Warrior Cats World

Help...? - Page 2 10dt64y
Warrior Cats World

Help...? - Page 2 10dt64y
Warrior Cats World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warrior Cats World

Come and join our fantastic community and our amazing RPs! It's great fun!

NewsHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inDonate
Welcome to WCW.! Why don't you relax, and read the news, or get into some roleplaying.? Help...? - Page 2 Bob11

Help...?

Go down 
+6
Thunderstar
Gustyfoot
Adderfang
Bloodtalon
Moonstar
Spottedleaf
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Mood : you are what you love, not who loves you <3
Starclan
WCW Points : 326558
Thanks Points : 33

Character sheet
Health:
Help...? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Help...? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Help...? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help...?   Help...? - Page 2 EmptyDecember 12th 2014, 10:18 pm

He's lying about no money. He bought himself a new motorcycle and I'm sitting here with my phone working from the wifi my mom pays for. He just doesn't care. Either he buys himself some toys to play with along with his little girlfriend or he buys himself some stuff to get drunk from. He called me earlier. He was drunk.

But at least he didn't call me the B Word like my mom, or insult me as much. He pretends to be my best friend. He may not try but lies are better than torture, eh? He only sees me every two weeks because he moved to a different state. He could spend every other week day and every other weekend but he doesn't have time to spend time with a little brat like me.

My grades have dropped from straight As down to Fs. It's mostly math that I'm no good at. My mom says shes too stupid to help me and my dad can't drive three hours to help me with one stupid sheet of homework. I've just given up on school. I don't care if I get bad test grades or I don't finish homework assignments. All school does is panic me even more as if I'm not already breaking enough.

And now I can't sleep. My eyes are dry and bloodshot and I always feel sick or cold or weak. My dad doesn't even know I'm an insomniac, but who cares when he's with his little replacement. She's got money too but its because she got the money from her husband. He died a year ago and she says shes depressed but she'd be like me if she were depressed.

Back to top Go down
Silverpelt
Deputy
Deputy
Silverpelt

Mood : yeAH
Thunderclan
WCW Points : 27061
Thanks Points : 0

Character sheet
Health:
Help...? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/999Help...? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/999)

Help...? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help...?   Help...? - Page 2 EmptyDecember 13th 2014, 12:22 am

Hi, hello. I don't have many words to help you, I'm not good at that, but I do know a website that has helped me in the past. It's called the thequietplaceproject.com , and its main goal is to provide a safe, positive place for encouragement and love towards those who are having a rough time. As I said, I'm no good with my words, but this is a really helpful website and I hope it works as well for you as it has me.

I hope you know that we all care so much for you, and I'm so sorry about what you're going through.
Back to top Go down
http://iwilleatyoubabbie.tumblr.com (( Warning: Contains Profani
Toxicstar
Pokemon Lover
Toxicstar

Shadowclan
WCW Points : 98017
Thanks Points : 78

Character sheet
Health:
Help...? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Help...? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Help...? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help...?   Help...? - Page 2 EmptyDecember 13th 2014, 3:32 am

:/

I have issues sleeping too. I can talk to you if you need to during that time
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

Mood : Guest

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan
WCW Points : 33306
Thanks Points : 5

Character sheet
Health:

Help...? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help...?   Help...? - Page 2 EmptyDecember 13th 2014, 3:54 am

Blood its OK. My grades have dropped too from bullying I'm trying to get them back up again by going to extra lessons ask a teacher I'm sure thell help
Back to top Go down
Scourge
Deputy
Deputy
Scourge

Mood : mainly naive and outgoing.

Teh-ehe-hehehe !!

No clan
WCW Points : 22590
Thanks Points : 0

Character sheet
Health:
Help...? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue250/250Help...? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

Help...? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help...?   Help...? - Page 2 EmptyDecember 13th 2014, 3:16 pm

:( sorry for the parent arguement.
:) say why not do a topic of your own cat (like there history and if they have any siblings, ect.)
;3
besides I know the feeling. Ive been really mad at my parents because of the bulling I get from a friend I. Though I was friends with.
and since then ive been drawing writing reading and listening to Japanese music on my kindle.
(Music helps a lot to me)
A while ago I went to a threapist (I doubt it'll help) but : I tried to drown myself and while under water I relized that my family cares but what made me stop was my meowing cat : Simba :3
He was meowing and only wanted to be petted (my mom and sis don't know about this. And since I found this site, ive been really happy to have really great friends.
:)
so for my advice is to pray to God. Even if you don't believe, God is always there in dire need.
I'm rooting for you Blood :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Help...? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help...?   Help...? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Help...?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Cats World :: General Warriors Chat :: Help & Suggestions-
Jump to: