Warrior Cats World

bloodstar's reign - Page 24 10dt64y
Warrior Cats World

bloodstar's reign - Page 24 10dt64y
Warrior Cats World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warrior Cats World

Come and join our fantastic community and our amazing RPs! It's great fun!

NewsHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inDonate
Welcome to WCW.! Why don't you relax, and read the news, or get into some roleplaying.? bloodstar's reign - Page 24 Bob11

bloodstar's reign

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 34 ... 44  Next
AuthorMessage
Adderfang
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Adderfang

Mood : Hope everyone's doin' ok
No clan
WCW Points : 43557
Thanks Points : 24

bloodstar's reign - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: bloodstar's reign   bloodstar's reign - Page 24 EmptyApril 13th 2014, 7:46 pm

Darkness ighed
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Starclan
WCW Points : 326695
Thanks Points : 33

Character sheet
Health:
bloodstar's reign - Page 24 Left_bar_bleue100/100bloodstar's reign - Page 24 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: bloodstar's reign   bloodstar's reign - Page 24 EmptyApril 13th 2014, 7:48 pm

"Either way, he'll get what is coming to him." He growled.
Back to top Go down
Adderfang
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Adderfang

No clan

PostSubject: Re: bloodstar's reign   bloodstar's reign - Page 24 EmptyApril 13th 2014, 9:10 pm

Spikescar yawned
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

Mood : Guest

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan
WCW Points : 33438
Thanks Points : 5

Character sheet
Health:
bloodstar's reign - Page 24 Left_bar_bleue100/100bloodstar's reign - Page 24 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: bloodstar's reign   bloodstar's reign - Page 24 EmptyApril 14th 2014, 3:07 am

"Yeah and what he wants is me dead." She muttered
Back to top Go down
Adderfang
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Adderfang

No clan

PostSubject: Re: bloodstar's reign   bloodstar's reign - Page 24 EmptyApril 14th 2014, 9:34 am

Darkness went back to camp
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: bloodstar's reign   bloodstar's reign - Page 24 EmptyApril 14th 2014, 5:38 pm

Shadeheart purred, licking Spiritwhisper's ear. Grief sparked in his eyes, but he showed none of it other than that. She doesn't love me and I don't love her... But I know what is soon to come...
Back to top Go down
Adderfang
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Adderfang

No clan

PostSubject: Re: bloodstar's reign   bloodstar's reign - Page 24 EmptyApril 14th 2014, 6:31 pm

(Imma just say Darkness has been training with Darkenedblood for awhile)

Before Darkness reached camp, he felt he was being watched. He turned and saw Darkenedblood standing there. "What?" he asked.
"I need to ask you a favor," Darkenedblood said, sitting down.
"What do you want now?" he growled.
"I could tell you the whole story, but I'll just leave it at this; I need you to kill Stormheart for me."
Darkness gaped at him. "What?"
"Are you deaf now, too?" Darkenedblood snarled.
"Why?"
"A lot of stuff happened a long time ago. Again, this isn't story time. Can you do it?"
Darkness narrowed his eyes. "Not without a reason. I still have to follow the warrior code to some point. "I doubt you could provide a good enough reason to make me murder your old enemy over some stupid grudge."
Darkenedblood chuckled bitterly. "A bit more then a stupid grudge, Weakness."

(Darkenedblood calls Darkness Weakness)
Back to top Go down
Thunderstar
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Thunderstar

Mood : Might have to remake all my characters since I've been off for about a year :/
Thunderclan
WCW Points : 32793

Character sheet
Health:
bloodstar's reign - Page 24 Left_bar_bleue80/100bloodstar's reign - Page 24 Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)

PostSubject: Re: bloodstar's reign   bloodstar's reign - Page 24 EmptyApril 14th 2014, 7:31 pm

Lightningpaw looked at Gustyfoot. "You do realize you're not the only one with StarClan powers."
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: bloodstar's reign   bloodstar's reign - Page 24 EmptyApril 14th 2014, 7:38 pm

"How did you know she...?" Bloodstar's ears pricked. He knew, but...

Spiritwhisper touched noses with him. (Don't make this wrong because it technically isn't, because Shadeheart and her aren't related by blood, even in Weatherstep is her aunt.) "I'm having our second litter."
Shadeheart acted happy and surprised. "Wow...good. I'm happy for you. Maybe they'll turn out better than Sky." Sky glared over at them, not believing her ears. Her eyes welled with tears and she stormed over to Bloodstar.
"I don't want to stay with your stupid Clan anymore! I was an idiot to want to be the deputy of this catastrophic band of mange-pelts! Just let me leave!" Bloodstar narrowed his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Adderfang
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Adderfang

No clan

PostSubject: Re: bloodstar's reign   bloodstar's reign - Page 24 EmptyApril 14th 2014, 7:46 pm

Darkness flicked his ear. "Tell me then."
"No."
"Why not?"
Darkenedblood rolled his eyes. "I don't feel like it. But, I take it you aren't taking care of Stormheart?"
Darkness shook his head.
"Weakling. I'll do it myself." He vanished.
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: bloodstar's reign   bloodstar's reign - Page 24 EmptyApril 17th 2014, 12:46 pm

"Yes I realise that!" She said instantly her fur prickled with uncertainty as she picked her words carefully, "but he tried to kill me didn't he?" She looked at lightning paw then blood star "if I were to count how many cats have tried to kill me,"- she looked at bloodstar - "then it would go on for ages."
SHe changed the subject quickly to sky "bloodstar, maybe you should let her go.... I mean shes eating all our food," she gave sky a sideways glance saying 'im trying to help you' "and shes back to health now whats the point us wasting our food on..... A rouge?"
Back to top Go down
Adderfang
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Adderfang

No clan

PostSubject: Re: bloodstar's reign   bloodstar's reign - Page 24 EmptyApril 17th 2014, 1:03 pm

"Wait-" Darkness growled and went back into camp. He debated telling Stormheart, but chose not to. I'm gonna figure out why Darkenedblood wants him dead so bad... And why he asked me He sat down outside the den, flicking his ear
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: bloodstar's reign   bloodstar's reign - Page 24 EmptyApril 17th 2014, 4:33 pm

Sky sniffled, and her head was lowered. She refused to let anyone see her tears. Bloodstar stepped forward to Sky. "Look at me." He snapped. She faced her head to his direction but didn't lift it. "Look at me!" He screeched, and she jerked her head up. Her blue gray fur under her eyes was a dark blue from tears. "What's wrong with you? Why are you acting like a kit?"
Sky snapped. For even he to say, that wasn't right. She screamed, "At least you know who your parents are and your mother LOVED you! Apparently, my father is in a different Clan, and she just tossed him aside! What kind of tyrant are you, leading such excuses for CATS?!" Bloodstar held her glare for a few heartbeats, then lowered his head.
"Go." He snarled.
Back to top Go down
Adderfang
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Adderfang

No clan

PostSubject: Re: bloodstar's reign   bloodstar's reign - Page 24 EmptyApril 17th 2014, 5:06 pm

Darkness sighed
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: bloodstar's reign   bloodstar's reign - Page 24 EmptyApril 18th 2014, 3:29 am

Gustyfoot longed to accompany her just to the territory's edge but she caught blood star's glare and decided against it. Instead she turned around and looked at sky, she wasn't meant to show her powers of starclan to anyone but she spoke in sky's mind eight simple words 'I hope you find what your looking for.' Sorrow was in her eyes.

Back to top Go down
Adderfang
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Adderfang

No clan

PostSubject: Re: bloodstar's reign   bloodstar's reign - Page 24 EmptyApril 18th 2014, 12:21 pm

Spikescar stretched
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: bloodstar's reign   bloodstar's reign - Page 24 EmptyApril 18th 2014, 1:20 pm

Sky lowered her head and crept down the clearing, leaving the camp, before Spiritwhisper spat, "You dishonored me!: Sky couldn't take this agony piercing her heart any longer.
"I hope when I die, your guilty, and you suffer! How dare you wish away your daughter! I loved you!" Sky bolted out of camp, running and running until she couldn't anymore. (I have an idea. I feel so bad for Sky D:)
-------
Name: Torn
Good/Evil: He was dumb enough to be a high ranked cat of the poisoned souls, but is still caring. Good.
Personality: Like Bloodstar, Torn has deep pride and is quite mean, but has more of a soft side.
Other: Even though he lasted through Yewberry's time, he is only about 26 moons old.
(I hope it's okay that he is just a rogue? He goes along with Sky's plot.
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: bloodstar's reign   bloodstar's reign - Page 24 EmptyApril 18th 2014, 1:30 pm

(Sure)
GUstyfoot watched this scene with shock
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: bloodstar's reign   bloodstar's reign - Page 24 EmptyApril 18th 2014, 1:42 pm

Sky bolted into a handsome black tom, heavily battle scarred, with green eyes. She tumbled, tripped. He ran over and helped her up. "Why does a pretty little she-cat like you look so upset?" (Just for the record, Torn may act tough, but he's a flirty little excuse for a cat O.O And probably my only because I hate lovey dovey stuff. XD)
Sky thought abouts protesting, but explained. Torn sat beside her. "So... What's a pretty little she-cat like your's name? I'm Torn."
"Sky."
"I can see why. Your fur's blue." He chuckled. "You look like you need some cheering up. I'm going hunting. Do you wanna come with me?"
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: bloodstar's reign   bloodstar's reign - Page 24 EmptyApril 18th 2014, 1:46 pm

Gustyfoot looked at bloodstar
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: bloodstar's reign   bloodstar's reign - Page 24 EmptyApril 18th 2014, 1:49 pm

Bloodstar muttered, "I lost sympathy for every cat."
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: bloodstar's reign   bloodstar's reign - Page 24 EmptyApril 18th 2014, 1:50 pm

"Yep." Gustyfoot said and began to walk away
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: bloodstar's reign   bloodstar's reign - Page 24 EmptyApril 18th 2014, 1:59 pm

Sky and Torn told stories all that day. Suddenly, Torn scooted a bit closer to Sky, and licked between her ears.
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: bloodstar's reign   bloodstar's reign - Page 24 EmptyApril 18th 2014, 2:05 pm

Gustyfoot ate a mouse
Back to top Go down
Adderfang
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Adderfang

No clan

PostSubject: Re: bloodstar's reign   bloodstar's reign - Page 24 EmptyApril 18th 2014, 2:15 pm

Darkness yawned
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: bloodstar's reign   bloodstar's reign - Page 24 Empty

Back to top Go down

bloodstar's reign
Page 24 of 44Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 34 ... 44  Next