Warrior Cats World

Warrior Cats World

Come and join our fantastic community and our amazing RPs! It's great fun!

NewsHomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inDonate
Welcome to WCW.! Why don't you relax, and read the news, or get into some roleplaying.?

Share | 

StarClan Roleplay Thread #1

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Silverstar

Mood : You know me enough by now to know I'm half psychotically insane, half Pyro, and all HYPER :D :D :D :D :D
Shadowclan
WCW Points : 33080
Thanks Points : 15

Character sheet
Health:
999999999/999999999  (999999999/999999999)

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Roleplay Thread #1   February 21st 2015, 9:40 am

"What am I supposed to do?" she demanded

I was born a vampire meaning no bite marks for me. Some say I am the direct descendant of a demon from hell, while others say I am descended from Vlad Tempish, also known as Dracula. My skills are more powerful than a regular vampire's, the difference being impossible for humans to comprehend. It is said I can even call shadows to help me. I also have age control, meaning I may be 10,000 years old but can look 10 or 100 depending on what I like.

Image by: cinnamoonakia on deviantart.
BEWARE ME AND MY FELLOW HOODED FIGURES!
[b][b]Copy and paste this bunny into your siggy to help them gain world domination.WORLD DOM-IE-NATION!
(_/)
(0.0)
(_._)[/b][/b]
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
Kit

Mood : Guest

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan
WCW Points : 19038
Thanks Points : 5

Character sheet
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Roleplay Thread #1   February 21st 2015, 9:59 am

"I don't know you must follow your heart!"

You have been touched

"I will fight! I will! I will fight until my heart stops beating and my paws stop working! You look upon me and see just a tiny cat! But you do not see the fighting spirit! You know why I fight even when there is no hope?! Because my clan is my hope and I made a promise. A promise that I would protect everyone in nightclan, and I intend to keep it! The clan may not make a cat but the cats make a clan and we are Nightclan!"

-Gustyfoot
Back to top Go down
Silverstar

Mood : You know me enough by now to know I'm half psychotically insane, half Pyro, and all HYPER :D :D :D :D :D
Shadowclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Roleplay Thread #1   February 21st 2015, 10:09 am

Sivlerstar sighed

I was born a vampire meaning no bite marks for me. Some say I am the direct descendant of a demon from hell, while others say I am descended from Vlad Tempish, also known as Dracula. My skills are more powerful than a regular vampire's, the difference being impossible for humans to comprehend. It is said I can even call shadows to help me. I also have age control, meaning I may be 10,000 years old but can look 10 or 100 depending on what I like.

[b][b]Copy and paste this bunny into your siggy to help them gain world domination.WORLD DOM-IE-NATION!
(_/)
(0.0)
(_._)[/b][/b]
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
Kit

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Roleplay Thread #1   February 21st 2015, 10:13 am

Goldenfur growled at dagger as she watched in discust

You have been touched

"I will fight! I will! I will fight until my heart stops beating and my paws stop working! You look upon me and see just a tiny cat! But you do not see the fighting spirit! You know why I fight even when there is no hope?! Because my clan is my hope and I made a promise. A promise that I would protect everyone in nightclan, and I intend to keep it! The clan may not make a cat but the cats make a clan and we are Nightclan!"

-Gustyfoot
Back to top Go down
Silverstar

Shadowclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Roleplay Thread #1   February 21st 2015, 10:17 am

Snowstar dug her claws in the ground

(_/)
(0.0)
(_._)[/b][/b]
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
Kit

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Roleplay Thread #1   February 21st 2015, 10:45 am

"Let me show you something. " goldenfur said flicking her tail to snowstar

You have been touched

-Gustyfoot
Back to top Go down
Silverstar

Shadowclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Roleplay Thread #1   February 21st 2015, 1:14 pm

Snowstar got up "Um....ok..." she said hesitantly

(_/)
(0.0)
(_._)[/b][/b]
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
Kit

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Roleplay Thread #1   February 21st 2015, 1:42 pm

Goldenfur led her to a cat sitting on the doorstep of starclan it was icyfoot half ghost half cqt unconscious "we cant let him in. He must stay alive got it?"

You have been touched

-Gustyfoot
Back to top Go down
Silverstar

Shadowclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Roleplay Thread #1   February 21st 2015, 1:45 pm

"I understand..." she glanced at her sister "She'll take pity on him due to dagger..."

(_/)
(0.0)
(_._)[/b][/b]
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
Kit

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Roleplay Thread #1   February 21st 2015, 2:06 pm

"Really? She killed you. Can she take pity on anyone?"

You have been touched

-Gustyfoot
Back to top Go down
Silverstar

Shadowclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Roleplay Thread #1   February 21st 2015, 2:08 pm

"Silver...it's hard to explain the rage and deep set loyalty she expects in family units" she said

(_/)
(0.0)
(_._)[/b][/b]
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
Kit

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Roleplay Thread #1   February 21st 2015, 2:12 pm

"Take one look at my family. Loyalty doesnt run through my family."

You have been touched

-Gustyfoot
Back to top Go down
Silverstar

Shadowclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Roleplay Thread #1   February 21st 2015, 2:15 pm

"I know...and I;m ashamed to say I think I know why she feels abandoned by me" Snowstar sighed

(_/)
(0.0)
(_._)[/b][/b]
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
Kit

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Roleplay Thread #1   February 21st 2015, 2:21 pm

"Whya that?"

You have been touched

-Gustyfoot
Back to top Go down
Silverstar

Shadowclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Roleplay Thread #1   February 21st 2015, 2:23 pm

"We had each other, we were all we had after our mother died....then I left her to join Blizzardlcan....and left her alone" she explained

(_/)
(0.0)
(_._)[/b][/b]
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
Kit

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Roleplay Thread #1   February 21st 2015, 2:27 pm

Goldenfur said nothing

You have been touched

-Gustyfoot
Back to top Go down
Silverstar

Shadowclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Roleplay Thread #1   February 21st 2015, 2:49 pm

Snowstar sighed

(_/)
(0.0)
(_._)[/b][/b]
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
Kit

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Roleplay Thread #1   June 16th 2016, 1:11 pm

(Timeskip)

Goldenfur let out a hiss as she was jolted backwards out of her daughter's mind. "What's happening?!'

You have been touched

-Gustyfoot
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Roleplay Thread #1   

Back to top Go down

StarClan Roleplay Thread #1
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5