Warrior Cats World

bloodstar's reign - Page 4 10dt64y
Warrior Cats World

bloodstar's reign - Page 4 10dt64y
Warrior Cats World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warrior Cats World

Come and join our fantastic community and our amazing RPs! It's great fun!

NewsHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inDonate
Welcome to WCW.! Why don't you relax, and read the news, or get into some roleplaying.? bloodstar's reign - Page 4 Bob11

bloodstar's reign

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 24 ... 44  Next
AuthorMessage
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Starclan
WCW Points : 326695
Thanks Points : 33

Character sheet
Health:
bloodstar's reign - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/100bloodstar's reign - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

bloodstar's reign - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: bloodstar's reign   bloodstar's reign - Page 4 EmptyJanuary 12th 2014, 1:23 pm

Teardrop gulped. Would he have to go there to help....?
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

Mood : Guest

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan
WCW Points : 33438
Thanks Points : 5

Character sheet
Health:
bloodstar's reign - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/100bloodstar's reign - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: bloodstar's reign   bloodstar's reign - Page 4 EmptyJanuary 12th 2014, 1:27 pm

Gustyfoot fell down but she thought about how sh talked in her sleep could she make herself say something?
"Teardrop, don't come here!" She murmured and her sleeping body said it too
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: bloodstar's reign   bloodstar's reign - Page 4 EmptyJanuary 12th 2014, 1:34 pm

Teardrop tried to talk back. "But you'll be killed! Try to wake up!"
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: bloodstar's reign   bloodstar's reign - Page 4 EmptyJanuary 12th 2014, 1:36 pm

Gustyfoot heard him talking in her ear, "don't worry im fine!" She whispered making her sleep self talk, she felt herself fading, and.....
Her eyes shot open.
Back to top Go down
Adderfang
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Adderfang

Mood : Hope everyone's doin' ok
No clan
WCW Points : 43557
Thanks Points : 24

PostSubject: Re: bloodstar's reign   bloodstar's reign - Page 4 EmptyJanuary 12th 2014, 3:34 pm

Darkness fell asleep and woke up in the Dark Forest. He turned to see Darkenedblood. He narrowed his eyes. "Hey, I've been thinking... You're Blaclheart's brother and I'm Gustyfoot's cousin, which makes me a clan warrior by blood, though I grew up a rogue. How come I wasn't raised in this clan? How come you didn't keep me here?"
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: bloodstar's reign   bloodstar's reign - Page 4 EmptyJanuary 13th 2014, 10:53 am

(Gustyfoot's a half blood, half dewclan half rouge,) blackheart yawned feeling refreshed after his fight with Gustyfoot, her had her blood on his paws. He prodded over to where his brother and nephew were standing and mowed, "me and darkenedblood got exiled because I mated with goldenfur Gustyfoot grew up with her mother, trust me I didn't even want that pipsqueak anyway..... im not even sure who darkenedblood mated, a rouge possibly..."
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: bloodstar's reign   bloodstar's reign - Page 4 EmptyJanuary 13th 2014, 11:04 am

Teardrop meowed, "I thought you were going to die!" He'd had many nightmares of a mysterious cat trying to kill him. He somehow knew that it could be possible.
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: bloodstar's reign   bloodstar's reign - Page 4 EmptyJanuary 13th 2014, 11:08 am

Gustyfoot coughed standing up, "bloodsplash... dead... yewberry is in charge. Black heart deputy." It was funny how she never called her father, father, she wanted her father to be gone and out of her life.
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: bloodstar's reign   bloodstar's reign - Page 4 EmptyJanuary 13th 2014, 11:19 am

"How did... How is Bloodsplash dead? Isn't he the evilest of- Oh... no, no, no! You can't let Yewberry be leader! She'll kill us all with Blackheart as second in command..." Teardrop seemed worried. He knew things about Yewberry that not even his father knew.
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: bloodstar's reign   bloodstar's reign - Page 4 EmptyJanuary 13th 2014, 11:23 am

"Im sorry, I was too busy wrestling with my father- sorry Blackheart, to deal with her." Gustyfoot refused to call him father
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: bloodstar's reign   bloodstar's reign - Page 4 EmptyJanuary 13th 2014, 11:32 am

Teardrop seemed determined. "I don't know who I'm saving anymore. It seems the Clan is full of rogues who I don't know but..." Teardrop fell asleep in his nest. He looked at Bloodsplash's nearly-disappearing body and shivered in disgust. "So that's why he died..."
"Yes, our poor, weak old leader... Don't worry, I'll keep the evil flowing throughout dreams," Yewberry snickered from behind him. Teardrop unsheathed his claws.
"L-leave the Clans a-alone....!"
"What would you do about it to stop me? Stutter until we all go deaf?" Yewberry laughed. Teardrop had HAD IT with this stupid traitor of a medicine cat. He whipped around and sliced his claws into her chest deeply. She staggered, but he watched as the wound healed nearly immediately.
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: bloodstar's reign   bloodstar's reign - Page 4 EmptyJanuary 13th 2014, 11:37 am

Gustyfoot watched teardrop sleeping, staying awake to make sure he didn't start bleeding in his sleep.
She trickled her ears in dismay as she heard goldenfur bowl in her head, "Gustyfoot! Bloodsplash, is still in your head OK? He's trying to push me from you forever!'
Gustyfoot stood up, 'bloodsplash! Stop it now!' (She doesn't know goldenfur was his apprentice)
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: bloodstar's reign   bloodstar's reign - Page 4 EmptyJanuary 13th 2014, 12:03 pm

'You can't make me...' Bloodsplash chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: bloodstar's reign   bloodstar's reign - Page 4 EmptyJanuary 13th 2014, 12:05 pm

Goldenfur le out a growl followed by a muffled cry, Gustyfoot growled angrily, 'leave my mother alone!‘
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: bloodstar's reign   bloodstar's reign - Page 4 EmptyJanuary 13th 2014, 12:12 pm

'Oh my, mother! No! My precious old star-filled flea-bag! Leave her alone, handsome mysterious shadow cat!' (XD) Bloodsplash mocked.
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: bloodstar's reign   bloodstar's reign - Page 4 EmptyJanuary 13th 2014, 12:34 pm

Gustyfoot growled and hissed angrily, 'don't you dare insult my mother!'
Goldenfur hissed at bloodsplash but her voice seemed further away,
Gustyfoot began hissing angrily, unable to do anything, "mum just hold on!'
'Gustyfoot you cant be doing what I think your doing!'
'M am!' She said before snarling at bloodsplash, 'give me your best shot try and fill my mind with sorrow, you wont win!'
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: bloodstar's reign   bloodstar's reign - Page 4 EmptyJanuary 13th 2014, 12:39 pm

Bloodsplash smirked. This was his chance. He started by showing her little things. Nice things. Images of Gustykit meeting Lilystripe, Blood, Crow, Spirit, and Weather. He then showed an image of Lilystripe's corpse, then Spirit's. He showed a picture of Darktail with an expressionless Crow in his jaws. Then he showed Blackheart, then Goldenfur's corpse. Then he showed another nice picture. Weatherpaw, Bloodpaw, and Gustypaw. Weatherpaw slowly faded away. He showed her corpse, and Bloodstar standing on top of the corpses of dead cats and their bones. He then showed Bloodstar dead.
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: bloodstar's reign   bloodstar's reign - Page 4 EmptyJanuary 13th 2014, 12:46 pm

Gustyfoot struggled to keep her own mind under control, 'so? Lillystripe died, goldenfur died, spirit died. Its the way of life." She tried to change the pictures, and they started to change, to her mother and weatherstop talking to her. She changed bloodstar standing on top of bones, to him without his scar as a kit jumping everywhere in the snow, herself and weatherkit following.
'Its my mind I can make it how I want to.' She mowed calmly then her voice turned to a growl 'and im making you get out.'
Goldenfur let out a soft purr but it still sounded fairly distant
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: bloodstar's reign   bloodstar's reign - Page 4 EmptyJanuary 13th 2014, 1:08 pm

'So you don't mind me doing this?' He morphed the picture of Bloodstar on the bones back to what he hadbit as, but Gustyfoot standing proudly beside him, evil in eyes. He chuckled slightly, sending out a picture of Gustypaw training alongside him in the Darkforest, happily holding a dead apprentice in her jaws.
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: bloodstar's reign   bloodstar's reign - Page 4 EmptyJanuary 13th 2014, 1:14 pm

Goldenfur gasped, Gustyfoot hissed 'that never or is s ever going to happen, I know who I am and that CT there isn't me.' The cat changed into herself learning from starclan, 'thats me.'
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: bloodstar's reign   bloodstar's reign - Page 4 EmptyJanuary 13th 2014, 1:28 pm

'That's one part of you, Gustyfoot. That's the weak part of you.' Bloodsplash spat.
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: bloodstar's reign   bloodstar's reign - Page 4 EmptyJanuary 13th 2014, 1:42 pm

I'm not weak, bloodsplash!' She said, ' I unlike other people have chose to be good.' She said with a snarl,'now, is that the best you got?'
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: bloodstar's reign   bloodstar's reign - Page 4 EmptyJanuary 13th 2014, 1:48 pm

'Of course you're weak. You got it from that mother of yours. She couldn't fight as an apprentice and she still can't. I wouldn't waist the best I have on you...'
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: bloodstar's reign   bloodstar's reign - Page 4 EmptyJanuary 13th 2014, 1:52 pm

'How do you know how tough she was an apprentice?‘
‘Gustyfoot he was my mentor!'
'WHAT?!' Gustyfoot slid her claws out, 'm mum deserved a better mentor then you!' Her mind ached but rage took over, 'you foxdung fool!' She hissed, "anyway I think your a coward, you don't have anything that will sorrow fill my heart do you?‘
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: bloodstar's reign   bloodstar's reign - Page 4 EmptyJanuary 13th 2014, 2:11 pm

'I'm no coward or I wouldn't have killed Hawkscreech...'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: bloodstar's reign   bloodstar's reign - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

bloodstar's reign
Page 4 of 44Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 24 ... 44  Next