Warrior Cats World

Blood Haven: Fallenangel's World 10dt64y
Warrior Cats World

Blood Haven: Fallenangel's World 10dt64y
Warrior Cats World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warrior Cats World

Come and join our fantastic community and our amazing RPs! It's great fun!

NewsHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inDonate
Welcome to WCW.! Why don't you relax, and read the news, or get into some roleplaying.? Blood Haven: Fallenangel's World Bob11

Blood Haven: Fallenangel's World

Go down 
+2
Toxicstar
Gustyfoot
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Starclan
WCW Points : 326809
Thanks Points : 33

Character sheet
Health:
Blood Haven: Fallenangel's World Left_bar_bleue100/100Blood Haven: Fallenangel's World Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Blood Haven: Fallenangel's World Empty
PostSubject: Blood Haven: Fallenangel's World   Blood Haven: Fallenangel's World EmptyJune 23rd 2014, 5:27 pm

Apart from the Main roleplay. What kind of world did the winged creatures decend from? Who were Fallenangel's real parents? Find out here and now. Here's a little piece of the story for you...

Prologue

What's happening to me? Why are these bird-like wings here? Am I an angel? A demon? A monster? I didn't kill those apprentices. I didn't kill Blood or Fox. I didn't do it... It was Toxic!

I've been attacked. No, I'm being attacked. I can't see! Or hear! Or walk...or talk, or even breathe! I can make out a face, but whose is it? StarClan? Is it Death? A Darkforest cat? Toxic? Or my mother? No. It's a bird. A cat. It looks like Angelwings. But it isn't. It's fur is shine. It's living. Or is it a ghost?

No. It's an angel. I feel blood drenching me. I am in the middle of a white abyss. My paws...my legs... my spine... my tail... my neck and head... It's all limp. I'm dead. I hear music. The twoleg leaves (wind chimes). The birds chirping. Crickets screeching. And then I stand. I can walk again. And I can hear. And see. But the question is still unanswered: Am I breathing?

"Hello."

I whip around. A white cat gleaming like the sun stands there. White fur, white eyes, even white wings. "Who are you?!" I hiss. "Where am I? Am I in StarClan?" I am near tears with panic.

"You are dead. But you aren't in StarClan. You're with the cats of the clouds, not the stars or moon. We aren't Clan cats or tribe cats or rogues. We are angels. We gave you a chance. To be one of us. You had the illusion of wings. And if you pass the test, you can keep the wings granted to you. Your foster mother chose the path of death, but you are different. From the moment you were born, you were different. You watched your brother die. You helped kill your real mother. But I hereby give you a different chance." The cat smiled. "And you can call me Goddess."

I was sent into darkness once more.
Back to top Go down
Toxicstar
Pokemon Lover
Toxicstar

Shadowclan
WCW Points : 98263
Thanks Points : 78

Character sheet
Health:
Blood Haven: Fallenangel's World Left_bar_bleue100/100Blood Haven: Fallenangel's World Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Blood Haven: Fallenangel's World   Blood Haven: Fallenangel's World EmptyJune 23rd 2014, 6:12 pm

I like it
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Blood Haven: Fallenangel's World   Blood Haven: Fallenangel's World EmptyJune 23rd 2014, 6:14 pm

Why thank ya
Back to top Go down
Toxicstar
Pokemon Lover
Toxicstar

Shadowclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Blood Haven: Fallenangel's World   Blood Haven: Fallenangel's World EmptyJune 23rd 2014, 6:27 pm

You're welcome :)
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Blood Haven: Fallenangel's World   Blood Haven: Fallenangel's World EmptyJune 23rd 2014, 6:48 pm

Chapter 1

I woke up in a den. A creature ten times my size, that was winged and scaled glared down on me. I scrabbled backwards. A dragon? I was in a dragon's cave. I bolted out in time as roaring was heard behind me. And then flames rushed behind me. I...flew off. I had wings, too!

As I soared through the sky, I cried out in joy. This felt normal to me. I wonder why? I didn't remember any winged cats. Or did I? I looked down at my dangling paws and realized that I must be just seven moons old. I was young and flying. Well, wasn't that peculiar!

I swooped down and accidentally crash landed into a camp. I groaned and looked around me. What was this? Cats swarmed around me, some having dragon wings, some with wings like mine, and some just plane old cats. Murmurs rippled around me and I stood. The camp when silent with awe. I folded my wings. A cat about my age with dragon wings gazed at me in awe. "Hi." I mewed to the group of creatures.

"Who are you?" Someone called out.

"I am Fallenangel."

"You look like a Fallenpaw."

"Then I am Fallenpaw." I laughed. I looked around at all the cats. What a variety. So diverse. So beautiful. Clan life. This was a Clan. "But who are you?" I asked.

"We are WolfClan. We are the strong and the brave." A cat called. Must've been the leader. "I am Lightstar. My deputy is Wildflight. The other Clans are LeafClan, MoonClan, and DeathClan. StoneClan was destroyer many moons ago, and we've heard of an ancient Clan known as DewClan. They were both destroyed by DeathClan." Lightstar meowed.

"Oh, DewClan? I think... I was born there." Cats gasped, others laughing, and others muttering as if I was stupid.

"There isn't a way. You'd be faded away even from StarClan. And you're only an apprentice!" Wildflight, the deputy retorted. "Can you explain how you appear so young and are so old?" She smirked. Cats giggled everywhere in the camp and Fallenpaw narrowed her eyes.

"(Easy, breezey, beautiful covergirl.) Let me explain."

Last edited by Bloodtalon on June 24th 2014, 9:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

Mood : Guest

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan
WCW Points : 33552
Thanks Points : 5

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Blood Haven: Fallenangel's World   Blood Haven: Fallenangel's World EmptyJune 24th 2014, 3:29 am

Awesomeness!
Back to top Go down
Adderfang
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Adderfang

Mood : Hope everyone's doin' ok
No clan
WCW Points : 43671
Thanks Points : 24

PostSubject: Re: Blood Haven: Fallenangel's World   Blood Haven: Fallenangel's World EmptyJune 24th 2014, 4:09 pm

O.o Awesome
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Blood Haven: Fallenangel's World   Blood Haven: Fallenangel's World EmptyJune 28th 2014, 12:02 pm

Chapter 2

"And so I'm here." I finished explaining. Of course, some still laughed. Some gasped. Some were silent. Some didn't believe me. And some were still hostile, not caring who I was or why I was here, just greedy for their own territory and prey and life and Clan. "If you don't believe me, then I'll proove it. Surely you've heard of Shadowstar and Mudlily?" Murmurs rippled through the crowd in answer. "Mudlily is my real mother. My father was a tom named Bloodtalon." My eyes landed on a the dragon-like tom known as Darkpaw. He must've heard that name once before. "Angelwings killed my brother and I went with her. I was in battle with DeathClan to hurt DewClan. The worst decision I'd ever made."

Darkpaw hissed, "Name other cats. We aren't convinced."

"Sunrise, Gustyfoot, Icystar, Weatherstep, Fox, Deerheart, Troutdragon, Liondragon, Death, Toxic, Hazard....must I go on to please you?" Her eyes gazed upon the apprentice who was only a moon older than her. There were now no laughs or gasps or hostile growls. Just silence.

I opened my jaws to address this Clan that I'd found, but only a screech came out as I was pinned to the ground. Lightstar had pinned me to the ground, alone with some dragon-cats. "You're going to train with us, rogue, like it or not. We have to be the strongest Clan. And we have to have strong cats to overthrow DeathClan and SnakeClan. We cannot let you leave."

"I"ll show you how strong I am!" I screeched and slammed my hindpaws into the leaders stomach. He went flying across the clearing. It came to me that I was not a normal cat anymore, even counting my wings. My fur had blazed white and my wings and my eyes were black, the white part red. My fur wasn't even fur. It was mist. Vaporous trailed off of me and unwillingly, I jerked my head to the sky and yowled. It wasn't a yowl anymore. It was a roar of no lion or tiger or leopard; It was the roar of the gods.

I stared at the clouds starting to form and I realized that it was my doing. The clouds, fluffy and white, turned pitch black, and swirled. Cats cowered in fear, all but Darkpaw. He stepped muzzle to muzzle with me and whispered, "You think you're all mighty with your bird wings, hm? Well you aren't." Scarlet lightning emphasized his menacing voice.

"I don't want to be powerful." I said, a serious look on my face as my fur went back to normal, still white. A mischievous grin crept along my face and I glared my red eyes into his. "But I guess I'm just too powerful for myself." I turned to Lightstar and smiled. "I will join you willingly. I will follow the warrior code and do what I must to protect my new Clan. But I will never take orders that I think are wrong. I will not be a slave to this Clan. I will be a warrior."
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

Mood : Guest

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan
WCW Points : 33552

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Blood Haven: Fallenangel's World   Blood Haven: Fallenangel's World EmptyJune 28th 2014, 12:04 pm

Awesomeness!!
Back to top Go down
Adderfang
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Adderfang

No clan

PostSubject: Re: Blood Haven: Fallenangel's World   Blood Haven: Fallenangel's World EmptyJune 28th 2014, 6:16 pm

Cool
Back to top Go down
Thunderstar
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Thunderstar

Mood : Might have to remake all my characters since I've been off for about a year :/
Thunderclan
WCW Points : 32907

Character sheet
Health:
Blood Haven: Fallenangel's World Left_bar_bleue80/100Blood Haven: Fallenangel's World Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)

PostSubject: Re: Blood Haven: Fallenangel's World   Blood Haven: Fallenangel's World EmptyJune 28th 2014, 6:21 pm

lolwut?
Back to top Go down
Adderfang
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Adderfang

No clan

PostSubject: Re: Blood Haven: Fallenangel's World   Blood Haven: Fallenangel's World EmptyJune 28th 2014, 6:23 pm

?
Back to top Go down
Thunderstar
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Thunderstar

Mood : Might have to remake all my characters since I've been off for about a year :/
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:
Blood Haven: Fallenangel's World Left_bar_bleue80/100Blood Haven: Fallenangel's World Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)

PostSubject: Re: Blood Haven: Fallenangel's World   Blood Haven: Fallenangel's World EmptyJune 28th 2014, 6:26 pm

huhwut?
Back to top Go down
Adderfang
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Adderfang

No clan

PostSubject: Re: Blood Haven: Fallenangel's World   Blood Haven: Fallenangel's World EmptyJune 28th 2014, 6:27 pm

o.o
Back to top Go down
Thunderstar
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Thunderstar

Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Blood Haven: Fallenangel's World   Blood Haven: Fallenangel's World EmptyJune 28th 2014, 6:59 pm

Nvm.
Back to top Go down
Toxicstar
Pokemon Lover
Toxicstar

Shadowclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Blood Haven: Fallenangel's World   Blood Haven: Fallenangel's World EmptyJune 28th 2014, 8:17 pm

I love it.
And Thunder/Adder pls stahp
Back to top Go down
Adderfang
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Adderfang

No clan

PostSubject: Re: Blood Haven: Fallenangel's World   Blood Haven: Fallenangel's World EmptyJune 28th 2014, 10:01 pm

Sorry
Back to top Go down
Toxicstar
Pokemon Lover
Toxicstar

Shadowclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Blood Haven: Fallenangel's World   Blood Haven: Fallenangel's World EmptyJune 28th 2014, 11:03 pm

It's okay
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Blood Haven: Fallenangel's World   Blood Haven: Fallenangel's World EmptyAugust 5th 2014, 7:20 pm

Er...I'm not continuing this. This wouldn't ever really happen and I ran out of ideas. It would be confusing since Moon made another reborn Fallenangel with wings and placed in WolfClan. Sorry. I'll make a different story.
Back to top Go down
Thunderstar
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Thunderstar

Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Blood Haven: Fallenangel's World   Blood Haven: Fallenangel's World EmptyAugust 5th 2014, 7:23 pm

Isn't this an old topic anyways?
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Blood Haven: Fallenangel's World   Blood Haven: Fallenangel's World EmptyAugust 5th 2014, 7:24 pm

Yeah. I was working on a plot but Moon made another Fallen similar tho the one I was starting to form. I didn't want anyone to be accused of copying.
Back to top Go down
Adderfang
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Adderfang

No clan

PostSubject: Re: Blood Haven: Fallenangel's World   Blood Haven: Fallenangel's World EmptyAugust 5th 2014, 7:27 pm

o.o Ok, Blood
Back to top Go down
Thunderstar
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Thunderstar

Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Blood Haven: Fallenangel's World   Blood Haven: Fallenangel's World EmptyAugust 5th 2014, 8:11 pm

Should this be locked?
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Blood Haven: Fallenangel's World   Blood Haven: Fallenangel's World EmptyAugust 5th 2014, 8:14 pm

I'll lock it later. I'm kazy x3
Back to top Go down
Adderfang
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Adderfang

No clan

PostSubject: Re: Blood Haven: Fallenangel's World   Blood Haven: Fallenangel's World EmptyAugust 5th 2014, 8:25 pm

xD Ok
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood Haven: Fallenangel's World   Blood Haven: Fallenangel's World Empty

Back to top Go down

Blood Haven: Fallenangel's World
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next