Warrior Cats World

Clan gathering!!(today only!) - Page 3 10dt64y
Warrior Cats World

Clan gathering!!(today only!) - Page 3 10dt64y
Warrior Cats World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warrior Cats World

Come and join our fantastic community and our amazing RPs! It's great fun!

NewsHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inDonate
Welcome to WCW.! Why don't you relax, and read the news, or get into some roleplaying.? Clan gathering!!(today only!) - Page 3 Bob11

Clan gathering!!(today only!)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Adderfang
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Adderfang

Mood : Hope everyone's doin' ok
No clan
WCW Points : 43677
Thanks Points : 24

Clan gathering!!(today only!) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan gathering!!(today only!)   Clan gathering!!(today only!) - Page 3 EmptyAugust 5th 2014, 4:40 pm

Fangstar bowed her head slightly. Rabbitfoot listened. Fearshade looked up
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Starclan
WCW Points : 326815
Thanks Points : 33

Character sheet
Health:
Clan gathering!!(today only!) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Clan gathering!!(today only!) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Clan gathering!!(today only!)   Clan gathering!!(today only!) - Page 3 EmptyAugust 5th 2014, 4:46 pm

"I see that we have new Clans and a new cat or so." Her amber eyes burned into her audience like fire. "Let me introduce my Clan, WildClan." Pridestar turned to the other leaders, smiling. "WildClan takes not many alliances." She glared at the leaders, Wendigo, Shadow star, Moon star and Icy star. "Mess with WildCln and we will make sure to show who is more powerful." Her smile turned into a snarl. Icy star, one of the most stubborn cats that I have ever created,(broke the forth wall XD) stood to his paws, still half her size.
"MoonClan doesn't need alliances. Not even with StarClan. We have the moon, and the warriors. We will show you what real power is. But I have respect." He matched her tone. He sat down, and Pridestar chuckled, winning the argument and knowing it.
"WildClan is as strong as ever, as usual." She snorted and arrogantly.
Back to top Go down
Toxicstar
Pokemon Lover
Toxicstar

Shadowclan
WCW Points : 98269
Thanks Points : 78

Character sheet
Health:
Clan gathering!!(today only!) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Clan gathering!!(today only!) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Clan gathering!!(today only!)   Clan gathering!!(today only!) - Page 3 EmptyAugust 5th 2014, 4:53 pm

Shadowstar glared at her
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Clan gathering!!(today only!)   Clan gathering!!(today only!) - Page 3 EmptyAugust 5th 2014, 4:55 pm

Pridestar sat with her head high in her place beside Icy star, who flinched, fur bristling.
Back to top Go down
Thunderstar
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Thunderstar

Mood : Might have to remake all my characters since I've been off for about a year :/
Thunderclan
WCW Points : 32913
Thanks Points : 5

Character sheet
Health:
Clan gathering!!(today only!) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue80/100Clan gathering!!(today only!) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)

PostSubject: Re: Clan gathering!!(today only!)   Clan gathering!!(today only!) - Page 3 EmptyAugust 5th 2014, 4:55 pm

Thundernose blinked. (He's deputy, right?
Thundersoul thought that Shadowstar might say something about Thunderwing. and what happened. Hopefully he warns the Clans that Weatherstep is on the run.
Thundershade and Fliptail sat next to Thundernose.
Back to top Go down
Adderfang
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Adderfang

No clan

PostSubject: Re: Clan gathering!!(today only!)   Clan gathering!!(today only!) - Page 3 EmptyAugust 5th 2014, 4:57 pm

Fangstar watched Pridestar silently, seemingly emotionless. Pridefull.
Back to top Go down
Thunderstar
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Thunderstar

Mood : Might have to remake all my characters since I've been off for about a year :/
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:
Clan gathering!!(today only!) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue80/100Clan gathering!!(today only!) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)

PostSubject: Re: Clan gathering!!(today only!)   Clan gathering!!(today only!) - Page 3 EmptyAugust 5th 2014, 4:58 pm

Lightstar looked at Shadowstar. (He's sitting next to him, if dat's ok)
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Clan gathering!!(today only!)   Clan gathering!!(today only!) - Page 3 EmptyAugust 5th 2014, 5:02 pm

Icysttar murmured, "Whose going next?"
Back to top Go down
Thunderstar
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Thunderstar

Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Clan gathering!!(today only!)   Clan gathering!!(today only!) - Page 3 EmptyAugust 5th 2014, 5:03 pm

Lightstar said nothing. (She's so quiet . . .)
Back to top Go down
Toxicstar
Pokemon Lover
Toxicstar

Shadowclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Clan gathering!!(today only!)   Clan gathering!!(today only!) - Page 3 EmptyAugust 5th 2014, 5:13 pm

(Wendigo and Volcano sat the closest to Shadow)
Volcanoflame yawned and stared at his claws.
Back to top Go down
Thunderstar
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Thunderstar

Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Clan gathering!!(today only!)   Clan gathering!!(today only!) - Page 3 EmptyAugust 5th 2014, 5:15 pm

(Ok, than Light sat near, but not too close.)
Back to top Go down
Adderfang
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Adderfang

No clan

PostSubject: Re: Clan gathering!!(today only!)   Clan gathering!!(today only!) - Page 3 EmptyAugust 5th 2014, 5:21 pm

Poisonshadow and Silverfrost sat near eachother
Back to top Go down
Toxicstar
Pokemon Lover
Toxicstar

Shadowclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Clan gathering!!(today only!)   Clan gathering!!(today only!) - Page 3 EmptyAugust 5th 2014, 5:36 pm

Volcanoflame smiled at them
Back to top Go down
Thunderstar
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Thunderstar

Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Clan gathering!!(today only!)   Clan gathering!!(today only!) - Page 3 EmptyAugust 5th 2014, 5:46 pm

Thundernose sighed.
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Clan gathering!!(today only!)   Clan gathering!!(today only!) - Page 3 EmptyAugust 5th 2014, 5:48 pm

Pridestar lashed her tail impatiently and Icy star. "I guess....I should introduce MoonClan. I am Icy star, leader of my Clan, obviously. I admit that my Clan mostly worships the Moon instead of StarClan. We know that the stars guard the warrior ancestors but we county need to rely on anyone. We have moved to a river, where our exiles are sent to be sacrificed." He glanced at Pridestar. "I hope that no war will become of anyone of us in the future. My Clan is strong, but we use that strength to help others." He lowered his tail and sat.
Back to top Go down
Thunderstar
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Thunderstar

Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Clan gathering!!(today only!)   Clan gathering!!(today only!) - Page 3 EmptyAugust 5th 2014, 5:58 pm

(You forgot to say Thundernose is da new deputy.)
Thundernose blinked again.
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Clan gathering!!(today only!)   Clan gathering!!(today only!) - Page 3 EmptyAugust 5th 2014, 6:02 pm

(Sorry)
Icystyar mewed before concluding, "My deputy, new one, is Thundernose. My medicine cat is Black moon."
Back to top Go down
Thunderstar
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Thunderstar

Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Clan gathering!!(today only!)   Clan gathering!!(today only!) - Page 3 EmptyAugust 5th 2014, 6:03 pm

(It's ok. Doesn't bother me very much.)
Thundersoul blinked.
Back to top Go down
Adderfang
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Adderfang

No clan

PostSubject: Re: Clan gathering!!(today only!)   Clan gathering!!(today only!) - Page 3 EmptyAugust 5th 2014, 6:22 pm

Fangstar looked at Icystar. Peacefull. She flicked her tail
Both Silverfrost and Poisonshadow smiled back.
Back to top Go down
Thunderstar
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Thunderstar

Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Clan gathering!!(today only!)   Clan gathering!!(today only!) - Page 3 EmptyAugust 5th 2014, 6:27 pm

Thundersoul blinked
Back to top Go down
Adderfang
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Adderfang

No clan

PostSubject: Re: Clan gathering!!(today only!)   Clan gathering!!(today only!) - Page 3 EmptyAugust 5th 2014, 6:42 pm

Orangeshard looked at Thundersoul
Back to top Go down
Thunderstar
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Thunderstar

Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Clan gathering!!(today only!)   Clan gathering!!(today only!) - Page 3 EmptyAugust 5th 2014, 6:45 pm

Thundersoul looked back.
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Clan gathering!!(today only!)   Clan gathering!!(today only!) - Page 3 EmptyAugust 5th 2014, 6:51 pm

(Who else has leaders to speak?)g
Back to top Go down
Thunderstar
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Thunderstar

Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Clan gathering!!(today only!)   Clan gathering!!(today only!) - Page 3 EmptyAugust 5th 2014, 6:52 pm

(Oh, I do.)
Back to top Go down
Adderfang
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Adderfang

No clan

PostSubject: Re: Clan gathering!!(today only!)   Clan gathering!!(today only!) - Page 3 EmptyAugust 5th 2014, 6:58 pm

(I have Fangstar)

Bloodfall flicked his tail
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clan gathering!!(today only!)   Clan gathering!!(today only!) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Clan gathering!!(today only!)
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next