Warrior Cats World

Toxicstar's Venom 10dt64y
Warrior Cats World

Toxicstar's Venom 10dt64y
Warrior Cats World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warrior Cats World

Come and join our fantastic community and our amazing RPs! It's great fun!

NewsHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inDonate
Welcome to WCW.! Why don't you relax, and read the news, or get into some roleplaying.? Toxicstar's Venom Bob11

Toxicstar's Venom

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Toxicstar
Pokemon Lover
Toxicstar

Shadowclan
WCW Points : 98017
Thanks Points : 78

Character sheet
Health:
Toxicstar's Venom Left_bar_bleue100/100Toxicstar's Venom Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Toxicstar's Venom Empty
PostSubject: Toxicstar's Venom   Toxicstar's Venom EmptySeptember 28th 2014, 1:26 am

Shadowstar has a story so it's only fair my other main cat gets a story. This will be about Toxicstar and how he got his "venom claws"
Back to top Go down
Toxicstar
Pokemon Lover
Toxicstar

Shadowclan
WCW Points : 98017
Thanks Points : 78

Character sheet
Health:
Toxicstar's Venom Left_bar_bleue100/100Toxicstar's Venom Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Toxicstar's Venom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toxicstar's Venom   Toxicstar's Venom EmptyOctober 2nd 2014, 3:34 am

Prologue-
Stormstar sat in the middle of camp, watching Shadowkit playing with Toxickit. The two toms wrestled and chased each other around the camp.

Stormstar purred in amusement then worried showed in his eyes as he saw Spottedflower approach him. The she-cat was very old and he doubt that she'd be with them much longer.

"You need an apprentice already, we can't have a clan this large without a medicine cat. The other clans will see that as a weakness. Even the weaker ones like BreezeClan." he said.

"I know..." she coughed. "I want Cloudkit as my apprentice, he's the best choice. That's not why I'm here to speak to you though." Her gaze went to Toxickit and Shadowkit.

Worried started to show in his eyes. "My son isn't going to die young.... is he?"

"No! He's perfectly in good health." said Spottedflower. "It's about what one of their futures.... there's going to be some very dark times ahead and one of them have the power to stop it."

Her eyes turned white for a moment and her voice deepened. "Toxic and Shadow will go on a journey at a young age. Both of them will gain a power but only one will keep it, a enemy they make will return here and try taking over. They'll succeed if the cat gets full control over his power."

Stormstar backed up. "My son will have powers? That's great! If he has invincibility he can do even crazier stuff than I do."

Spottedflower, now back to normal, rolled her eyes. "I can't tell you what they get, but it is definitely not invincibility!"

Stormstar lowered his tail. "Oh....."

Spottedleaf turned to go. "Stormstar, don't get disappointed if your son isn't the one. Both of them will grow up to be great leaders. Just... don't tell them that."

She left him and padded by Toxickit, his bright purple eyes turned into a venomous purple for a minute as he unsheathed his claws, they turned the same shade of purple then went back to normal after a minute.
Back to top Go down

Toxicstar's Venom
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Cats World :: Off Topic :: Stories-
Jump to: