Warrior Cats World

bloodstar's reign - Page 2 10dt64y
Warrior Cats World

bloodstar's reign - Page 2 10dt64y
Warrior Cats World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warrior Cats World

Come and join our fantastic community and our amazing RPs! It's great fun!

NewsHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inDonate
Welcome to WCW.! Why don't you relax, and read the news, or get into some roleplaying.? bloodstar's reign - Page 2 Bob11

bloodstar's reign

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23 ... 44  Next
AuthorMessage
Thunderstar
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Thunderstar

Mood : Might have to remake all my characters since I've been off for about a year :/
Thunderclan
WCW Points : 32661
Thanks Points : 5

Character sheet
Health:
bloodstar's reign - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue80/100bloodstar's reign - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)

bloodstar's reign - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: bloodstar's reign   bloodstar's reign - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 10th 2014, 7:10 pm

(Awwwwwwww yeaaaaah! Lets do it!)
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Mood : you are what you love, not who loves you <3
Starclan
WCW Points : 326558
Thanks Points : 33

Character sheet
Health:
bloodstar's reign - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100bloodstar's reign - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: bloodstar's reign   bloodstar's reign - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 10th 2014, 7:11 pm

(Of course since you control Fliptail you can control what Bloodsplash does whennhe possesses him)
Back to top Go down
Thunderstar
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Thunderstar

Mood : Might have to remake all my characters since I've been off for about a year :/
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:
bloodstar's reign - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue80/100bloodstar's reign - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)

PostSubject: Re: bloodstar's reign   bloodstar's reign - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 10th 2014, 7:12 pm

(Great!)
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

Mood : Guest

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan
WCW Points : 33306

Character sheet
Health:
bloodstar's reign - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100bloodstar's reign - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: bloodstar's reign   bloodstar's reign - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 11th 2014, 2:43 am

(XD his voice is still going to be in Gustyfoot's head right?) Gustyfoot had just helped to kill him, anger and sorrow had overwhelmed her, she sighed with relief, "what's done is done he's out of our heads and lives."
'But bloodsplash told you spirit would take over if he died.' She thought
'Uh huh.' Goldenfur said in her head, 'plus hes still in your head,'
Gustyfoot let out a long groan
Back to top Go down
Adderfang
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Adderfang

Mood : Hope everyone's doin' ok
No clan
WCW Points : 43425
Thanks Points : 24

PostSubject: Re: bloodstar's reign   bloodstar's reign - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 11th 2014, 8:50 am

Darkness stretched
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: bloodstar's reign   bloodstar's reign - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 11th 2014, 9:04 am

Gustyfoot let out a sigh
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: bloodstar's reign   bloodstar's reign - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 11th 2014, 9:09 am

(Yep the only time I now control Bloodsplash in my.... paws... is when hes in Gustys head I guess XD)
Bloodstar leaned down next to the eyeless, throatless, heartless fading corpse and snarled, "Now whose gonna kill me..." (Bloodstar has been lied to that Bloodsplash or Darktail would kill him.)
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: bloodstar's reign   bloodstar's reign - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 11th 2014, 9:10 am

Gustyfoot looked away knowing the one who would kill him was alive.
HER
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: bloodstar's reign   bloodstar's reign - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 11th 2014, 10:53 am

Bloodstar looked around for any other spirits. Then, Yewberry walked out. Bloodstar growled with pure hatred, and it was confusing. Yewberry had never done a thing to him. Or had she...?
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: bloodstar's reign   bloodstar's reign - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 11th 2014, 11:19 am

"Hey stop it bloodstar she hasn't done anything to you!" Gustyfoot growled leaping in the way of bloodstar and yewberry
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: bloodstar's reign   bloodstar's reign - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 11th 2014, 12:37 pm

"Yes she has..." (Yewberry's backstory: Lilystripe mentored her and when Yewpaw was not given her medicine cat name when she thought it was deserved, she put Deathberries in a piece of prey for Lilystripe, she denied it and it was given to an elder.)
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: bloodstar's reign   bloodstar's reign - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 11th 2014, 12:41 pm

(O.o) Gustyfoot hissed, "what then?!"
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: bloodstar's reign   bloodstar's reign - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 11th 2014, 12:50 pm

"Why do you think she's landed herself in such a place as this? Hmm, Bloodsplash was a murderer, Darktail was a murderer, Crow murdered Darktail, what do you think this stupid she-cat tried to do?!" Yewberry acted shocked. (She's actually classified more evil than Bloodsplash :3 She planned to overthrow Crow after he planned to slaughter Bloodsplash.)
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: bloodstar's reign   bloodstar's reign - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 11th 2014, 12:59 pm

"I-i." Gustyfoot stammered
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: bloodstar's reign   bloodstar's reign - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 11th 2014, 1:12 pm

Bloodstar spat, "She tried to poison my mother right before I was born." Yewberry narrowed her eyes.
"Oh my... It seems as if you've caught me. Well, only three can keep a secret if two of them are-" She unsheathed her claws "- DEAD."
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: bloodstar's reign   bloodstar's reign - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 11th 2014, 1:17 pm

Gustyfoot gulped, "I saved your life! You owe me!" She didn't move
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: bloodstar's reign   bloodstar's reign - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 11th 2014, 1:26 pm

"Oh my... I guess you never thought that it would be stupid to trust a cat naturally meant to be here? I mean, my name is Yewberry. It does mean Deathberry...." Yewberry smirked.
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: bloodstar's reign   bloodstar's reign - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 11th 2014, 1:29 pm

Gustyfoot growled angrily, "foxdung!" She closed her eyes and reopened
Them, "attack me or bloodstar and I swear you'll be on th ground before you know it."
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: bloodstar's reign   bloodstar's reign - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 11th 2014, 1:35 pm

"I promise not to. I will do that as a favor to you. You may have only seen Darktail and Bloodsplash and Crow and the others, but only one of them is alive, and Crow is a traitor. I have millions of DarkForest Spirits to take over. I'm too busy to kill you kittypets and your so called 'DeathClan'." Yewberry narrowed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: bloodstar's reign   bloodstar's reign - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 11th 2014, 1:38 pm

Gustyfoot narrowed her eyes, "its meant to be dewclan."
Back to top Go down
Thunderstar
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Thunderstar

Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: bloodstar's reign   bloodstar's reign - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 11th 2014, 5:38 pm

Fliptail got a headache, and he laid down. But then he saw Bloodsplash. "Hey, you! Where am I?"
"Where are you? In the Dark Forest, of course," Bloodsplash said.
"I . . . I've never heard of this place," Fliptail said.
"That's because Gustyfoot never told you. No one did, because no one likes you," Bloodsplash said.
"Yeah right! Gustyfoot would never lie to me! She never has. Oh, and I have never seen a cat that hated me," Fliptail said to him. He got up with anger.
"Oh, really? What about Lightningpaw?" Bloodsplash said, calmly, but had an evil grin.
Fliptail flinched, then he looked down. "I . . . I don't know anymore. I kind of did see Gustyfoot lie before, and I saw dirty looks from a few cats yesterday."
"Yes, that is why I am here. To help you. If you don't let me into your mind, I cannot," Bloodsplash said.
Fliptail closed his eyes, then he looked up at Bloodsplash. "Lets do it," Fliptail said in an evil tone.
Back to top Go down
Adderfang
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Adderfang

Mood : Hope everyone's doin' ok
No clan
WCW Points : 43425
Thanks Points : 24

PostSubject: Re: bloodstar's reign   bloodstar's reign - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 11th 2014, 6:48 pm

Darkenedblood yawned
Back to top Go down
Thunderstar
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Thunderstar

Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: bloodstar's reign   bloodstar's reign - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 11th 2014, 8:31 pm

(I'm getting SO EXCITED FOR THIS MOMENT!!)
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: bloodstar's reign   bloodstar's reign - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 12th 2014, 2:07 am

Gustyfoot twitched her whiskers "I don't think.... bloodsplash is gone fully."
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: bloodstar's reign   bloodstar's reign - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 12th 2014, 10:01 am

Yewberry didn't seek to worry though that would be a problem. She spat, "If not gone from existance, he's weak.:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: bloodstar's reign   bloodstar's reign - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

bloodstar's reign
Page 2 of 44Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23 ... 44  Next