Warrior Cats World

Darktail's Life - Page 5 10dt64y
Warrior Cats World

Darktail's Life - Page 5 10dt64y
Warrior Cats World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warrior Cats World

Come and join our fantastic community and our amazing RPs! It's great fun!

NewsHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inDonate
Welcome to WCW.! Why don't you relax, and read the news, or get into some roleplaying.? Darktail's Life - Page 5 Bob11

Darktail's Life

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

Mood : Guest

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan
WCW Points : 33552
Thanks Points : 5

Character sheet
Health:
Darktail's Life - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue100/100Darktail's Life - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Darktail's Life - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darktail's Life   Darktail's Life - Page 5 EmptyMay 12th 2014, 12:22 am

"Fine." She sighed, "you know what, I'm actually getting bored of being an apprentice now!" She meowed, "I mean blood-" she shivered half way through his name "splash told me I'd die before being a warrior and . Foxx star says i need to work on everything, he hardly ever has times me." She sighed again "I'm gonna go ask fox star when us lot can be warriors." She padded over to him and asked the question.

(She has too become a warrior later than anyone else because she hasnt had the proper training and also when she's left an apprentice can darkpaw/tail start picking on her, ordering her to do stuff because he's a higher rank. Then he starts proper bullying her because he thinks shes the cause of his fathers death?)
Back to top Go down
Adderfang
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Adderfang

Mood : Hope everyone's doin' ok
No clan
WCW Points : 43671
Thanks Points : 24

PostSubject: Re: Darktail's Life   Darktail's Life - Page 5 EmptyMay 12th 2014, 6:20 pm

Stormpaw went back to camp.
Darkenedpaw growled at him. "Where have you been?"
Stormpaw frowned at him. "Since when have you cared?"

(Darkenedpaw doesn't mortally hate Stormpaw yet, but he still hates him and is pretty much looking for any reason to get him in trouble)
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Starclan
WCW Points : 326809
Thanks Points : 33

Character sheet
Health:
Darktail's Life - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue100/100Darktail's Life - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Darktail's Life   Darktail's Life - Page 5 EmptyMay 13th 2014, 9:36 am

(Sure.)
Foxstar looked up at his apprentice. "I do believe that the cats that became apprentices with you should become warriors. I'm just sorry to say that since..." He trailed off. "...he didn't train you very well, you need an extra moon or so. I'll tell you what. We'll see how good you're improving on skills, and by the time Lilypaw gets a full name, you'll get yours. Then you can both be excited at that time. I know you're great friends, but when I was a warrior, Mintpaw became Mintwhisker and he blabbered on and on." Foxstar continued, "You'll be a warrior soon, don't you worry."
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Darktail's Life   Darktail's Life - Page 5 EmptyMay 13th 2014, 10:43 am

"Ok....." She tried to sound upbeat but she felt slightly down hearted.
(Can the rest of them become warriors now?)
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Darktail's Life   Darktail's Life - Page 5 EmptyMay 13th 2014, 11:17 am

"Now, I can't delay other apprentice's warriors ceremony because you cant get one. I have to do this today. Please, don't let this come in between you and new warriors. One of them will be your sister." Foxstar walked out of his den and hopped onto the tree stump and addressed his Clan. (What do I do about Ninja's chars?"
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Darktail's Life   Darktail's Life - Page 5 EmptyMay 13th 2014, 11:19 am

(Just tell her when she gets back and put something like the apprentices all became warriors.)

GOldenpaw nodded, "yes foxstar." She said, tail low
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Darktail's Life   Darktail's Life - Page 5 EmptyMay 13th 2014, 11:57 am

(I don't know if Ninja wants them to be warriors yet.)
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Darktail's Life   Darktail's Life - Page 5 EmptyMay 13th 2014, 12:18 pm

(Well if she doesn't then it will only be for our chars until then OK?)
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Darktail's Life   Darktail's Life - Page 5 EmptyMay 13th 2014, 12:23 pm

(I'll do that, and if she want Stormpaw and Darkenedpaw to be warriors she can change it.)
Nightpaw, Hawkpaw, and Darkpaw were called up. "Do you promise to uphold the warrior code, even at the cost of your life?" At the sound of "I do," he gave them their names. Nightstone, Hawkscreech, and Darktail. (I'm changing Hawkscreech's death. They're gonna fight over Yewpaw. Hawkscreech loses.)
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Darktail's Life   Darktail's Life - Page 5 EmptyMay 13th 2014, 12:24 pm

Goldenpaw went up to them and congratulated them all.
(Can darktail start being a bully now?)
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Darktail's Life   Darktail's Life - Page 5 EmptyMay 13th 2014, 12:36 pm

Darktail sneered, "What, are you too weak to get your name, apprentice?"
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Darktail's Life   Darktail's Life - Page 5 EmptyMay 13th 2014, 12:39 pm

Goldenpaw glared at him lightly but she put her head down "its only a moon or so before I'm a warrior, I just need extra training." She murmered.
Nightstone stood up for her sister "leave her alone!"
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Darktail's Life   Darktail's Life - Page 5 EmptyMay 13th 2014, 1:04 pm

"Come on, Nightstone. Don't you think it's so embarrassing to have a sister your age that can't figure out how to hunt quick enough to actually become a warrior yet?"
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Darktail's Life   Darktail's Life - Page 5 EmptyMay 13th 2014, 1:07 pm

Night stone growled "you're beginning to sound like bloodsplash, shut up. And no I'm not embarrassed to have a sister that got treated badly at first if anything I'm proud to have her as a sister, knowing what she's been through"
Goldenpaw kept her head down, "stop talking about me like I'm not here!" She spat looking up at both of them, she dived at dark tail but was held back by nightstone
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Darktail's Life   Darktail's Life - Page 5 EmptyMay 13th 2014, 4:20 pm

"Better be careful apprentice, you don't wanna be delayed again. You deserve it, consisering you killed my father." Darktail growled. Hawkscreech turned his brother, nudging him as if to scold him.
"Darktail, you're acting like a kit, let alone an apprentice. Shut up."
Suddenly, Yewpaw bounced over. She nodded in congratulations to Nightstone, then mewed, "Congratulations, Darktail." She looked Hawkscreech up and down and walked off, tail waving. Hawkscreech watched after her, and Darktail muttered under his breath. It was obvious that he picked Lilypaw over a snobby she-cat named after a poison. Hawkscreech, on the other hand, had quite the opposite choice.
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Darktail's Life   Darktail's Life - Page 5 EmptyMay 14th 2014, 1:55 am

Goldenpaw growled "let me at him!"
"no, calm down." Nightstone soothed
A few minutes later Goldenpaw bowed her head "I'm going to go, if none of you don't want me to do anything?"
Back to top Go down
Adderfang
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Adderfang

Mood : Hope everyone's doin' ok
No clan
WCW Points : 43671
Thanks Points : 24

PostSubject: Re: Darktail's Life   Darktail's Life - Page 5 EmptyMay 14th 2014, 2:46 pm

(I go back and read the stuff guys, so it's ok xD)

Darkenedblood sat at the edge of camp
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Darktail's Life   Darktail's Life - Page 5 EmptyMay 15th 2014, 2:16 am

Nightstone shook her head "just go get some sleep, Goldenpaw."
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Darktail's Life   Darktail's Life - Page 5 EmptyMay 15th 2014, 7:03 pm

Hawkscreech mewed after Goldenpaw, "Don't take orders from us new warriors, unless your sister. We're no older than-"
Darktail spat, "Shut up!"
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Darktail's Life   Darktail's Life - Page 5 EmptyMay 16th 2014, 2:36 am

Goldenpaw nodded slowly
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Darktail's Life   Darktail's Life - Page 5 EmptyMay 16th 2014, 6:06 pm

Hawkscreech looked at his brother, who had rage radiating from him. "I'm starting my vigil."
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Darktail's Life   Darktail's Life - Page 5 EmptyMay 18th 2014, 12:44 pm

Goldenpaw went back to the apprentices den only to be teased by yewpaw
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Darktail's Life   Darktail's Life - Page 5 EmptyMay 19th 2014, 9:59 pm

Yewpaw sneered, "You're lucky I'm not a warrior yet. Maybe Lilypaw will give up already and I'll be an apprentice longer to be a medicine cat. But then Lilypaw would be a warrior. Too bad."
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Darktail's Life   Darktail's Life - Page 5 EmptyMay 20th 2014, 2:37 am

Goldenpaw growled, "lillypaw will be a medicine cat, she'll be the best! So stop deluding yourself,foxdung!
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Darktail's Life   Darktail's Life - Page 5 EmptyMay 20th 2014, 4:23 pm

Yewpaw just sighed. "I guess I shouldn't disappoint all those idiotic toms." Her sneer faded into a pitiful mutter. "It's not fair that I have to be a warrior when I should be helping them heal."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Darktail's Life   Darktail's Life - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Darktail's Life
Page 5 of 23Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 23  Next