Warrior Cats World

MoonXVipers kits! 10dt64y
Warrior Cats World

MoonXVipers kits! 10dt64y
Warrior Cats World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warrior Cats World

Come and join our fantastic community and our amazing RPs! It's great fun!

NewsHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inDonate
Welcome to WCW.! Why don't you relax, and read the news, or get into some roleplaying.? MoonXVipers kits! Bob11

MoonXVipers kits!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Moonstar
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Moonstar

Mood : CHUGGABOAT!!

Livin my life..

No clan
WCW Points : 36705
Thanks Points : 22

Character sheet
Health:
MoonXVipers kits! Left_bar_bleue100/100MoonXVipers kits! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

MoonXVipers kits! Empty
PostSubject: MoonXVipers kits!   MoonXVipers kits! EmptyAugust 18th 2014, 6:05 pm

FIRST LITTER IN SKYCLAN!

Pantherkit- short haired black tom with a white chest and Green eyes. He is REALLY strong and tends to roam. He's more of a loner(my family life) and is the biggest. He has REALLY strong legs, letting him jump really far. He also protects his smaller siblings, and is the sweetest tom.

Fawnkit- fluffy white she-cat with a grey ring around the tip of the tail and beautiful green eyes. She's really shy and is picked on a lot by the others. Because she doesn't talk much. When she does talk though, she is really sweet. She is also brave in secret.

Adderkit- Short haired scruffy grey tom with white paws and Green eyes. The ambitious one! He wants to do EVERYTHING himself! He's not as sweet as the others and has a big mouth! His favorite is Bearfang, so he wants to be just like him!

Featherkit- short haired soft white she-cat with a black paw, grey tail tip, a black ear, and a blue and green eye. She's has a real bouncy personality! She is really hyper and is smaller than the others. She is also really chatty and has friends in other clans, and she protects the weak, the only one who doesn't pick on Fawnkit.(MINE)
Back to top Go down
Toxicstar
Pokemon Lover
Toxicstar

Shadowclan
WCW Points : 98023
Thanks Points : 78

Character sheet
Health:
MoonXVipers kits! Left_bar_bleue100/100MoonXVipers kits! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

MoonXVipers kits! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MoonXVipers kits!   MoonXVipers kits! EmptyAugust 18th 2014, 6:34 pm

I hate Bearfang so..... Pantherkit please
Back to top Go down
Moonstar
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Moonstar

Livin my life..

No clan

Character sheet
Health:

MoonXVipers kits! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MoonXVipers kits!   MoonXVipers kits! EmptyAugust 18th 2014, 6:35 pm

Okay.
Back to top Go down
Adderfang
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Adderfang

Mood : Hope everyone's doin' ok
No clan
WCW Points : 43431
Thanks Points : 24

MoonXVipers kits! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MoonXVipers kits!   MoonXVipers kits! EmptyAugust 18th 2014, 8:12 pm

Can I have Fawn?
Back to top Go down
Thunderstar
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Thunderstar

Mood : Might have to remake all my characters since I've been off for about a year :/
Thunderclan
WCW Points : 32667
Thanks Points : 5

Character sheet
Health:
MoonXVipers kits! Left_bar_bleue80/100MoonXVipers kits! Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)

MoonXVipers kits! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MoonXVipers kits!   MoonXVipers kits! EmptyAugust 18th 2014, 8:17 pm

Adderkit?
Back to top Go down
Moonstar
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Moonstar

Livin my life..

No clan

Character sheet
Health:

MoonXVipers kits! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MoonXVipers kits!   MoonXVipers kits! EmptyAugust 18th 2014, 8:24 pm

Sure!
Back to top Go down
Thunderstar
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Thunderstar

Mood : Might have to remake all my characters since I've been off for about a year :/
Thunderclan
WCW Points : 32667
Thanks Points : 5

Character sheet
Health:
MoonXVipers kits! Left_bar_bleue80/100MoonXVipers kits! Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)

MoonXVipers kits! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MoonXVipers kits!   MoonXVipers kits! EmptyAugust 18th 2014, 8:26 pm

Alright!!
Back to top Go down
Moonstar
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Moonstar

Livin my life..

No clan

Character sheet
Health:

MoonXVipers kits! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MoonXVipers kits!   MoonXVipers kits! EmptyAugust 18th 2014, 9:41 pm

Closed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

MoonXVipers kits! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MoonXVipers kits!   MoonXVipers kits! Empty

Back to top Go down

MoonXVipers kits!
Page 1 of 1