Warrior Cats World

Darktail's Life - Page 20 10dt64y
Warrior Cats World

Darktail's Life - Page 20 10dt64y
Warrior Cats World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warrior Cats World

Come and join our fantastic community and our amazing RPs! It's great fun!

NewsHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inDonate
Welcome to WCW.! Why don't you relax, and read the news, or get into some roleplaying.? Darktail's Life - Page 20 Bob11

Darktail's Life

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Mood : you are what you love, not who loves you <3
Starclan
WCW Points : 326504
Thanks Points : 33

Character sheet
Health:
Darktail's Life - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue100/100Darktail's Life - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Darktail's Life - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darktail's Life   Darktail's Life - Page 20 EmptyFebruary 15th 2014, 8:42 am

"I told you never to go out by yourself!" He snarled.
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

Mood : Guest

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan
WCW Points : 33252
Thanks Points : 5

Character sheet
Health:
Darktail's Life - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue100/100Darktail's Life - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Darktail's Life   Darktail's Life - Page 20 EmptyFebruary 15th 2014, 8:45 am

Goldenpaw was still struggling, "twisted heart asked me to catch a mouse for him!" She growled, "get off!" She pushed him upwards and off of her
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Darktail's Life   Darktail's Life - Page 20 EmptyFebruary 15th 2014, 8:56 am

"Well, that stupid elder can catch his own prey. He's eaten already." Bloodsplash was being too cruel to his father.
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Darktail's Life   Darktail's Life - Page 20 EmptyFebruary 15th 2014, 8:58 am

Goldenpaw tackled her mentor pushing him away from her, eyes burning like green fire, "twisted heart isn't just a stupid elder, he's your father and my role model, but I always thought the mentor should be the role model huh?"
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Darktail's Life   Darktail's Life - Page 20 EmptyFebruary 17th 2014, 8:13 am

She raised her eyebrows not scared of him
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Darktail's Life   Darktail's Life - Page 20 EmptyFebruary 17th 2014, 8:09 pm

Bloodsplash stepped closer. He was more serious and angrier than ever. "You listen here, kit. You never call him my father. Maybe he's a role model to you, but you didn't know him when I was your age." He glared at her a minute, and his gaze softeneda bit. "Go on, then. Catch a mouse, or whatever. But only one."
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Darktail's Life   Darktail's Life - Page 20 EmptyFebruary 18th 2014, 3:31 am

Goldenpaw looked at him for a minute unsure, what did he mean? She sighed, "thanks bloodsplash." And walked on into the forest.
(2 min later)
Goldenpaw came back to camp with a mouse, she was troubled, what did he mean? She went in to the elders den and put it down on the ground for twistedheart and ra n off.
Nightpaw jumpec on her sister, slamming her down to the ground.
Goldenpaw struggled, "get off!"
"heh, i learnt that move today." Nightpaw bragged "have you learnt any?"
"no." She said in a quiet voice, "not yet."
"if you'd of learnt some first that fox wouldnt of clawed you." Nightpaw said.
Goldenpaw winced.
"whats up?"
"nothing."
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Darktail's Life   Darktail's Life - Page 20 EmptyFebruary 18th 2014, 1:54 pm

(I want nightpaw to see bloodsplash claw goldenpaw and then, they tell fox star and they both get in trouble from foxstar for 'telling lies') nightpaw blinked, 'what's up with her?' She sneaked after Goldenpaw who was now stalking towards bloodsplash; goldenpaw meowed something in a rather fed up tone, she sounded tired.
Nightpaw pitied her sister, she ducked in the grass and watched the scene, bloodsplash looked angry, but goldenpaw didnt seem that bothered as though he always acted like this.
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Darktail's Life   Darktail's Life - Page 20 EmptyFebruary 18th 2014, 6:38 pm

"You straighten up, kit." That seemed to be a nickname that probably wasn't very pleasing. "Don't you dare give me that annoyed, fed up tone!" At the dark edge of camp, he cuffed her on the ears, claws, long, sharp, dangerous, unsheathed claws out.
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Darktail's Life   Darktail's Life - Page 20 EmptyFebruary 19th 2014, 3:13 am

Goldenpaw winced, for a moment she thought he was going to rip her ear off"sorry bloodsplashm i'll be a good little apprentice." She meant it.
Nightpaw appeared from behind bloodsplash, she launched onto his back, "i saw that!" She hissed.
Goldenpaw pulled her sister off "its nothing."
"its against the warrior code!" Nightpaw snarled, "i bet it want a fox that clawed you, it was him!" She spat at bloodsplash's paws and ran towards the leaders den.
Goldenpaw went to follow but felt bloodsplash standing on her tail, "hey, get off!" Tears streamed down her eyes, she winced in pain when his jaws snapped onto her scruff, hoisting her in the air "get off please, I'll stop her, I promise, ill do whatever you say just please put me down!" She looked frail and scared,
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Darktail's Life   Darktail's Life - Page 20 EmptyFebruary 19th 2014, 2:15 pm

Goldenpaw struggled in her mentors grip
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Darktail's Life   Darktail's Life - Page 20 EmptyFebruary 19th 2014, 5:08 pm

He threw her to the ground. "Stop your sister or she won't just have you to protect," he spat.
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Darktail's Life   Darktail's Life - Page 20 EmptyFebruary 20th 2014, 3:12 am

Goldenpaw nodded fear in her eyes and ran, "nightpaw!"
Nightpaw was already talking to foxstar, "and just now i saw him cuff her over the ear! Shes scared of him, you can see it in her eyes."
Goldenpaw stepped in, "nightpaw no!"
"but hes been clawing you!"
Goldenpaw sighed, "he has but-"
"aha!" Nightpaw said swishing her tail, she turned to foxstar "its the truth!"
"oh yeah and foxstar's going to believe us over his brother." She hissed sarcastically
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Darktail's Life   Darktail's Life - Page 20 EmptyFebruary 21st 2014, 7:49 am

Goldenpaw glanced back at bloodsplash from outside, he looked murderous. Were his eyes red?! She shivvered and looked back at foxstar
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Darktail's Life   Darktail's Life - Page 20 EmptyFebruary 21st 2014, 5:25 pm

Twistedheart had stepped out of his den, and was half-way across the clearing as Bloodsplash even thought of hurting Foxstar or the apprentices, but sure enough, Bloodsplash had launched at Goldenpaw and her sister. Foxstar yowled, hauled his brother away, and threw him out of the den. But Foxstar stepped out, unangered. Instead he smirked at his brother. "Just shut up and go hunting," he sneered to Bloodsplash. Foxstar's brother had a slice across his forehead.
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Darktail's Life   Darktail's Life - Page 20 EmptyFebruary 22nd 2014, 3:20 am

Goldenpaw looked at him with an expression she had never had before, pure utter hatrid and rage "call yourself a leader?!" She spat her fur spiking up, night paw tried to pull her sister away but she was frozen with anger. (Now he punishes them heh heh, not exile though, ohh can't wait to see the punishment)
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Darktail's Life   Darktail's Life - Page 20 EmptyFebruary 22nd 2014, 8:59 am

Foxstar slowly turned around to face the apprentice. He paced big, menacing steps over to her, and leaned down to her ear. "Defy me again, and I swear to StarClan that I'll show you what a leader is capable of." He stepped back and spat, "You have to take care of the elders by yourself for a moon. No help. And you get last pick in the pile, no matter if it's not there or it's crowfood." He lashed his fiery tail and went back into his den.
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Darktail's Life   Darktail's Life - Page 20 EmptyFebruary 22nd 2014, 10:07 am

Goldenpaw looked at night paw who shook her head, "don't worry Goldenpaw I'll make sure if it's crow food I'll eat it."
"No you won't night paw."
"well i wouldnt eat it but-"
"Thanks anyway." Goldenpaw left nightpaw alone
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Darktail's Life   Darktail's Life - Page 20 EmptyFebruary 22nd 2014, 10:33 am

The other warriors watcher d this all in surprise.
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Darktail's Life   Darktail's Life - Page 20 EmptyFebruary 22nd 2014, 10:38 am

Goldenpaw looked up at them and looked back down
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Darktail's Life   Darktail's Life - Page 20 EmptyFebruary 22nd 2014, 10:44 am

One by one they left, all but Twistedheart. He touched noses with her, as if to apologize. Foxstar glared with envy at them. His father never even looked at him like that.
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Darktail's Life   Darktail's Life - Page 20 EmptyFebruary 22nd 2014, 10:46 am

Goldenpaw purred, "thanks twisted heart. Ill go clean your den now." She bounced towards the elders den, partly glad with her punnishment
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Darktail's Life   Darktail's Life - Page 20 EmptyFebruary 22nd 2014, 10:56 am

Foxstar glared at his father and stood. He went over to the elder. "A word." They talked in the leader's den.
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Darktail's Life   Darktail's Life - Page 20 EmptyFebruary 22nd 2014, 11:03 am

(What about?)
GOldenpaw slowly started cleaning up
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Darktail's Life   Darktail's Life - Page 20 EmptyFebruary 22nd 2014, 11:18 am

(Da past.)
"Twistedheart, I need to ask you something." Twistedheart blinked as Foxstar continued. "Why did you neglect us? Bloodkit, Ashkit, and I? We never did anything. You weren't punished. You beat us. But why?!"
"Because it happened to me as well. My mother, Lunarpelt beat me even as a newborn. She threw a rabbit at me. I hit my head on a rock and got a concoction, and she didn't even say sorry."
Foxstar spat, "That doesn't mean you treat us like she did you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Darktail's Life   Darktail's Life - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Darktail's Life
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next