Warrior Cats World

Warrior Cats World

Come and join our fantastic community and our amazing RPs! It's great fun!

NewsHomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inDonate
Welcome to WCW.! Why don't you relax, and read the news, or get into some roleplaying.?

Share | 

Nightflower's journy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Silverstar

Mood : You know me enough by now to know I'm half psychotically insane, half Pyro, and all HYPER :D :D :D :D :D
Shadowclan
WCW Points : 32342
Thanks Points : 15

Character sheet
Health:
999999999/999999999  (999999999/999999999)

PostSubject: Nightflower's journy   August 31st 2014, 4:50 pm

Summery-
Long after the battle of the clans and Dark forest, two leaders, Duskstar of shadowclan, and swiftstar of riverclan, came together and had had a litter, two she-cats, one of them dying, and a tom. Little did they know, their two surviving kits would go on to be extraordinary

I was born a vampire meaning no bite marks for me. Some say I am the direct descendant of a demon from hell, while others say I am descended from Vlad Tempish, also known as Dracula. My skills are more powerful than a regular vampire's, the difference being impossible for humans to comprehend. It is said I can even call shadows to help me. I also have age control, meaning I may be 10,000 years old but can look 10 or 100 depending on what I like.

Image by: cinnamoonakia on deviantart.
BEWARE ME AND MY FELLOW HOODED FIGURES!
[b][b]Copy and paste this bunny into your siggy to help them gain world domination.WORLD DOM-IE-NATION!
(_/)
(0.0)
(_._)[/b][/b]
Back to top Go down
Toxicstar
Pokemon Lover

Shadowclan
WCW Points : 82996
Thanks Points : 78

Character sheet
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Nightflower's journy   August 31st 2014, 9:06 pm

Sounds interesting.

Mood : Hope everyone's doin' ok
No clan
WCW Points : 28419
Thanks Points : 24

PostSubject: Re: Nightflower's journy   September 1st 2014, 12:54 pm

Cool
Back to top Go down
Silverstar

Mood : You know me enough by now to know I'm half psychotically insane, half Pyro, and all HYPER :D :D :D :D :D
Shadowclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Nightflower's journy   September 1st 2014, 3:39 pm

Chapter 1
Nightkit smiled, excited for sunhigh "I can't believe it Starrykit! We're going to be apprentices!" the young black she-kit exclaimed to her brother, a slightly bigger black tom with white flecks and yellow eyes. "Yeah" Starrykit smiled at his sister's energy. They lived in Shadowclan with their father, Duskstar,a dark gray tom with black tabby stripes and the same yellow eyes as his son. the two kits never met their mother, but that didn't matter to them, they were happy in their clan and home.
finally, Duskstar finally called the meeting. "Everyone old enough to chase frogs come under the high branch for a clan meeting!" he shouted and everyone gathered. "I, Duskstar of Shadowclan, call upon our ancestors to look down at these young apprentices, and ask that they become warriors in their turn" "Cloudpaw and Shadepaw step forward!" the two said cats stepped forward. Nightkit watched the ceremony intently, and cheered when Shadesoul and Cloudshadow got their names. "Now, Nightkit and Starrykit step forward!" he called and they both stepped forward, Nightkit a little more excited than her brother. "Do you promise to train to protect your clanmates and the warrior code, even at the cost of your lives?" "I do!" they said together "Very well" he paused and looked around "Pheonixstep! you are ready for your first apprentice! you joined our clan when they were just a moon old and proved without a doubt, that you are loyal and hardworking and I ask you to train Starrypaw!" Starrypaw touched noses with his new mentor, but Nightpaw wasn't paying attention "Flowerspirit! You are ready for an apprentice, you have served our clan well as a medicine cat and I ask you to mentor Nightpaw" Nightpaw touched noses with her new mentor happily. She had seen Flowerspirit work and wanted to heal her clanmates as well. she smelt the air and smiled, yes, this was going to be great!

I was born a vampire meaning no bite marks for me. Some say I am the direct descendant of a demon from hell, while others say I am descended from Vlad Tempish, also known as Dracula. My skills are more powerful than a regular vampire's, the difference being impossible for humans to comprehend. It is said I can even call shadows to help me. I also have age control, meaning I may be 10,000 years old but can look 10 or 100 depending on what I like.

[b][b]Copy and paste this bunny into your siggy to help them gain world domination.WORLD DOM-IE-NATION!
(_/)
(0.0)
(_._)[/b][/b]
Back to top Go down
Toxicstar
Pokemon Lover

Shadowclan

Character sheet
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Nightflower's journy   September 1st 2014, 3:59 pm

Awesome! :3

Shadowclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Nightflower's journy   September 1st 2014, 4:17 pm

thanks!

(_/)
(0.0)
(_._)[/b][/b]
Back to top Go down
Adderfang

Mood : Hope everyone's doin' ok
No clan
WCW Points : 28419
Thanks Points : 24

PostSubject: Re: Nightflower's journy   September 1st 2014, 5:04 pm

Awesome :D
Back to top Go down
Silverstar

Shadowclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Nightflower's journy   September 1st 2014, 5:06 pm

thank you!

(_/)
(0.0)
(_._)[/b][/b]
Back to top Go down
Silverstar

Shadowclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Nightflower's journy   September 27th 2014, 4:43 pm

chapter 2-
A moon had passed, and Nightpaw was doing well as a medicine cat apprentice. Her mentor, Flowerspirit, was a great mentor, though, Nightpaw knew the other apprentices didn't really like her that much, but she tried her best, she really did. "Nightpaw! If you're not too.....occupied with your herbs, want to help us train?" one of the older apprentices, Violetpaw, sneered. she was a raven black, a much more beautiful color than Nightpaw's own shadowy black fur, in the warrior apprentice's opinion, but...she WAS Starrypaw's sister....Violetpaw smirked suddenly. "Nightpaw! Ready to get herbs?" Starrypaw ran up to her and Nightpaw almost sighed in relief. She didn't really like the older apprentice, and Violetpaw didn't seem to like her back. "Yeah" she said easily and quickly left camp with her brother.
They searched for herbs for several minutes, before her brother spoke up "Has Violetpaw been bothering you?" he asked and Nightpaw flinched "Well...no....I mean, it's nothing I can't handle" she said quickly, not wanting her brother to get involved. "Nightpaw..." he sighed and shook her head "Why would you put up with her like that?" "Like what?" Nightpaw continued looking and inspecting a plant "I'm a medicine cat apprentice, I mustn't be involved in fights, I must keep to my duties, and they must keep to theirs" she said, serious, though it bothered her, having to be so detached, having to put her duties above all else, not being able to fight, but...she also loved her roll as a medicine cat. "Right....just be careful, I worry, ya know?" he said and Nightpaw smiled and nodded "Of course, dear brother" they headed back to camp a few minutes later with herbs and a few frogs, laughing an enjoying themselves, but the seeds of doubt was planted in both Starrypaw and Nightpaw, though, they wouldn't realize how until later....

(_/)
(0.0)
(_._)[/b][/b]
Back to top Go down
Silverstar

Shadowclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Nightflower's journy   October 9th 2014, 3:59 pm

chapter 3-
Several moons had passed, and Violetpaw became Violetfeather, Starrypaw became Starrypelt, and Nightpaw was close to getting her own name. She was worried, however, because now in leaf bare, her mentor was trying to contain a small outbreak of greencough. "Nightpaw, go to Riverclan, we need more cat mint" she said, clearly exhausted "On it" Nightpaw bowed and left the den. "Hey! Nightpaw!" Violetfeather walked up to her "can you bring me back some fresh kill?" she asked "I'm not in the mood to fight with you nor put up with your bullying, Violetfeather, the clan needs more prey though, I suggested you hunt" she tried to brush past her "Oh yeah? Gonna tell your daddy on m?" she taunted and Nightpaw dug her claws into the ground "I must be going, I have to find some cat mint" she gritted her teeth and tried to walk past once again.
       Once near the Riverclan border, she waited for some Riverclan warriors. "Hello Nightpaw, what's wrong?" "I need to talk to Waterlily" she said, naming the once loner turned medicine cat "i see...something the matter?" a silver apprentice asked "Nothing we can't handle" she answered the unknown apprentice "Very well....follow us" the dark brown tom led her too camp.
        Once in camp, Nightpaw went to talk to the pale white she-cat "Hello Waterlily, I need some cat mint, if its no trouble" Nightpaw smiled warmly and found that Waterlily was talking to Swiftstar, a pure white sh-cat with black flecks and green eyes, similar to Nightpaw's own eyes. "Hmm?" Swiftstar looked over "Oh, hello Nightpaw, how is your clan?" "Very well, thank you" she nodded respectfully. "Here you go, dear, do you need any help?" "It's just a minor outbreak, noting we can't handle" Nightpaw informed and took the herbs. "I'll see you too the border" Swiftstar said and the two left the camp.
        "Thank you, again, Swiftstar" Nightpaw murmured and waved her tail as she departed. Once back at camp, she gave it to her mentor "thank you" she smiled and took it slowly, and began to help the other cats in the den, which seemed to double. "Are you sure we can handle this?" Nightpaw asked "Of course!" Flowerspirit exclaimed and Nightpaw sighed and helped. this seemed wrong, so very wrong.....

(_/)
(0.0)
(_._)[/b][/b]
Back to top Go down
Toxicstar
Pokemon Lover

Shadowclan

Character sheet
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Nightflower's journy   October 9th 2014, 4:09 pm

Awesome :3

Shadowclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Nightflower's journy   October 11th 2014, 10:18 am

Alleghenies-
Shadowclan-
Leader-
Duskstar- Black tom with gray tabby stripes and yellow eyes

Deputy-
Fallensoul- blood red scarlet she-cat with bright green eyes

Medicine cat- 
Flowerspirit- pretty dark gray she-cat with red flecks 

Medicine cat apprentice-
Nightpaw- sleek black she-at with green eyes

Warriors-
Phoenixstep- black tom with dark red legs

Violetfeather- raven black she-cat

Starrypelt- black tom with white flecks and yellow eyes

Darkfur- black tom
Apprentice-Duskpaw

Sapphire- blue-gray she-cat with amber eyes

Moonclaw- shadowy black tom with long claws

apprentices-
Duskpaw- dark black tom

Queens-
Callisto-pale white she-cat with black flecks

Elders-
Bloodfur- blood red she-cat

(_/)
(0.0)
(_._)[/b][/b]
Back to top Go down
Silverstar

Shadowclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Nightflower's journy   October 11th 2014, 10:26 am

I'll edit it more later

(_/)
(0.0)
(_._)[/b][/b]
Back to top Go down
Toxicstar
Pokemon Lover

Shadowclan

Character sheet
Health:
100/100  (100/100)