Warrior Cats World

bloodstar's reign - Page 14 10dt64y
Warrior Cats World

bloodstar's reign - Page 14 10dt64y
Warrior Cats World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warrior Cats World

Come and join our fantastic community and our amazing RPs! It's great fun!

NewsHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inDonate
Welcome to WCW.! Why don't you relax, and read the news, or get into some roleplaying.? bloodstar's reign - Page 14 Bob11

bloodstar's reign

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 29 ... 44  Next
AuthorMessage
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

Mood : Guest

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan
WCW Points : 33540
Thanks Points : 5

Character sheet
Health:
bloodstar's reign - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue100/100bloodstar's reign - Page 14 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

bloodstar's reign - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: bloodstar's reign   bloodstar's reign - Page 14 EmptyFebruary 20th 2014, 2:57 pm

"Thats nice." She hissed sarcastically, struggling, "I'm used to torture."
Back to top Go down
Thunderstar
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Thunderstar

Mood : Might have to remake all my characters since I've been off for about a year :/
Thunderclan
WCW Points : 32895

Character sheet
Health:
bloodstar's reign - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue80/100bloodstar's reign - Page 14 Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)

PostSubject: Re: bloodstar's reign   bloodstar's reign - Page 14 EmptyFebruary 20th 2014, 2:59 pm

"Yes, but I'm gonna make it a whole lot worse," Fliptail said. He slashed her as much as he could until he ran out of breath.
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:
bloodstar's reign - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue100/100bloodstar's reign - Page 14 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: bloodstar's reign   bloodstar's reign - Page 14 EmptyFebruary 20th 2014, 3:01 pm

Some of them started to heal, "starclan's gift." She muttered, "yeah, yeah what now? Because i really need to get back to dewclan,or death clan, whichever, I have some ancestors to visit." She said staggering to her paws, "I hate being small." She muttered looking up at fliptail, "oh right I can see it in your eyes, I'm not going back to dewclan, sorry death clan, am I? Im going in a cave."
Back to top Go down
Thunderstar
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Thunderstar

Mood : Might have to remake all my characters since I've been off for about a year :/
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:
bloodstar's reign - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue80/100bloodstar's reign - Page 14 Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)

PostSubject: Re: bloodstar's reign   bloodstar's reign - Page 14 EmptyFebruary 20th 2014, 3:22 pm

"You sure are," Fliptail growled. "And your going to stay there."
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: bloodstar's reign   bloodstar's reign - Page 14 EmptyFebruary 20th 2014, 3:23 pm

Gustyfoot gulped, "whatever." She fell over again pain coursed through her body, she spasamed painfully, "take me there, do your worst, but I'll just escape, I'm not anyone's prisoner!"
(gtg)
Back to top Go down
Thunderstar
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Thunderstar

Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: bloodstar's reign   bloodstar's reign - Page 14 EmptyFebruary 20th 2014, 3:33 pm

(Okay.)
Fliptail dragged her into the dark cave.
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Starclan
WCW Points : 326797
Thanks Points : 33

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: bloodstar's reign   bloodstar's reign - Page 14 EmptyFebruary 20th 2014, 4:40 pm

Sky sat up and looked around, wondering where Gustyfoot had gone. She shrugged. She could walk now, better than before. She still had a gash deep in her flesh on her side. But it was only painful to look at.
Back to top Go down
Thunderstar
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Thunderstar

Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: bloodstar's reign   bloodstar's reign - Page 14 EmptyFebruary 20th 2014, 4:41 pm

Fliptail walked out of the den and went back to DewClan camp.
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Starclan
WCW Points : 326797
Thanks Points : 33

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: bloodstar's reign   bloodstar's reign - Page 14 EmptyFebruary 20th 2014, 5:08 pm

"Do you know where Gustyfoot is?" Sky asked reluctantly, considering she was here because of him.
Back to top Go down
Thunderstar
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Thunderstar

Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: bloodstar's reign   bloodstar's reign - Page 14 EmptyFebruary 20th 2014, 5:44 pm

"No, I haven't," Fliptail said. He walked away from Sky.
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: bloodstar's reign   bloodstar's reign - Page 14 EmptyFebruary 21st 2014, 3:06 am

Gustyfoot tried to stand but she fell, "everyone I bond with either turns evil, dies or hates me!" She sighed, and then decided to see if she could speak to starclan at least they would comfort her.
She closed her eyes and fell asleep only to be clouded by nightmares:
She dreamt blackheart was trying to kill her mother again but then her mother became an apprentice and blackheart became bloodsplash. Blood splattered everywhere blocking her view, when she wiped the blood away she saw weatherstep's lifeless eyes, and shadeheart's voice "why didnt you help her?"
She awoke shivvering, a tiny bit of morning light flickered through the cave when was flip tail going to get back? She wasn't looking forward to a night of torture, she needed to get out.
Back to top Go down
Thunderstar
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Thunderstar

Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: bloodstar's reign   bloodstar's reign - Page 14 EmptyFebruary 21st 2014, 1:07 pm

(I'm kinda depressed that I had to use a character to attempt to kill another.)
Fliptail slid down the hill. He didn't like what he was doing, but he had to do it. He looked at himself. He was starting to look like Bloodsplash. He blinked, but he didn't care. He kept walking.
Lightningpaw watched him. Her eyes filled with anger.
(She knows how to fight, so this'll be a good one.)
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: bloodstar's reign   bloodstar's reign - Page 14 EmptyFebruary 21st 2014, 1:09 pm

(S' OK its just rp)
GUstyfoot stood, and glanced at her starclan mark, at least that was ok. She licked a wound, she needed to get back to her clan but fliptail would be here soon ready to torture her
Back to top Go down
Thunderstar
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Thunderstar

Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: bloodstar's reign   bloodstar's reign - Page 14 EmptyFebruary 21st 2014, 1:11 pm

Fliptail got closer to the cave.
Lightningpaw was following him, but Fliptail didn't know.
(I think Fliptail should be banished from the Clan. :P)
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: bloodstar's reign   bloodstar's reign - Page 14 EmptyFebruary 21st 2014, 1:13 pm

Gustyfoot clawed the cave walls out of slight bordom
Back to top Go down
Thunderstar
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Thunderstar

Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: bloodstar's reign   bloodstar's reign - Page 14 EmptyFebruary 21st 2014, 1:48 pm

Fliptail walked into the cave. He smirked. "I see you finally desperate."
Lightningpaw watched him from behind. (She knew this was happening before it even began.) "I see you look busy in your evildoing, Fliptail. Where's your little friend Bloodsplash? Is he catching bugs with his fellow little kit?"
Fliptail jumped. "What? How the? How did--"
"How did I know you were here and your little friend? Lets just say I have a connection to StarClan," she said. Lightningpaw snickered.
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: bloodstar's reign   bloodstar's reign - Page 14 EmptyFebruary 21st 2014, 1:51 pm

"Nah I'm just bored." She said, looking straight into fliptail's eyes
Back to top Go down
Thunderstar
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Thunderstar

Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: bloodstar's reign   bloodstar's reign - Page 14 EmptyFebruary 21st 2014, 1:52 pm

"How did she get here?? How?" Fliptail got into Gustyfoot's face. He clawed her throat. "Tell me now!"
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: bloodstar's reign   bloodstar's reign - Page 14 EmptyFebruary 21st 2014, 1:54 pm

Gustyfoot edged backwards to dodge the blows, "she just told you she has a connection with starclan like I do."
Back to top Go down
Thunderstar
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Thunderstar

Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: bloodstar's reign   bloodstar's reign - Page 14 EmptyFebruary 21st 2014, 1:58 pm

Fliptail growled. "I'm gonna have to kill you, Lightningpaw."
Lightningpaw snickered. "Sure you will."
Fliptail slashed his claws at Lightningpaw's face, but she dodged before it could even reach an inch to her face. She slammed Fliptail's arm against her leg and broke it. Fliptail screamed. He fell backwards.
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: bloodstar's reign   bloodstar's reign - Page 14 EmptyFebruary 21st 2014, 2:00 pm

Gustyfoot looked at her sharply, "why'd you do that? That was a bit extreme!"
Back to top Go down
Thunderstar
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Thunderstar

Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: bloodstar's reign   bloodstar's reign - Page 14 EmptyFebruary 21st 2014, 2:02 pm

"He deserved it," Lightningpaw said. "Besides, why not? I've always wanted to do that."
(Lightningpaw is surprisingly stronger than Fliptail, in which he's one of the strongest warriors.)
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: bloodstar's reign   bloodstar's reign - Page 14 EmptyFebruary 21st 2014, 2:04 pm

"Yeah but you might have ruined his life, he might not be able to walk again!" She said
Back to top Go down
Thunderstar
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Thunderstar

Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: bloodstar's reign   bloodstar's reign - Page 14 EmptyFebruary 21st 2014, 2:09 pm

"That was his arm. Not like it's life threatening," Lightningpaw said. "I'm a medicine cat. I should know."
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: bloodstar's reign   bloodstar's reign - Page 14 EmptyFebruary 21st 2014, 2:13 pm

Gustyfoot suddenly collapsed, her starclan mark glowed, with a golden outline, they gave her a reminder of the prophesy of her and blood star, she got back up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: bloodstar's reign   bloodstar's reign - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

bloodstar's reign
Page 14 of 44Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 29 ... 44  Next