Warrior Cats World

Yewberry's Rampage - Page 9 10dt64y
Warrior Cats World

Yewberry's Rampage - Page 9 10dt64y
Warrior Cats World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warrior Cats World

Come and join our fantastic community and our amazing RPs! It's great fun!

NewsHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inDonate
Welcome to WCW.! Why don't you relax, and read the news, or get into some roleplaying.? Yewberry's Rampage - Page 9 Bob11

Yewberry's Rampage

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 21 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Starclan
WCW Points : 326863
Thanks Points : 33

Character sheet
Health:
Yewberry's Rampage - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue100/100Yewberry's Rampage - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Yewberry's Rampage - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yewberry's Rampage   Yewberry's Rampage - Page 9 EmptyMarch 8th 2014, 8:58 am

Yewberry smirked and whispered, "Nice try, mouse." Her eyes glitter and stranglehold flooded with scarlet. She laughed and hit the center of Gustypaw's chest with her paw. Yewberry darted at Gustypaw's neck, but was knocked over. Bloodpaw loomed over her.
"Who're you calling mouse, snake-heart?" Yewberry's scarlet eyes widened with hatred. She darted at his neck and sank her teeth into his throat. She threw him into a tree. Weatherpaw shrieked. Darktail saw his son fly through the air as he came over. Yewberry backed away a few paces. She was now outnumbered by yet another cat.
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

Mood : Guest

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan
WCW Points : 33606
Thanks Points : 5

Character sheet
Health:
Yewberry's Rampage - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue100/100Yewberry's Rampage - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Yewberry's Rampage   Yewberry's Rampage - Page 9 EmptyMarch 8th 2014, 9:00 am

Gustypaw coughed, "blood paw!" She yowled, she was too weak to stand, (can yewberry run off with her making her a hostage?)
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Yewberry's Rampage   Yewberry's Rampage - Page 9 EmptyMarch 8th 2014, 9:04 am

Yewberry saw her chance. "Letvthis be a warning to you! We, the Poisoned Souls, WILL have our way, starting with more territory. I claim this land for my own, along with Gustypaw," she sneered before grabbing the apprentice and running.
Weatherpaw had tears streaming from her face. They all sat around her brother. "NO! We have to save them both! Please!"
Back to top Go down
Adderfang
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Adderfang

Mood : Hope everyone's doin' ok
No clan
WCW Points : 43725
Thanks Points : 24

PostSubject: Re: Yewberry's Rampage   Yewberry's Rampage - Page 9 EmptyMarch 8th 2014, 9:07 am

Spikepaw went to run after Yewberry
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Yewberry's Rampage   Yewberry's Rampage - Page 9 EmptyMarch 8th 2014, 9:07 am

Gustypaw was almost fainted in yewberry's jaws, her vision blurred, she struggled weakly but she was to small to kick yewberry off.
Back to top Go down
Adderfang
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Adderfang

No clan

PostSubject: Re: Yewberry's Rampage   Yewberry's Rampage - Page 9 EmptyMarch 8th 2014, 9:08 am

Spikepaw stumbled, but kept running
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Yewberry's Rampage   Yewberry's Rampage - Page 9 EmptyMarch 8th 2014, 9:11 am

Soon they were at a huge clearing, near to the twoleg place. She yowled, and nearly hundreds of cats came out of the bushes around the clearing. She dropped Gustypaw. Yewberry held Gustypaw's chin up with a claw, displaying her followers. She murmured, "This is just the beginnings of my plot, young apprentice."
Back to top Go down
Adderfang
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Adderfang

No clan

PostSubject: Re: Yewberry's Rampage   Yewberry's Rampage - Page 9 EmptyMarch 8th 2014, 9:13 am

Spikepaw stopped, he smelled more cats. He was outnumbered heavily.
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Yewberry's Rampage   Yewberry's Rampage - Page 9 EmptyMarch 8th 2014, 9:14 am

Gustypaw growled at her and pulled away from her claw snarling "mousedung!" Sheglared into yewberry's eyes

Last edited by Gustyfoot on March 8th 2014, 9:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Adderfang
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Adderfang

No clan

PostSubject: Re: Yewberry's Rampage   Yewberry's Rampage - Page 9 EmptyMarch 8th 2014, 9:14 am

Spikepaw growled
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Yewberry's Rampage   Yewberry's Rampage - Page 9 EmptyMarch 8th 2014, 9:20 am

Gustypaw's gaze darted for an escape route
Back to top Go down
Adderfang
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Adderfang

No clan

PostSubject: Re: Yewberry's Rampage   Yewberry's Rampage - Page 9 EmptyMarch 8th 2014, 9:22 am

Spikepaw looked around
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Yewberry's Rampage   Yewberry's Rampage - Page 9 EmptyMarch 8th 2014, 9:26 am

(I'll just control Sunpaw/Solar)
Suddenly a tom stepped up from the crowd, having many similarities with Yewberry. The rest of the group stepped forward as well, conveying that no cat could touch their leader. "Yewberry- I mean... Mistress...? You don't have to hurt such young ones."
"Are you requesting something from me, Sunpaw?" That name rang familiar, for the fact that stories of Yewberry contained that name. Sunpaw was her brother.
"Solar," he corrected, then swiftly went on, "I am. Please, I ask of you. I don't like to see young ones hurt."
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Yewberry's Rampage   Yewberry's Rampage - Page 9 EmptyMarch 8th 2014, 9:31 am

Gustypaw muttered a few words under her breath about not being a kit, she looked between the two siblings her green eyes wide
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Yewberry's Rampage   Yewberry's Rampage - Page 9 EmptyMarch 8th 2014, 9:33 am

Yewberry spat, "No one defies me, fool!" About twenty cats launched at Solar. He shrieked.
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Yewberry's Rampage   Yewberry's Rampage - Page 9 EmptyMarch 8th 2014, 9:36 am

Gustypaw made her voice louder then the fighting which surprised all the cats because of her size, "STOP IT! JUST
STOP IT!"
Back to top Go down
Adderfang
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Adderfang

No clan

PostSubject: Re: Yewberry's Rampage   Yewberry's Rampage - Page 9 EmptyMarch 8th 2014, 9:41 am

Emberpaw sighed
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Yewberry's Rampage   Yewberry's Rampage - Page 9 EmptyMarch 8th 2014, 9:58 am

Gustypaw looked at yewberry then went silent again, her vision was returning now, she blinked and tried to sniff which way dewclan was.
Gustypaw had blood trailing down her chin, from where yewberry had clawed her, she jumped into the air trying to see the forest
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Yewberry's Rampage   Yewberry's Rampage - Page 9 EmptyMarch 8th 2014, 10:38 am

Yewberry haulled her back to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Adderfang
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Adderfang

No clan

PostSubject: Re: Yewberry's Rampage   Yewberry's Rampage - Page 9 EmptyMarch 8th 2014, 10:42 am

Emberpaw wandered around
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Yewberry's Rampage   Yewberry's Rampage - Page 9 EmptyMarch 8th 2014, 12:41 pm

Gustypaw struggled furiously, "your stupid plot will never work, I won't let you take over dewclan!" She kicked her in the nose and raked her claws across her face
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Yewberry's Rampage   Yewberry's Rampage - Page 9 EmptyMarch 8th 2014, 1:26 pm

"Pfft, I could take over all of the Clans with so many allies of my own."
Back to top Go down
Adderfang
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Adderfang

No clan

PostSubject: Re: Yewberry's Rampage   Yewberry's Rampage - Page 9 EmptyMarch 8th 2014, 1:40 pm

Emberpaw sighed
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Yewberry's Rampage   Yewberry's Rampage - Page 9 EmptyMarch 8th 2014, 1:44 pm

"And you haven't claimed me!" She hissed
Back to top Go down
Adderfang
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Adderfang

No clan

PostSubject: Re: Yewberry's Rampage   Yewberry's Rampage - Page 9 EmptyMarch 8th 2014, 1:48 pm

Spikepaw sighed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yewberry's Rampage   Yewberry's Rampage - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Yewberry's Rampage
Page 9 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 21 ... 33  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Cats World :: Roleplays :: Other-
Jump to: