Warrior Cats World

ScourgeClan RP Thread 1 - Page 9 10dt64y
Warrior Cats World

ScourgeClan RP Thread 1 - Page 9 10dt64y
Warrior Cats World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warrior Cats World

Come and join our fantastic community and our amazing RPs! It's great fun!

NewsHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inDonate
Welcome to WCW.! Why don't you relax, and read the news, or get into some roleplaying.? ScourgeClan RP Thread 1 - Page 9 Bob11

ScourgeClan RP Thread 1

Go down 
+2
Adderfang
Toxicstar
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

Mood : Guest

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan
WCW Points : 33486
Thanks Points : 5

Character sheet
Health:
ScourgeClan RP Thread 1 - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue100/100ScourgeClan RP Thread 1 - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

ScourgeClan RP Thread 1 - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ScourgeClan RP Thread 1   ScourgeClan RP Thread 1 - Page 9 EmptySeptember 18th 2014, 10:46 am

Gustyfoot was still on top of liondragon growling "if you hurt my kit again I'll rip out your heart and spread your entrails from here to night clan camp, copesh?" She got off him and picked up arrowpaw
Back to top Go down
Toxicstar
Pokemon Lover
Toxicstar

Shadowclan
WCW Points : 98197
Thanks Points : 78

Character sheet
Health:
ScourgeClan RP Thread 1 - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue100/100ScourgeClan RP Thread 1 - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: ScourgeClan RP Thread 1   ScourgeClan RP Thread 1 - Page 9 EmptySeptember 18th 2014, 10:49 am

Liondragon pushed her. "Get out of here!"
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: ScourgeClan RP Thread 1   ScourgeClan RP Thread 1 - Page 9 EmptySeptember 18th 2014, 10:54 am

She only stood there "you dont believe me? I wouldn't test me." Her voice was edging with honesty, she scooped arrowpaw up again and licked her ear
Back to top Go down
Toxicstar
Pokemon Lover
Toxicstar

Shadowclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: ScourgeClan RP Thread 1   ScourgeClan RP Thread 1 - Page 9 EmptySeptember 18th 2014, 11:09 am

Redblood snarled and looked up at him. "Why do you get that say in that? What about us who like our life?"

Toxicheart growled. "Look around, half of our clan is dead because all we do is fighting. We lost some of our best warriors like Talonclaw. You want to know why? Evil never wins! If anyone disagrees withme they can leave."

Redblood growled. "Alright then, act that way. That doesn't mean we can't kill you! Come on guys whose with me!"

Most of the cats looked over at Wendigo's torn up body and shivered, deciding it'd be best for Toxicheart to rule. Bloodfang and Liondragon padded to Toxicheart's side and sat by their friend.

Redblood glanced around, noticing only a few cats agreed with him. He snarled and took off into the night and the few cats followed.
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: ScourgeClan RP Thread 1   ScourgeClan RP Thread 1 - Page 9 EmptySeptember 18th 2014, 11:13 am

Hawk perched on toxic hearts shoulder, Gustyfoot turned around with arrowpaw.
Hawk growled and squarked raking his talons down gustyfoots shoulders. She hissed and carried on walking
Back to top Go down
Toxicstar
Pokemon Lover
Toxicstar

Shadowclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: ScourgeClan RP Thread 1   ScourgeClan RP Thread 1 - Page 9 EmptySeptember 18th 2014, 11:34 am

Toxicheart pushed hawk away. "No."
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: ScourgeClan RP Thread 1   ScourgeClan RP Thread 1 - Page 9 EmptySeptember 18th 2014, 11:35 am

aawk grumbled and went back to his shoulder
Back to top Go down
Toxicstar
Pokemon Lover
Toxicstar

Shadowclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: ScourgeClan RP Thread 1   ScourgeClan RP Thread 1 - Page 9 EmptySeptember 18th 2014, 11:37 am

Toxicheart shook him off then went off to the moonpool.
(And closed, ToxicClan will start after his nine lives)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ScourgeClan RP Thread 1   ScourgeClan RP Thread 1 - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

ScourgeClan RP Thread 1
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9