Warrior Cats World

Yewberry's Rampage - Page 17 10dt64y
Warrior Cats World

Yewberry's Rampage - Page 17 10dt64y
Warrior Cats World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warrior Cats World

Come and join our fantastic community and our amazing RPs! It's great fun!

NewsHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inDonate
Welcome to WCW.! Why don't you relax, and read the news, or get into some roleplaying.? Yewberry's Rampage - Page 17 Bob11

Yewberry's Rampage

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Starclan
WCW Points : 326695
Thanks Points : 33

Character sheet
Health:
Yewberry's Rampage - Page 17 Left_bar_bleue100/100Yewberry's Rampage - Page 17 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Yewberry's Rampage - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yewberry's Rampage   Yewberry's Rampage - Page 17 EmptyMarch 31st 2014, 7:39 pm

"Aww, look, the mouse tried to save the rabbit!" Yewberry laughed, climbing out of the river. "At least in my, like, two moons of worthless training, I learned how to swim!" She leapt at Gustypaw. She ordered, not breaking her gaze with Gustypaw, "Occupy him, and get the berries!"
Back to top Go down
Adderfang
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Adderfang

Mood : Hope everyone's doin' ok
No clan
WCW Points : 43557
Thanks Points : 24

PostSubject: Re: Yewberry's Rampage   Yewberry's Rampage - Page 17 EmptyMarch 31st 2014, 7:49 pm

Emberpaw hissed and leapt at Yewberry before being blocked by another warrior
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:
Yewberry's Rampage - Page 17 Left_bar_bleue100/100Yewberry's Rampage - Page 17 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Yewberry's Rampage   Yewberry's Rampage - Page 17 EmptyMarch 31st 2014, 7:56 pm

Yewberry had the deathberry branch in her jaws. She pried Gustypaw's jaws open.
Back to top Go down
Adderfang
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Adderfang

No clan

PostSubject: Re: Yewberry's Rampage   Yewberry's Rampage - Page 17 EmptyMarch 31st 2014, 8:26 pm

Emberpaw tried to get past the warrior
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

Mood : Guest

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan
WCW Points : 33438
Thanks Points : 5

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Yewberry's Rampage   Yewberry's Rampage - Page 17 EmptyApril 1st 2014, 3:08 am

Gustypaw chomped on her paw but it wasn't enough to get her off! She desparatly moved her head sideways not wanting to eat them, she kicked yewberry furiously trying to smack the branch out of her jaws
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Yewberry's Rampage   Yewberry's Rampage - Page 17 EmptyApril 1st 2014, 5:56 am

She lost two of the deathberries from the vine. She growled, but still hadnmore left.
Back to top Go down
Adderfang
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Adderfang

No clan

PostSubject: Re: Yewberry's Rampage   Yewberry's Rampage - Page 17 EmptyApril 1st 2014, 7:19 am

Emberpaw clawed past the warrior
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Yewberry's Rampage   Yewberry's Rampage - Page 17 EmptyApril 1st 2014, 7:59 am

Gustypaw closed her mouth tightly
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Yewberry's Rampage   Yewberry's Rampage - Page 17 EmptyApril 1st 2014, 8:51 pm

"Bah!" Yewberry hissed in frustration. Then, an idea popped into her head. "Gustyfoot, do you like your leader, your deputy?" She was going to kidnap Darktail.
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Yewberry's Rampage   Yewberry's Rampage - Page 17 EmptyApril 2nd 2014, 2:54 am

(Paw)
Gustypaw growled but didnt awnser
Back to top Go down
Adderfang
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Adderfang

No clan

PostSubject: Re: Yewberry's Rampage   Yewberry's Rampage - Page 17 EmptyApril 2nd 2014, 7:10 am

Emberpaw growled
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Yewberry's Rampage   Yewberry's Rampage - Page 17 EmptyApril 2nd 2014, 10:39 am

Gustypaw hissed, growling "why'd you ask?" She barely moved her lips but it was still wide enough for yewberry to shove a berry down her throat
Back to top Go down
Adderfang
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Adderfang

No clan

PostSubject: Re: Yewberry's Rampage   Yewberry's Rampage - Page 17 EmptyApril 2nd 2014, 4:04 pm

Emberpaw clawed pass another warrior
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Yewberry's Rampage   Yewberry's Rampage - Page 17 EmptyApril 2nd 2014, 5:40 pm

"Because; I've chosen my next victim. The reason your Clan is falling apart is because of Darktail. Oh, and tell me how this tastes!" She jammed a paw down on the apprentice's throat, making her gasp for air. She kept her jaws open, and jammed the berries down her throat. (They won't kill her, of course.)
She whipped around. "Deal with Emberpaw and make sure Gustypaw is down and out of it. I have a cat to capture." She narrowed her eyes and soon found Darktail on a border patrol with Comettail. Darktail saw her and immediately launched across the stream. Landing on her, he was muzzle to muzzle with her. She smirked and murmured, "You know, I forgive you for what you did. Now that Lilystripe is gone, we can rule side by-" Her snarl was cut off by a yowl of agony as he bit into her shoulder. She kicked him into the creek and launched at Comettail. Her claws wrapped around his throat threatening. "Take a step closer. I dare you. I'll kill him if you don't come with me."
Darktail's eyes flashed with swift panic, but he hid his emotions. "Do it, I don't care. You won't."
Comettail knew he was lying, and mewed, knowing she would, "I'll go." Yewberry and Darktail both looked with shock at him. She smirked.
Very well," she snarled. "Go on, Darktail. I have three of your precious Clanmates, and poor little Mouse is poisoned. Gustypaw's probably barely breathing at this moment. Try to ambush us and we will kill them all (nope), and kill Foxstar if he gets near. I know he has only one life left." Darktail couldn't hide his fear. He bounded off, and soon Yewberry was back with Comettail, who had his head lowered.
Back to top Go down
Adderfang
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Adderfang

No clan

PostSubject: Re: Yewberry's Rampage   Yewberry's Rampage - Page 17 EmptyApril 2nd 2014, 6:19 pm

Emberpaw growled at Yewberry.
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Yewberry's Rampage   Yewberry's Rampage - Page 17 EmptyApril 3rd 2014, 3:00 am

Gustypaw struggled for breath coughing heavilly before going through a series of violent spasms "comet... Tail...." She flattered and coughed again
Back to top Go down
Adderfang
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Adderfang

No clan

PostSubject: Re: Yewberry's Rampage   Yewberry's Rampage - Page 17 EmptyApril 3rd 2014, 7:20 am

Emberpaw ran over to Gustypaw
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Yewberry's Rampage   Yewberry's Rampage - Page 17 EmptyApril 3rd 2014, 10:45 am

Gustypaw's breathing was getting weaker and weaker, shallower and shallower "emberpaw... Get... Yourself...out."
Back to top Go down
Adderfang
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Adderfang

No clan

PostSubject: Re: Yewberry's Rampage   Yewberry's Rampage - Page 17 EmptyApril 3rd 2014, 3:05 pm

Emberpaw growled. "I'm takin you with me."
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Yewberry's Rampage   Yewberry's Rampage - Page 17 EmptyApril 3rd 2014, 8:24 pm

Comettail's eyes widened. He whipped around to Yewberry and snarled, "How dare you hurt an apprentice? Of course, it's expected; You are cruel." Yewberry narrowed her eyes and he went on, "You could've had Darktail as a mate if you hadn't killed his mother. He seemed to like you a little bit. Until you tried to hurt Lilypaw." Yewberry growled.
----
Name: Torn
Tribe.
Desc.: Black tom with green eyes and a torn ear. To show his loyalties, he keeps a wire aground his neck with deathberries hanging from it.
Other: Once was a rogue, whose brother was killed by Darktail. His hatred grew, and he became a high-ranked Poisoned Soul. (Remember that rogue Darkpaw killed? :3)
---
Comettail launched at Yewberry. "You think being the owners of poisoness berries makes you the powerful cat you know you aren't. If you love them so much, go eat them." He held a paw in the air, ready for the deathblow to end this agony, but was thrown off by a cat named Torn. Torn slammed a paw down on Comettail's neck, his windpipe crushing. Comettail gasped for air and rolled over, saliva foaming at his mouth as he twitched. (He's like, having a seizure. His throat literally just got crushed)
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Yewberry's Rampage   Yewberry's Rampage - Page 17 EmptyApril 4th 2014, 2:59 am

"No..." She said to emberpaw, "just... Go...I'm not... Asking you... Im telling you... Go... Ok?"
Heaving herself to her paws gustypaw scraped the back of torn's legs making him trip
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Yewberry's Rampage   Yewberry's Rampage - Page 17 EmptyApril 4th 2014, 3:46 pm

Torn whipped around, getting up, rage sparking at his pelt. He screeched, "This is for my BROTHER!" He knocked Gustypaw back. "Your deputy is a foolish snakeheart, y'know? He's a murd-" Comettail staggered over and hauled Torn off of the apprentice.
Back to top Go down
Adderfang
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Adderfang

No clan

PostSubject: Re: Yewberry's Rampage   Yewberry's Rampage - Page 17 EmptyApril 4th 2014, 5:22 pm

Emberpaw clawed at Torn, snarling. "I'm not leaving you or Comettail behind," he said to Gustypaw. "That would make me just as much of a coward as Yewberry."
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Yewberry's Rampage   Yewberry's Rampage - Page 17 EmptyApril 5th 2014, 3:07 am

Gustypaw didn't reply she was on the floor collapsed, at yewberry's paws eyes closed but breathing
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Yewberry's Rampage   Yewberry's Rampage - Page 17 EmptyApril 5th 2014, 4:19 pm

Torn glared at Gustypaw, but then mewed, "Yewberry, aren't we using her? For torture?"
"Don't question me unless you want to be like Solar."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yewberry's Rampage   Yewberry's Rampage - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Yewberry's Rampage
Page 17 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 33  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Cats World :: Roleplays :: Other-
Jump to: