am

"Get these too some sleeping space" she commanded

Frost lbushed adn nuzzled him a bit

(_/)
(0.0)
(_._)[/b][/b]
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
Kit

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: captured rp   October 4th 2014, 11:01 am

Thorn made a space of two large pillows, "done."

You have been touched

-Gustyfoot
Back to top Go down
Silverstar

Shadowclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: captured rp   October 5th 2014, 9:29 am

"Good" Cosmic nodded approvingly

(_/)
(0.0)
(_._)[/b][/b]
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
Kit

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: captured rp   October 5th 2014, 9:32 am

Snake laid down next to cosmic (so he made the first move on frost, she makes the first move on him)

You have been touched

-Gustyfoot
Back to top Go down
Silverstar

Shadowclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: captured rp   October 5th 2014, 9:33 am

Cosmic looked at him "This isn;t your nest..." she muttered

(_/)
(0.0)
(_._)[/b][/b]
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
Kit

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: captured rp   October 5th 2014, 9:34 am

"Do I care?" He raised an eyebrow, "why do you act so secretive and anti social?"

You have been touched

-Gustyfoot
Back to top Go down
Silverstar

Shadowclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: captured rp   October 5th 2014, 9:36 am

((Gusty Cosmic is such a Tsundre xD))

Cosmic huffed "I don't know you, try again after you've been here a while"

(_/)
(0.0)
(_._)[/b][/b]
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
Kit

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: captured rp   October 5th 2014, 9:42 am

EEe snorted

(yep)

You have been touched

-Gustyfoot
Back to top Go down
Silverstar

Shadowclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: captured rp   October 5th 2014, 9:50 am

she glared at him

(_/)
(0.0)
(_._)[/b][/b]
Back to top Go down
Adderfang

Mood : Hope everyone's doin' ok
No clan
WCW Points : 28641
Thanks Points : 24

PostSubject: Re: captured rp   October 5th 2014, 9:54 am

Name: Jack
City or Forest: City
Description: Huge black tom with yellow eyes, resembles a wolf
Gang: Dead Willlows
Other:

Name: Dart
Description: Redish tom with black streaks throughout his pelt and black paws
Gang: Dark Fangs
Other:

Name: Meteor
Description: Gray tom with black flecks through his pelt
Gang: Dark Fangs
Other: Gang leader
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
Kit

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: captured rp   October 5th 2014, 9:59 am

(Yo forgot crush on the form add otherwise accepted)

HE laughed

You have been touched

-Gustyfoot
Back to top Go down
Adderfang

No clan

PostSubject: Re: captured rp   October 5th 2014, 10:02 am

(None of them have crushes)

Meteor lay on a blanket
Back to top Go down
Silverstar

Shadowclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: captured rp   October 5th 2014, 10:03 am

Cosmic watched Meteor

(_/)
(0.0)
(_._)[/b][/b]
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
Kit

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: captured rp   October 5th 2014, 10:04 am

Snake rolled his eyes

You have been touched

-Gustyfoot
Back to top Go down
Silverstar

Shadowclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: captured rp   October 5th 2014, 10:05 am

Cosmic finanlly curled up to sleep

(_/)
(0.0)
(_._)[/b][/b]
Back to top Go down
Adderfang

No clan

PostSubject: Re: captured rp   October 5th 2014, 10:06 am

Meteor felt he was being watched.
Dart looked at him. "What's wrong?"
Meteor shook his head
Back to top Go down
Silverstar

Shadowclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: captured rp   October 5th 2014, 10:11 am

Cosmic surpressed a grolw, they knew they couln't be here. "Hey!" Callisto appeared "You ain't allowed 'ere! this is Dead Willow territoy!"

(_/)
(0.0)
(_._)[/b][/b]
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
Kit

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: captured rp   October 5th 2014, 10:12 am

Snake went down next to frost

You have been touched

-Gustyfoot
Back to top Go down
Silverstar

Shadowclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: captured rp   October 5th 2014, 10:13 am

once he was gone, Cosmic went down to help Callisto

(_/)
(0.0)
(_._)[/b][/b]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: captured rp   

Back to top Go down

captured rp
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next