Warrior Cats World

Warrior Cats World

Come and join our fantastic community and our amazing RPs! It's great fun!

NewsHomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inDonate
Welcome to WCW.! Why don't you relax, and read the news, or get into some roleplaying.?

Share | 

MoonClan Leader/Deputy/Medicine Cat Contest

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Toxicstar
Pokemon Lover

Shadowclan
WCW Points : 84244
Thanks Points : 78

Character sheet
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: MoonClan Leader/Deputy/Medicine Cat Contest   June 2nd 2014, 4:47 pm

MoonClan won so this is a contest for the three main positions.
1st place- Leader
2nd place- Deputy
3rd place- Medicine Cat

Judges:
Shadowdragon
Spottedleaf

Task:
Write a short story on how MoonClan came to be. Use correct spelling and stuff or points will be taken off.

Mood : hey guys guess what i'm inactive and also very boy i am boy i hope you know what i mean I AM BOY I WANT TO BE BOY I AM FTM
Starclan
WCW Points : 312780
Thanks Points : 33

Character sheet
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: MoonClan Leader/Deputy/Medicine Cat Contest   June 2nd 2014, 4:53 pm

Okay, I'll enter Icyfoot to be leader. Let me think.

The Birth of MoonClan

As a newer clan, MoonClan wasn't formed like WolfClan, DewClan, LeafClan or StoneClan. It was already a group. A group in a far off place that lived by the side of a cliff called the Moon Watchers.
They earned the name Moon Watchers as they sacrificed aging fighters and elders to the dark pit. They said that if they were punished to be put in the pit and not sacrificed, they would go to an evil place for a second life and not a happy place. The sacrifices were for the moon to rise and set for the rest of the world.
That all changed on the night that the furry, small, winged creatures came. They came from the abyss that was said to had formed the world. The bats. The bird-like animals swooped down on the group of cats, webbed feet clawing at them, scaley and furry wings flailing.
As soon as the bats were done torturing the poor cats, the Moon Watchers, Comet, the leader of this group decided to block the path of flight for the bats to get in and out. With the help of his fellow group, they destroyed a small sliver of the cliff.
They thought the problem was solved, but this was only the beginning. The cracks from the first avalanche grew and grew and caved in again, this time bringing the ground beneath the paws of the Moon Watchers with it.
Queens fled with their kits and mates and half of the Moon Watchers were "sacrificed".
As they journeyed across the land, it was obvious that the moon was rising and setting on it's own. The remaining survivors concluded that the sacrificed cats, the dead half of the group was enough to last the moon's movement for eternity.
Soon the Moon Watchers arrived. The Clans were hostile towards them, but soon agreed to let them have territory beside DewClan that LeafClan tried to take many times over.
MoonClan took an interest in this canopy of trees that dropped off to reveal a clearing that a waterfall flowed over. They could see the beautiful moon if they gathered at the cliff's edge.
Still gaining strength, the Moon Watchers took skilled rogues and exiles and trained them. The subtle ways of thistle Clan calmed many of those exiles, but with respect of beliefs, the other clans accepted that exiles sentenced to death were sacrificed to the moon by sending the cats down the waterfall.
Soon the Moon Watchers decided that the name was too distinct against the other Clans, and agreed to change the name. The remaining Moon Watchers live on known as MoonClan.

Last edited by Bloodtalon on June 2nd 2014, 5:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Moonstar

Mood : CHUGGABOAT!!

Livin my life..

No clan
WCW Points : 22921
Thanks Points : 22

Character sheet
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: MoonClan Leader/Deputy/Medicine Cat Contest   June 2nd 2014, 5:23 pm

I'll enter...windfall to be Deputy!cx Just write the story...
Back to top Go down
Moonstar

Livin my life..

No clan

Character sheet
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: MoonClan Leader/Deputy/Medicine Cat Contest   June 2nd 2014, 5:23 pm

*windfang
Back to top Go down
Starryspirit

Starclan
WCW Points : 18668
Thanks Points : 4

Character sheet
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: MoonClan Leader/Deputy/Medicine Cat Contest   June 2nd 2014, 7:19 pm

Hmm... I'll write it up soon!

Back to top Go down
http://forestofwarriorcats.forumotion.com/forum
Toxicstar
Pokemon Lover

Shadowclan

Character sheet
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: MoonClan Leader/Deputy/Medicine Cat Contest   June 2nd 2014, 7:24 pm

Cool story :)

Mood : hey guys guess what i'm inactive and also very boy i am boy i hope you know what i mean I AM BOY I WANT TO BE BOY I AM FTM
Starclan

Character sheet
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: MoonClan Leader/Deputy/Medicine Cat Contest   June 2nd 2014, 7:25 pm

Thank you. I just editted the post at first so I wouldn't double post and it deleted my finished story so I had to retype it XD

Pokemon Lover

Shadowclan

Character sheet
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: MoonClan Leader/Deputy/Medicine Cat Contest   June 2nd 2014, 7:29 pm

You're welcome. ^_^
Friday will be when the contests end

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: MoonClan Leader/Deputy/Medicine Cat Contest   June 2nd 2014, 7:30 pm

Hm... So will the winners be posted on Friday? If so it might be about Sunday when I find out who wins.

Pokemon Lover

Shadowclan

Character sheet
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: MoonClan Leader/Deputy/Medicine Cat Contest   June 2nd 2014, 7:33 pm

Yes, but if someone needs extra time I'll extend it a little

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: MoonClan Leader/Deputy/Medicine Cat Contest   June 2nd 2014, 7:34 pm

Ok.

Mood : Might have to remake all my characters since I've been off for about a year :/
Thunderclan
WCW Points : 18903
Thanks Points : 5

Character sheet
Health:
80/100  (80/100)

PostSubject: Re: MoonClan Leader/Deputy/Medicine Cat Contest   June 2nd 2014, 7:38 pm

I'll put Thundernose in for Leader, though he has to finish training in StoneClan first.

Thundernose's story (is this necessary?) is comin'!!!!
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: MoonClan Leader/Deputy/Medicine Cat Contest   June 2nd 2014, 7:50 pm

Nope just the clan story

Mood : Might have to remake all my characters since I've been off for about a year :/
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:
80/100  (80/100)

PostSubject: Re: MoonClan Leader/Deputy/Medicine Cat Contest   June 2nd 2014, 7:51 pm

Aw, okay. I'll do it tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Moonstar

Livin my life..

No clan

Character sheet
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: MoonClan Leader/Deputy/Medicine Cat Contest   June 3rd 2014, 5:14 pm

Okay, I'm out. I can tell blood won!xD
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: MoonClan Leader/Deputy/Medicine Cat Contest   June 3rd 2014, 5:15 pm

XD No, get back in! I might've lost!

Mood : Hope everyone's doin' ok
No clan
WCW Points : 29667
Thanks Points : 24

PostSubject: Re: MoonClan Leader/Deputy/Medicine Cat Contest   June 3rd 2014, 5:17 pm

I'll enter later
Back to top Go down
Spottedleaf

Thunderclan
WCW Points : 23288
Thanks Points : 7

Character sheet
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: MoonClan Leader/Deputy/Medicine Cat Contest   June 3rd 2014, 5:55 pm

I dont think I had correct spelling and stuff all the way through on mine on the other one but you still took it :P

Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/sherrifjam917
Toxicstar
Pokemon Lover

Shadowclan

Character sheet
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: MoonClan Leader/Deputy/Medicine Cat Contest   June 3rd 2014, 6:16 pm

Enter! There's two contests

Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: MoonClan Leader/Deputy/Medicine Cat Contest   June 3rd 2014, 6:21 pm

mE?

Back to top Go down
Toxicstar
Pokemon Lover

Shadowclan

Character sheet
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: MoonClan Leader/Deputy/Medicine Cat Contest   June 3rd 2014, 6:22 pm

Moonbeam

Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: MoonClan Leader/Deputy/Medicine Cat Contest   June 3rd 2014, 6:24 pm

How will we decide who wins? Through PM?

Back to top Go down
Toxicstar
Pokemon Lover

Shadowclan

Character sheet
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: MoonClan Leader/Deputy/Medicine Cat Contest   June 3rd 2014, 6:25 pm

Yes

Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: MoonClan Leader/Deputy/Medicine Cat Contest   June 3rd 2014, 6:43 pm

Okay

Back to top Go down
Thunderstar

Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:
80/100  (80/100)

PostSubject: Re: MoonClan Leader/Deputy/Medicine Cat Contest   June 3rd 2014, 8:11 pm

I'm in, guys. I got it here.

MoonClan was a regular little group of rogues. It wasn't like the original clans. It was just a leader and hunters, kind of like the Tribes. Except the fact that they watched the stars and predicted their future, like how much food they were gonna get or if a kit would be born at which time and day. When a rogue passed by, he or she would become part of the clan. Well, not on force. Anyways, when they first heard about the original Clans, they decided to set the Clan up just like theirs. With the help of the original Clans, MoonClan became just like theirs--almost. They did their own thing. They kept watching the stars and predicting. Also, they ended up making a role. Like Medicine Cat duties, though based on predicting. It's called the Sky Watcher. Kind of like the tribe's leader. (If this story wins, someone's gonna have to be this. Idk. :P)
They weren't just fond of the stars, they were fond of the moon. They liked the moon since it was bright. They relied on it because they thought it helped them predict the future. The thing was, when the moon was covered, it would've been too tough for them. That's they're called MoonClan.
(I'll add more later)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MoonClan Leader/Deputy/Medicine Cat Contest   

Back to top Go down

MoonClan Leader/Deputy/Medicine Cat Contest
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next