Warrior Cats World

Warrior Cats World

Come and join our fantastic community and our amazing RPs! It's great fun!

NewsHomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inDonate
Welcome to WCW.! Why don't you relax, and read the news, or get into some roleplaying.?

Share | 

BlizzardClan RP Thread 1

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper

Mood : hey guys guess what i'm inactive and also very boy i am boy i hope you know what i mean I AM BOY I WANT TO BE BOY I AM FTM
Starclan
WCW Points : 312072
Thanks Points : 33

Character sheet
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: BlizzardClan RP Thread 1   February 20th 2015, 1:06 pm

Shroom tapped his paw, after stretching, and stood again. His voice was stuttered, but ever so slightly. He finally said, "W-Well...what should we do now?" His gaze flickered nervously throughout the vast array of flowers and wildlife.

Kit

Mood : Guest

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan
WCW Points : 18840
Thanks Points : 5

Character sheet
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: BlizzardClan RP Thread 1   February 20th 2015, 1:15 pm

Ice kept hissing at silver as she scurried to stop her. "Why did tou do that to icyfoot?!"

Icyfoot looked up and saw two cats sitting by his hole, his den, his prison, he sniffed

You have been touched

"I will fight! I will! I will fight until my heart stops beating and my paws stop working! You look upon me and see just a tiny cat! But you do not see the fighting spirit! You know why I fight even when there is no hope?! Because my clan is my hope and I made a promise. A promise that I would protect everyone in nightclan, and I intend to keep it! The clan may not make a cat but the cats make a clan and we are Nightclan!"

-Gustyfoot
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper

Mood : hey guys guess what i'm inactive and also very boy i am boy i hope you know what i mean I AM BOY I WANT TO BE BOY I AM FTM
Starclan

Character sheet
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: BlizzardClan RP Thread 1   February 20th 2015, 1:17 pm

Shroom flinched slightly, as if feeling eyes o him. His fur was bristled tremendously.

PostSubject: Re: BlizzardClan RP Thread 1   February 20th 2015, 1:24 pm

Cougarfang left the territory
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
Kit

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: BlizzardClan RP Thread 1   February 20th 2015, 1:26 pm

Icyfoot's tail was numb, he peered up now echasted his belly growling hungrilly as he bled out

You have been touched

"I will fight! I will! I will fight until my heart stops beating and my paws stop working! You look upon me and see just a tiny cat! But you do not see the fighting spirit! You know why I fight even when there is no hope?! Because my clan is my hope and I made a promise. A promise that I would protect everyone in nightclan, and I intend to keep it! The clan may not make a cat but the cats make a clan and we are Nightclan!"

-Gustyfoot
Back to top Go down
Rabbitfoot

Mood : Thank you for the Avatar Blood!! I love it!^_^

Shadowclan
WCW Points : 7201
Thanks Points : 1

PostSubject: Re: BlizzardClan RP Thread 1   February 20th 2015, 1:37 pm

Rabbitfoot looked at Shroom as he bristled and cocked her head to the side slighty. "Shroom? Everything all right?" She asked, concerned. She couldn't feel what he was feeling, but she wanted to know what made him so agitated.
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
Kit

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: BlizzardClan RP Thread 1   February 20th 2015, 1:42 pm

A coughing choaking nouse hit the air and icyfoot had puked up blood

You have been touched

-Gustyfoot
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: BlizzardClan RP Thread 1   February 20th 2015, 2:12 pm

"Did you hear that?" He shot to his paws and started turning in every direction. "We aren't alone."

Kit

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: BlizzardClan RP Thread 1   February 20th 2015, 2:21 pm

'Of course your not!' Icyfoot thouggt grimly, 'almoat evwryone saw silver throw me in here. I cant believe I let her take over. Snowstar I failed you.' Icyfoot gripped a stone in his paw and threw it up jitting the cat hoping even if they were an enemy pqrr of silver's group of rouges theyd notice he needed food and water

You have been touched

-Gustyfoot
Back to top Go down
Rabbitfoot

Shadowclan

PostSubject: Re: BlizzardClan RP Thread 1   February 20th 2015, 2:42 pm

Rabbitfoot walked over to the other cat and cocked her head to the side. "Silver?" she asked, sitting down again and wrapping her tail neatly over her paws. "Why did she do it?" she asked again.
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
Kit

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: BlizzardClan RP Thread 1   February 20th 2015, 2:49 pm

Icyfoot growled and pointed to his voice box it was damaged again and he couldnt talk, he looked at the cat with aslight frown as if he was going to hiss

You have been touched

-Gustyfoot
Back to top Go down
Silverstar

Mood : You know me enough by now to know I'm half psychotically insane, half Pyro, and all HYPER :D :D :D :D :D
Shadowclan
WCW Points : 32882
Thanks Points : 15

Character sheet
Health:
999999999/999999999  (999999999/999999999)

PostSubject: Re: BlizzardClan RP Thread 1   February 20th 2015, 3:27 pm

((What's going on? xD))

I was born a vampire meaning no bite marks for me. Some say I am the direct descendant of a demon from hell, while others say I am descended from Vlad Tempish, also known as Dracula. My skills are more powerful than a regular vampire's, the difference being impossible for humans to comprehend. It is said I can even call shadows to help me. I also have age control, meaning I may be 10,000 years old but can look 10 or 100 depending on what I like.

Image by: cinnamoonakia on deviantart.
BEWARE ME AND MY FELLOW HOODED FIGURES!
[b][b]Copy and paste this bunny into your siggy to help them gain world domination.WORLD DOM-IE-NATION!
(_/)
(0.0)
(_._)[/b][/b]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BlizzardClan RP Thread 1   February 20th 2015, 3:30 pm

(Cougar left)
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
Kit

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: BlizzardClan RP Thread 1   February 20th 2015, 3:37 pm

(And someone ha noticed icyfot. Ice is trying ro stop silver)

You have been touched

-Gustyfoot
Back to top Go down
Silverstar

Mood : You know me enough by now to know I'm half psychotically insane, half Pyro, and all HYPER :D :D :D :D :D
Shadowclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: BlizzardClan RP Thread 1   February 20th 2015, 4:23 pm

(all right))

Silver went an gt her nine lives (I might make a story later with that....))

I was born a vampire meaning no bite marks for me. Some say I am the direct descendant of a demon from hell, while others say I am descended from Vlad Tempish, also known as Dracula. My skills are more powerful than a regular vampire's, the difference being impossible for humans to comprehend. It is said I can even call shadows to help me. I also have age control, meaning I may be 10,000 years old but can look 10 or 100 depending on what I like.

[b][b]Copy and paste this bunny into your siggy to help them gain world domination.WORLD DOM-IE-NATION!
(_/)
(0.0)
(_._)[/b][/b]
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
Kit

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: BlizzardClan RP Thread 1   February 20th 2015, 4:30 pm

Ice chased hr but was too slow and raced back to camp

You have been touched

-Gustyfoot
Back to top Go down
Silverstar

Shadowclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: BlizzardClan RP Thread 1   February 20th 2015, 4:34 pm

Sivlerstr wrecked back into camp, then called an announcment "Everyone old enough the stand on their own! Gather around the snowy ledge for a meeting!" she yowled. Rocket returned to his post in fearing Icyfoot.

(_/)
(0.0)
(_._)[/b][/b]
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
Kit

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: BlizzardClan RP Thread 1   February 20th 2015, 5:41 pm

Ice growled at rocket slightly, "at least let him eat and drink a little!" he then gathered around with the other cats as icyfoot coughed yet again

You have been touched

-Gustyfoot
Back to top Go down
Silverstar

Shadowclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: BlizzardClan RP Thread 1   February 20th 2015, 5:54 pm

"That's the thing...Ice you are now Icepaw.....and you'll be anchorage of taking care of him...under Rocjket's watchful eye" she added "Now...I"m in control now! We are now called Sivlerclan!" she called out.

(_/)
(0.0)
(_._)[/b][/b]
Back to top Go down
Adderfang

Mood : Hope everyone's doin' ok
No clan
WCW Points : 28959
Thanks Points : 24

PostSubject: Re: BlizzardClan RP Thread 1   February 20th 2015, 9:09 pm

Redglare's fur bristled and she narrowed her eyes in Silverstar's direction. Her alliances weren't easily changed.
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
Kit

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: BlizzardClan RP Thread 1   February 21st 2015, 3:05 am

Icepaw immediently ran to her brother with all the tings he needed. She purred and Nuzzled him but his eyes wouldn't open for more than a second. She fed him the food quickly and forced him to drink despite him not wanting to

You have been touched

-Gustyfoot
Back to top Go down
Silverstar

Shadowclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: BlizzardClan RP Thread 1   February 21st 2015, 9:18 am

Sapphire and callouts along with many of her followers cheered. Cellist noticed Redglare "Trust me, she is a good leader, she puts loyalty above all else and takes care of her cats, everyone contributes as well" ((I"m making her kind of like an early in the series Clear Sky as far as leadership goes))

(_/)
(0.0)
(_._)[/b][/b]
Back to top Go down
Rabbitfoot

Shadowclan

PostSubject: Re: BlizzardClan RP Thread 1   February 21st 2015, 9:23 am

(What's going on? I'm so confused...xDD)
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
Kit

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: BlizzardClan RP Thread 1   February 21st 2015, 9:24 am

He was violently sick again, blood leaking from his mouth
"silver he's going to die!" Icepaw wailed,m"he cant stay in here!"

You have been touched

-Gustyfoot
Back to top Go down
Silverstar

Shadowclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: BlizzardClan RP Thread 1   February 21st 2015, 9:29 am

Sylvester looked unamused "Very well....allow him to walk around camp...only!" she hissed

(_/)
(0.0)
(_._)[/b][/b]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BlizzardClan RP Thread 1   

Back to top Go down

BlizzardClan RP Thread 1
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 24 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next